COVERGIRL Professional Slant Tip Tweezers uploaded by Elizabeth B.COVERGIRL Professional Slant Tip Tweezers uploaded by Christine R.

BY COVERGIRL #57 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Precision tips grasp even the most difficult hairs. These professional slanttip tweezers have precision-ground tips to grasp even the finest hairs. Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ;

• "They are very well make and have a good handle when i use it" in 1 review
  • "They get the job done and I cant complain." in 1 review
Desi A.
Athens, OH
The slant tip is the way to go. It allows you to shape your eyebrows just how you want them. The tweezers are very sharp so the hair always comes out when you pull it. I tweeze my eyebrows about every other day. The tweezers pull the hair out so smoothly so it does not hurt
Ekram W.
North Olmsted, OH
It gets all the hairs, and it's pretty useful when I put my false lashes on, I use it about two to three times every 2 weeks, great value and wasn't that expensive I would tell people yes to buy this product
Phan S.
Woonsocket, RI
Works well for eyebrows and eyelashes, is a bit hard to use. Bought at Walmart so if you're looking for a low price, I'd suggest this product. I use these tweezers once in a while.. not as much because I don't like the result sometimes.. I wouldn't recommend to people who have enough money to buy different tweezers.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Okay tweezers they are easy to grip easy to pluck not to much paint they are pretty good for those hard to reach ingrown hairs you'd be imagine the other areas you are able to pluck lol but on a serious note they are good tweezers i keep them in my makeup bag just to have.
Taylor P.
Londonderry, NH
I am not a huge tweezer connoisseur, so as long as the hair gets pulled out and my brows look great, I am a happy camper! I love covergirl because it is very affordable for the new-mom budget and the slant tip grabs my brow hair easier than point tip. I use them a few times a week when I see that straggly hair.
Laura R.
Brewster, New York
This tweezers is sooo sooooo grear i have a lot of haor in my face and this help me to clear my face of it.. this take off with precision and without pain .. ii really love this
Carolina R.
Dodge City, KS
These are my favorite tweezers. They grab my hairs pretty well. I bought this at Walmart. They grab hairs and it doesn't hurt a lot. I use this every two weeks when I need to do my eyebrows. I totally recommend this product.
Taylor J.
Schenectady, NY
these are by far the best tweezers ive ever used. the slanted edge helps get hard to reach hairs out. it works well on oily skin too! its def better than a lot of others on the market - they can be found at any major store (walmart, target, cvs). LOVE these!
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I love these tweezers! They are really good at getting those stubborn hairs...I like that they are affordable...I really like the shape of these...I would recommend these!
Morgan G.
Roulette, PA
These tweezers work excellent for getting even the smallest of hairs plucked. I use for my eyebrows and the angle helps to get hard to reach hairs. Highly recommend
Raven
Cordova, NC
Where can you normally find these and what is the pricing?
emily a.
does anybody know the price? and does these get wore out? do they really take out the small hairs?