BY COVERGIRL

Darkened, defined lashes all day without smudging. Washable smudge resistant removes easily with soap and water goes on smoothly for beautifully defined lashes that last all day

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "very hard to find in stores but its long lasting and super black, can get pretty clumpy though" in 2 reviews
  • "I have heard really good things about it but I have not seen it in any stores." in 2 reviews
  • "I have heard very good things about it but I have not seen it in any stores." in 1 review
  • "It's adds so much volume and length." in 1 review
  • "It is really black and long lasting with no clumps." in 1 review
Yesinia L.
Yesinia L.
This is my second favorite mascara! It's a must try and honestly works so good I always recommend my friends to use it and they love it. This product was very hard to find but i found it and fell in love with it. I definitely think many people should try this and this is all black and gives defined lashes and it doesn't smudge at all and is also good for people who have sensitive eyes and/or wear contacts!
Shel H.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
Honestly, this is my favorite mascara for long-wear. It has a great consistency and coverage, no fallout, no clumps. It may not be a chart topper on enhancing (length, volume) but for the price it's an excellent product. I wore mine for 12 hours in 90+ degree, humid weather, and took a short nap, and the stuff didn't move. But it washes away with no problem.
Jihan N.
Jihan N.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite go to make up products to get at your local drug store at a affordable price, the cover girl remarkable mascara in the very black. This product is amazing the way that its capture each fine eye lash and volumize it giving more body and coated in black to give a more defined look. In to always have this in your bag.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is my favorite drugstore mascara. I get so many compliments every time I wear it, and people are shocked when I tell them it's Cover Girl! It lengthens and curls perfectly. My only gripe is that each tube is different--sometimes I get a really wet tube, sometimes I get a really dry tube. Just kind of inconsistent there.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Kent, OH
I was really expecting more from this product. It isn't the best "waterproof mascara". I bought this at a local walmart near me, I used it for about a week but everytime I would get the slightest bit wet or sweaty it would start to run :( Good mascara otherwise, especially for the price.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Grove City, OH
There is only one way to go with mascara: waterproof! I made the mistake once of accidentaly wearing non-waterproof mascara in a swimming pool. Raccoon eyes much? I love this mascara because it withstands regular water, while also being able to be cleaned off. This is a win-win!
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Cover girl has always been my favorite brand to buy mascara leaves your eyelashes Lumenis and with volume but this one has to be one of my favorite mascara ever they make my eyelashes very nice wow not making it look if I have mascara it looks so natural and I love that
alysa g.
alysa g.
Bonne Terre, MO
I loved this mascara it was jet black and made my lashes longer the packaging was kind of boring but it was purple and i love purple it wasn't long lasting it was kind of clumpy defiantly room for improvement i would buy it again... If they made it a little less clumpy.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Blackfoot, ID
I recently purchased the cover girl professional remarkable waterproof mascara. I needed something for our cruise because I knew I would be in the water a lot. It stayed on the whole time I was swimming and when the day was done was easy to remove. I would buy again.
Isabela B.
Isabela B.
Newton, NJ
I recently bought this mascara and for the price I was pleasantly surprised. It's a very nice deep black that gives the eyelashes a natural look. It's not my favorite mascara, however I would definitely get it again because it works great and it's very affordable
Jeniffer a.
Jeniffer a.
How long does it last? Does it clump?
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Is the mascara thick or very thin ?
Serife N.
Serife N.
Cape Coral, FL
Does it clump at all?
Ariella A.
Ariella A.
Kissimmee , FL
Is it safe to wear this product with contact lenses?
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Can you wipe this off easy??