COVERGIRL Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Lisa T.COVERGIRL Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Taylor B.

BY COVERGIRL

Glides On Smoothly For Beautifully Defined Lashes That Last All Day. Hypoallergenic&Nbsp;And Ophthalmologically Tested Suitable For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers Removes Easily With Soap And Water Made In Usa see more...

• Can you wipe this off easy??2 Answers
  • How difficult is it to take off??1 Answers
  • Is it safe to wear this product with contact lenses? 2 Answers
COVERGIRL Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara
  • "Some tears or watery eyes won't make it run, but when it's time to wash off at the end of the day - it comes off easily with mild wash and eye makeup remove." in 1 review
  • "I used this in high school when it was all I could afford" in 1 review
  • "Clumps and does not spread eye lashes when goes on." in 1 review
  • "This is the best mascara ever and a great price." in 1 review
  • "This is a wet formula, that lengthens my lashes without clumping them." in 1 review
Shel H.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
Honestly, this is my favorite mascara for long-wear. It has a great consistency and coverage, no fallout, no clumps. It may not be a chart topper on enhancing (length, volume) but for the price it's an excellent product. I wore mine for 12 hours in 90+ degree, humid weather, and took a short nap, and the stuff didn't move. But it washes away with no problem.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite drugstore mascara. I get so many compliments every time I wear it, and people are shocked when I tell them it's Cover Girl! It lengthens and curls perfectly. My only gripe is that each tube is different--sometimes I get a really wet tube, sometimes I get a really dry tube. Just kind of inconsistent there.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Ledyard, CT
I was really expecting more from this product. It isn't the best "waterproof mascara". I bought this at a local walmart near me, I used it for about a week but everytime I would get the slightest bit wet or sweaty it would start to run :( Good mascara otherwise, especially for the price.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Grove City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is only one way to go with mascara: waterproof! I made the mistake once of accidentaly wearing non-waterproof mascara in a swimming pool. Raccoon eyes much? I love this mascara because it withstands regular water, while also being able to be cleaned off. This is a win-win!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Blackfoot, ID
I recently purchased the cover girl professional remarkable waterproof mascara. I needed something for our cruise because I knew I would be in the water a lot. It stayed on the whole time I was swimming and when the day was done was easy to remove. I would buy again.
Angel C.
Angel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is on of my favorite Covergirl Mascara it stays on all day and it separates your lashes,it also is waterproof which is great for my because my eyes water all the time due to allergies and being sensitive to sunlight.I recommend this Mascara.
Macy S.
Macy S.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only masscara I like and I don't plan on changing to a different product! It doesn't clump are flake.
Also it does not leave any darkness I see the eyes after! This is one of my favorite massacras ever!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
White Cloud, MI
Using mascara makes my eyes pop out and look bigger. When using cover girl mascara it doesn't leave no big slobs on my eyelashes. Over the years I tried brands, Cover Girl is the only brand I have truly liked.
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Federal Way, WA
This mascara stands the test of time! My daughter is on a dance team and they compete on a professional level and I never need to reapply and it does not run
Amy W.
Amy W.
Brooklyn, NY
My go-to mascara that's waterproof and affordable. I love the plastic bristle end vs the pipe-cleaner style since it results in a much cleaner application.
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Can you wipe this off easy??
Serife N.
Serife N.
Cape Coral, FL
Does it clump at all?
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Is the mascara thick or very thin ?
Ariella A.
Ariella A.
Kissimmee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it safe to wear this product with contact lenses?
Elsa M.
Elsa M.
San antonio, Tx
How difficult is it to take off??