COVERGIRL Professional Point Tip Tweezers

Precision tips grasp even the most difficult hairs. These professional point tip tweezers have precision-ground tips to grasp even the finest hairs. Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ;

I BEEN LOOKING FOR A NEW TWEEZER FOR A WHILE NOW SINCE THE ONE I HAVE RIGHT NOW IS ALMOST NOT PICKING MY HAIRS AS WELL. I HAVE A SALLY HANSEN ONE RIGHT NOW I LOVED IT FOR A WHILE BUT WANT TO CHANGE AND EXPERIENCE SOMETHING NEW. DO YOU FEEL THIS CATCHES ALL THOSE BABY HAIRS WITHOUT A HUGE AMOUNT OF PAIN? OR DOES IT MAKE IT HARD TO PICK THE BABY HAIRS?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Professional Point Tip Tweezers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The slanted tweezers really help me to get the smaller hairs that are more difficult to reach. I am able to get closer to my face and these COVERGIRL tweezers help me really get a good grip. I really enjoy doing my own eyebrows now.in reviews
I hands down love these they work really well i usually do my own eyebrows and id choose these over anything elsein reviews
They work really well for your eyebrows .in reviews
Bree E.
Weatherford, TX
They work really well for your eyebrows . The thin point helps out a lot to be able to grab hair easily!
Cheyenne H.
Lebanon, TN
I like the Covergirl Professional Point Tip Tweezers because of the sharp point. I use these a lot and they are great for splinters and things like that because the tip is smaller and it gets to the splinter with ease. They work well, are easy to hold and were a good price.
Amber J.
Orland , CA
There's tweezers are very good to trim your eyebrows with. They don't get caught on other hairs you don't want to pull out. They are easy to get ahold of a hair and pull out. They dint have any stick to them. I recommend this product for somebody that has trouble tweazing eyebrows.
Ashley M.
Santa Rosa, TX
I'm actually really picky with tweezers due to the fact that my eyebrow hair is so stubborn and as soon as I see a small hair I want to get it off. Pointy tweezers are great for the smallest hairs that you're trying to pluck without getting other hairs out by accident . Will definately buy again.
Tammy D.
Boyd, TX
I absolutely love these tweezers. They are very comfortable in my hand and are very lightweight. These tweezers grasp and hold on to the hairs very well to successfully remove the hair and root. I am extremely satisfied with my Covergirl Professional Point Tweezers.
Stacia M.
The woodlands , TX
I’ve also used these by far my favorite! Until I lost them!:/ They have an amazing point! To get access hairs that are hard to get. I like these better then others. They work amazing.
Karisa W.
Post Falls, ID
I love the way these tweezers just grasp. I can get all the small hairs that are normally hard to grasp with other tweezers. Not a fan of tweeting, but if I have to these are the way to go.
Tammi H.
Reading, PA
When using a tweezer they have to have the right angle to get the hair. And this tweezer definitely makes it easy to tweeze your hair. It's not too expensive. Or use this tweezers on a regular basis. And I definitely would buy these tweezers again if needed.
Jacqueline H.
S Williamsprt, PA
The best for those stubborn hairs. Good price. Will last for a long time . Way better than its competitors
Alyssa R.
Bethesda, OH
I love these tweezers I use them to pluck my eye brows and they are wonderful they are easy to hold! I really love them! I don't have to replace them for a year!