BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Precision tips grasp even the most difficult hairs. These professional point tip tweezers have precision-ground tips to grasp even the finest hairs. Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ;

COVERGIRL Professional Point Tip Tweezers
  • "The slanted tweezers really help me to get the smaller hairs that are more difficult to reach. I am able to get closer to my face and these COVERGIRL tweezers help me really get a good grip. I really enjoy doing my own eyebrows now." in 5 reviews
  • "I hands down love these they work really well i usually do my own eyebrows and id choose these over anything else" in 1 review
  • "They work really well for your eyebrows ." in 1 review
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I usually get my eyebrows waxed, but in the time in-between waxes I pluck hairs in the outline that they created for me. Compared to other shapes, I find that the point tip allows me to precisely get a hold of which hair I want to remove in order to maintain my brows.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Really like these teeezers! I prefer tweezers with the pointed tip instead of the slanted side tips. I got this at Walmart for relatively cheap. This product is very effective and gets the job done! It is so easy to pluck my eyebrows with this! Although I will say, these tweezers hurt more than others if you miss and accidentally poke your skin! Highly recommend this product!
Sierra B.
Hampton, VA
I do individual lashes so these tweezers are really nice when it comes to using it for that. lol I don't know if they're meant for that but it's a great alternative to the super expensive tweezers meant for eyelashes
Sierra P.
Hammond, IN
I thought I would try out the point tip tweezers to see what a difference they would be, I did not like them at all. The point tip tweezers seem to be kind of sharp. They're just not the kind of tweezers I would use.
Lexie T.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are great! Very precise and although plucking your eyebrows is a little painful no matter what, these seems to alleviate that some. They're easy to use and hold, however they are a little bit too light for how I like my cosmetics tools. All around a great product.
Scarlet P.
Weatherford, TX
These tweezers will make you feel like a professional diva! They will get every hair and edge you need! Be edgey, arched, or just natural! Be who you wanna be, cover girl tweezers.
peyton w.
Macedon, NY
these tweezer are great my other tweezers have rusted due to the fact that they are constantly in the bathroom all of the time but these tweezers have stayed in tact and havent streached out or gotten messed up in any way possible. plus they werent too expensive.
Jessica W.
In my opinion tweezers are tweezers. In the few occasions that I must have precision tips rather than thicker/duller ones, these were great. The value and cost point is within my range. I won't spend a lot of money on something that is pretty uniform.
Elizabeth J.
Lawrenceburg
Tweezers are tweezers easy to use and good to grip.be careful not poke yourself in the eye. In my opinion twisters shouldn't cost 5 dollars but obviously I lie to myself a lot because I bought these and love them
Amber J.
Orland, CA
There's tweezers are very good to trim your eyebrows with. They don't get caught on other hairs you don't want to pull out. They are easy to get ahold of a hair and pull out. They dint have any stick to them. I recommend this product for somebody that has trouble tweazing eyebrows.
Laura G.
Davenport, FL
I BEEN LOOKING FOR A NEW TWEEZER FOR A WHILE NOW SINCE THE ONE I HAVE RIGHT NOW IS ALMOST NOT PICKING MY HAIRS AS WELL. I HAVE A SALLY HANSEN ONE RIGHT NOW I LOVED IT FOR A WHILE BUT WANT TO CHANGE AND EXPERIENCE SOMETHING NEW. DO YOU FEEL THIS CATCHES ALL THOSE BABY HAIRS WITHOUT A HUGE AMOUNT OF PAIN? OR DOES IT MAKE IT HARD TO PICK THE BABY HAIRS?