BY COVERGIRL #74 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Precision tips grasp even the most difficult hairs. These professional point tip tweezers have precision-ground tips to grasp even the finest hairs. Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ;

• "They work really well for your eyebrows ." in 1 review
  • "I hands down love these they work really well i usually do my own eyebrows and id choose these over anything else" in 1 review
Nadia S.
Farmington, IA
These are a must have! I always have an extra pair in my purse in case I'm in the vehicle and see where I missed a few stands of eyebrow hair. It's pinpoint gets in right where you need to be to get those annoying stands of hair without messing up your beautiful brows
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I usually get my eyebrows waxed, but in the time in-between waxes I pluck hairs in the outline that they created for me. Compared to other shapes, I find that the point tip allows me to precisely get a hold of which hair I want to remove in order to maintain my brows.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like these teeezers! I prefer tweezers with the pointed tip instead of the slanted side tips. I got this at Walmart for relatively cheap. This product is very effective and gets the job done! It is so easy to pluck my eyebrows with this! Although I will say, these tweezers hurt more than others if you miss and accidentally poke your skin! Highly recommend this product!
C J.
This is a great tweezer if you are nit picky like me and obsessive about those tiny lil hairs hanging around just under the surface of the skin that you just can't get at with a slant tweezer. These do the trick. Careful it's easy to grab a tiny lil bit of skin when using these.
Courtland S.
Lexington , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my point tip tweezers. They get the big hairs or the little annoying ones that are left. They are easy to grasp and stay in your hand. I buy mine at CVS and use them weekly or when needed. I am very sastisfied with this product and will buy them again when I need them.
Sierra B.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do individual lashes so these tweezers are really nice when it comes to using it for that. lol I don't know if they're meant for that but it's a great alternative to the super expensive tweezers meant for eyelashes
Grace B.
Holland, MI
These tweezers work very well. However, I just bought elf tweezers for much cheaper and they work the same... so you can get cheaper but both work well! They also slightly irritated my skin but I am now used to it.
Gabriela R.
Nashville, AR
I have two of these in my makeup bag, and one at home. It is good to get the hard to get hairs, which is awesome. I bought it at my local Walmart, and I have also seen them at other places. I love it better than the other ones I have used in the past. I would buy it again.
Sierra P.
Hobart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought I would try out the point tip tweezers to see what a difference they would be, I did not like them at all. The point tip tweezers seem to be kind of sharp. They're just not the kind of tweezers I would use.
Lexie T.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are great! Very precise and although plucking your eyebrows is a little painful no matter what, these seems to alleviate that some. They're easy to use and hold, however they are a little bit too light for how I like my cosmetics tools. All around a great product.
Laura G.
Davenport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I BEEN LOOKING FOR A NEW TWEEZER FOR A WHILE NOW SINCE THE ONE I HAVE RIGHT NOW IS ALMOST NOT PICKING MY HAIRS AS WELL. I HAVE A SALLY HANSEN ONE RIGHT NOW I LOVED IT FOR A WHILE BUT WANT TO CHANGE AND EXPERIENCE SOMETHING NEW. DO YOU FEEL THIS CATCHES ALL THOSE BABY HAIRS WITHOUT A HUGE AMOUNT OF PAIN? OR DOES IT MAKE IT HARD TO PICK THE BABY HAIRS?