BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! For natural beautiful looking lashes! The clear gel formula and curved brush separates lashes while conditioning. It helps tame unruly brows too! Natural looking lashes Beautifully tamed brows Lasts all day Color: Clear 100.

COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara
  • "I have really full, long lashes, so I don't often wear mascara unless I want to really accentuate them to the max. But if I want just a little lift and boost, I like to use this clear gel mascara, because it opens my eyes without making my lashes look crazy or fake." in 42 reviews
  • "So this product is great if you're just looking for a very light and simple way to add something to your lashes without any volume or plumping. it does separate them and give them a little gloss but I actually use this more to set my eye brows in place when I'm in a hurry and don't want to mess with getting colored brow pencils or sticks everywhere!" in 11 reviews
  • "This product is great if you want a more natural looking lash, it wont volumize your lashes to much, but it doesn't leave clumps either :) i use this product a lot when i do my make up for kind of a every day nothing special look" in 7 reviews
Alyssa R.
I love this product so much I do not use it for mascara but I think it would be great! I use this for my brows as a clear bow gel. It keeps my brows in place all day! The pricing is very good, I would recommend this product who likes to do brows or just wants there natural brows to stay I place.
faith i.
I love this product! Though, I don't use it as mascara. I use it as an eyebrow gel!! If you don't like it on your eyelashes, it works wonders, keeping your eyebrows in place! Or if your just starting out with makeup and you don't want to wear anything too bold, you can use it on your eyelashes and brows!!
Jennifer W.
This is surprisingly the best brow gel I've ever tried from the drugstore. It has amazing hold to it. The brush is a little oddly shaved because it is something that is advertised for you to use not only as a brow gel but you could use it as a clear mascara but I found that I was able to work with it and it really wasn't bothersome to me. I've been meaning to repurchase this for a while.
Liane C.
Provo, UT
I'm actually really sad this mascara has been discontinued. I bought these all the time to use as brow gels since they have such a long staying power, and made my brow hairs looks nice and neat without feeling too heavy. I'm not a fan of tinted brow gels so I always tend to use clear mascara after filling in my brows. Looks like I'll have to move on to finding a new favorite :(
Jennifer S.
Chicago
I gotta say - if you're looking for an affordable clear mascara that WORKS this is the one..no doubt.I use this as a primer before my actual mascara and it makes my mascara last all day and doesn't get on my undereyes even if i don't bake that area.I will of course, be repurchasing and reccomending this to anyone looking for a way to make their mascara last without smudging.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I am so upset that this has been discontinued, I use this every day for my eye brows , It always makes them lay so nice and dry so then they stay all day long, It is super easy to apply and separate my brows with the spooly and I wish I could still purchase this
Maddi W.
I enjoy using clear mascara because it is more healthy on the lashes and provides more of a natural look. The packaging was ok and I used it everyday. The only thing I struggled with was it would clump up after a while in the tube and it messed the wand up.
kym l.
I use it for my eyebrow and it keep it in place and I can give them a nice shape! For my daily makeup I don’t fill my eyebrow, I just shape them so this product is perfect!
Moriah G.
Ozark
Since this is also used as brow gel, that is what I buy it for. It is light, leaves no white residue in my brows, keeps them in place until I wash it off with just soap and water, and I do not worry about stray hairs popping out of place ever. My brows tend to be unruly even after I have them done, and the lady who does them for me recommended this as a fix. Now I do not go anywhere without at least using this to lock my brows in place.
Bailey R.
Findlay
I like to have a very simple makeup/eye look and this clear mascara does just that. It can get clumpy so I wipe the brush on the back of my hand before applying to my lash so it doesn’t use as much product.
Alexandria M.
Can this be used as a brow gel ?
Rachel B.
Waterford, CT
The article says you can use to clear up clumpy mascara. Has anyone used this on top of their black mascara? Or is this to be used alone?
Jeanette V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Does it work like any other mascara?
Jean C.
Does this product double as eyebrow gel? I have while unruly eyebrows and I usually tame them with clear eyebrow gel.
Chantelle I.
Does anyone find that it becomes "milky" over time? Does anyone have tips and tricks on how to combat that?