Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#232 in Mascara
Straight brush, smudge proof Hypoallergenic and suitable for contact lens wearers Removes easily with soap and water Also available in curved brush and waterproof versions
Photos (5)
Marlen S.
Marlen S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
When I looked at it didn't think much but gave it a try since a friend recommended it. The best mascara I've tried to this day. It's really black it gives volume seperates defines and lots of length. Its somewhat of a wet formula you've got to becareful and not have much on the brush. It holds a curl well doesn't flake or smudge. I use this in waterproof very black.
Sarah Brianne K.
Sarah Brianne K.
Torrance, CA
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Covergirl Professional Mascara
I got this in a grocery store when I realized I had forgot my mascara before going to an event. I was happily surprised at the quality and the great application brush which applied very fine coats. You have to layer a few applications to really make your eyelashes pop, but I prefer that to mascaras that cake on and make my lashes look clumpy.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
Sept. 29, 2016, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: Covergirl Professional Mascara
Usually I love Cover Girl mascara, but this one was a bust for me. The price is good, but the formula doesn't work for me. It's flakes easily and can be clumpy. I got it from Walmart, but as I said, the lower price isn't worth dealing with a formula that is problematic for me.
keyty G.
keyty G.
This mascara is AMAZING. I have super fair skin and usually it's super obvious I'm wearing mascara and it looks super fake. This one manages to darken the lashes enough and still define them really clearly! Definitely a great buy. I recommend this to all people...
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Lehi, UT
This is my favorite mascara. Costs about $6 at Walmart and lasts a few months. Doesn't get clumpy and it really helps to lengthen my lashes. I don't wear much makeup anyways, so this is a nice mascara that doesn't make my lashes look crazy.
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
This cover girl mascara is one of the best I've tried and I mostly only use this one. It's easy to put on and take off plus I love that it's water proof and no smear. And there's no clumpy problems which is awesome.
Audrie C.
Audrie C.
Carlsbad , NM
I used to use this mascara as a teenager and loved it! It is a very good mascara to try if you are barely starting to use mascara. I would still use it today too.
Jayda S.
Jayda S.
It was an okay product, nothing too over the top not for me at least i probably wouldn't buy this again simply because i hardly used it when i did have it.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Esta máscara de pestañas es una de mis favoritas, sin duda alguna puedo decir que es una de las mejores con las que me he topado. Se las recomiendo!
Neki N.
Neki N.
Loved this it was great and made my eyelashes perfect and didn't come off until I used makeup remover! I will get this product again for sure!
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Is this mascara hard to take off?
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Why do they call this professional?