Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#480 in Mascara
Straight brush, smudge proof Hypoallergenic and suitable for contact lens wearers Removes easily with soap and water Also available in curved brush and waterproof versions
Photo (1)
Marlen S.
Marlen S.
Martinsburg, WV

When I looked at it didn't think much but gave it a try since a friend recommended it. The best mascara I've tried to this day. It's really black it gives volume seperates defines and lots of length. Its somewhat of a wet formula you've got to becareful and not have much on the brush. It holds a curl well doesn't flake or smudge. I use this in waterproof very black.
Sarah Brianne K.
Sarah Brianne K.
Torrance, CA

I got this in a grocery store when I realized I had forgot my mascara before going to an event. I was happily surprised at the quality and the great application brush which applied very fine coats. You have to layer a few applications to really make your eyelashes pop, but I prefer that to mascaras that cake on and make my lashes look clumpy.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC

Usually I love Cover Girl mascara, but this one was a bust for me. The price is good, but the formula doesn't work for me. It's flakes easily and can be clumpy. I got it from Walmart, but as I said, the lower price isn't worth dealing with a formula that is problematic for me.
keyty G.
keyty G.

This mascara is AMAZING. I have super fair skin and usually it's super obvious I'm wearing mascara and it looks super fake. This one manages to darken the lashes enough and still define them really clearly! Definitely a great buy. I recommend this to all people...
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.

I used this mascara for 5+ years. It is affordable, goes on well, and easy to find at almost any store. I recently switched a different Cover Girl mascara (orange tube) because I liked that wand better. This one is just ok, their are better options out there.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Not my favorite mascara. Seems kind of clumpy and takes a while to dry. After being out all night it was dry and brittle and just didn't feel good on my eyes. I wear contacts so I have to be careful with mascara and eyeliner. This product is ok.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Lehi, UT

This is my favorite mascara. Costs about $6 at Walmart and lasts a few months. Doesn't get clumpy and it really helps to lengthen my lashes. I don't wear much makeup anyways, so this is a nice mascara that doesn't make my lashes look crazy.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

Great mascara. Doesn't clump and does very good on lashes! It isn't too much mascara on the lashes like some of the cover girl mascaras. It also works very well when you are trying to curl your eyelashes! Definitely would recommend!
Krissy E.
Krissy E.
Kent, OH

COVERGIRL Professional Mascara is my go to! Love this stuff! Lasts forever, doesn't smudge, and I only need one coat to make my lashes look amazing. I've used it for years and have no intention of switching any time soon!
chrissy r.
chrissy r.
Hazard, KY

Covergirl Professional mascara is the best for me. I really love it and the price. It does seem like there is less and less of it these days cause it don't last as long as it use to. But it will always be my go-to mascara.
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA

Is this mascara hard to take off?
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.

Why do they call this professional?

Join Now