BY COVERGIRL

Straight brush, smudge proof Hypoallergenic and suitable for contact lens wearers Removes easily with soap and water Also available in curved brush and waterproof versions see more...

COVERGIRL Professional Mascara
  • "It looks like your standard mascara wand nothing special but it just works great for me for some reason." in 1 review
  • "great hypoallergenic waterproof mascara- it is not the best mascara application, but its staying power is great (long lasting) and it is waterproof, and smudge proof. " in 1 review
  • "For more natural looking lashes, I would suggest this mascara. " in 1 review
  • "It separates the lashes, and adds the right amount of volume." in 1 review
Sarah Brianne K.
Sarah Brianne K.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Covergirl Professional Mascara
I got this in a grocery store when I realized I had forgot my mascara before going to an event. I was happily surprised at the quality and the great application brush which applied very fine coats. You have to layer a few applications to really make your eyelashes pop, but I prefer that to mascaras that cake on and make my lashes look clumpy.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
Review for: Covergirl Professional Mascara
Usually I love Cover Girl mascara, but this one was a bust for me. The price is good, but the formula doesn't work for me. It's flakes easily and can be clumpy. I got it from Walmart, but as I said, the lower price isn't worth dealing with a formula that is problematic for me.
keyty G.
keyty G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is AMAZING. I have super fair skin and usually it's super obvious I'm wearing mascara and it looks super fake. This one manages to darken the lashes enough and still define them really clearly! Definitely a great buy. I recommend this to all people...
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Lehi, UT
This is my favorite mascara. Costs about $6 at Walmart and lasts a few months. Doesn't get clumpy and it really helps to lengthen my lashes. I don't wear much makeup anyways, so this is a nice mascara that doesn't make my lashes look crazy.
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
This cover girl mascara is one of the best I've tried and I mostly only use this one. It's easy to put on and take off plus I love that it's water proof and no smear. And there's no clumpy problems which is awesome.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Esta máscara de pestañas es una de mis favoritas, sin duda alguna puedo decir que es una de las mejores con las que me he topado. Se las recomiendo!
Ha D.
Ha D.
Plymouth, IN
It is classic mascara. But it still good when you wear it, no dry , easy too apply on your eyes, it is cool mascara 😇
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
Richmond, KY
My favorite mascara of all time! I always buy this particular mascara, since I was a teenager, for 30 + years!
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my very first mascara by cover girl!! works amazing! !! my lashes are always looking cute
Cory P.
Cory P.
Colorado Springs, CO
Best mascara in this price range. Every time I wear it I get multiple compliments.
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Is this mascara hard to take off?
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Why do they call this professional?