COVERGIRL Professional Loose Powder

This silky-fine loose powder makeup gives you a smooth and beautiful look and works to help keep foundation looking just right. For a beautiful finish, and a soft, translucent look, this is one powder that's a real pro.

Is this good to wear or should I go for Mac coompact powder?
Antes de comprarlo sabían que tenía brillo?
Lo han probado ?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Professional Loose Powder!
Product Highlights
I use this everyday - the array of shades they offer will fit anyone's skin tone - i use it either by itself or over a concealerin reviews
Sometimes I can't wear it in the winter because my dry skin gets flaky looking with the powder but besides that it works great! in reviews
...foundation under it doesn't moisturize your skin, But other then that a great product !in reviews
Im really light complected and even buying the lightest shade, overtop of my liquid foundation it made me look orange.in reviews
Love thsi product doesn't make your face look powdered on with make up gives you a natrual look and makes it seem lie you dont have any on.in reviews
Kendre O.
Hickory, NC
COVERGIRL  Professional Loose Powder uploaded by Kendre O.
Review for: Trasnlucent Fair 105, COVERGIRL Professional Loose Powder
This has been a go to since highschool!!! And I am 30 now! I use liquid foundation as the base and instead of a setting powder I use this! It gives me more coverage and a matte finish that lasts all day and night! I love love love! COVERGIRL Advanced Radiance Liquid Foundation
wolfie J.
COVERGIRL  Professional Loose Powder uploaded by wolfie J.
Review for: COVERGIRL Professional Loose Powder
This makeup product has absolutly no probloms. The powder keeps your makeup on, your foundation doesnt look lighter once you put it on, it does not make my skin dry or oily, neither does it give me big pimples. I 100% reccomend this product to everyone.
kim H.
Dalton, GA
COVERGIRL  Professional Loose Powder uploaded by kim H.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I LOVE this setting powder. It's very easy to apply and sets your makeup perfectly. It helps my foundation last all day and makes it more matte. It comes with a puff thing to apply the powder. Personally I use a sponge to apply but love using the puff to brush it out. The only negative is that it smells like vicks vapor rub in my opinion but personally I like the smell.
Samantha S.
Harrisburg, PA
COVERGIRL  Professional Loose Powder uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: COVERGIRL Professional Loose Powder
My holy grail setting powder! I’ve been using this for 10 years and cannot live without this. Sets my makeup perfectly and keeps it shine-free for hours.
Sophie L.
COVERGIRL  Professional Loose Powder uploaded by Sophie L.
Review for: Trasnlucent Fair 105
I think that this product does a great job at setting my makeup and keeping everything in place. Great price though I will say the packaging could improve. It is just like most high-quality powers and I still use it to this day!COVERGIRL Professional Loose Powder
Kate T.
Arlington Hts, IL
COVERGIRL  Professional Loose Powder uploaded by Kate T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Trasnlucent Fair 105
It’s okay powder for a very light finish, airy not heavy, it’s so airy probably because it’s hard to apply it with this fluffy applicator.
janel M.
Port Jervis, NY
Review for: Trasnlucent Fair 105
This was always my go back when I wasb14 but it definitely did then trick. I also had a awesome teacher and eye shadow is was different than before. Its better higher pigmented and just amazing lol.
Rosemarie R.
COVERGIRL  Professional Loose Powder uploaded by Rosemarie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can start my day with these cover girl powder foundation,its easy to apply oily skin or dry skin it doesn't matter ,this always in my bag, love using it ❣
Micayla C.
COVERGIRL  Professional Loose Powder uploaded by Micayla C.
Review for: Trasnlucent Fair 105
Great powder, it’s not to expensive.I would say it is buildable. Works great with different light skin tones. I wish it would stay on longer through the day. But overall it’s a great product I’d recommend to others. You can use a brush or a sponge.
Shelby C.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this for many years before I started getting subscription boxes. It applies well and blends out easily. It does have a scent to it and I would reapply once or twice a day. I would recommend this product to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Saloméa M.
New Castle
il y a un an
COVERGIRL Professional Loose Powder it really work and recommend or not?
Rima Carolina B. il y a 18 jours
I totally recommend it! It's a great and unexpensive alternative to use as a setting powder. It has very good coverage and gives you a matte finish.
Courtney B.
Benwood, WV
il y a 2 ans
COVERGIRL Professional Loose Powder? Do you prefer liquids or powders when it comes to your face makeup?
Anna T. il y a un an
I use both powder and liquid.