BY COVERGIRL #29 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

This silky-fine loose powder makeup gives you a smooth and beautiful look and works to help keep foundation looking just right. For a beautiful finish, and a soft, translucent look, this is one powder that's a real pro.

• I reallyyy wanna try this.. should I get it?1 Answers
  • How good is the coverage with this product? I usually use a light...4 Answers
  • Is anyone else bothered by the scent this has? Does it fade throu...6 Answers
COVERGIRL Professional Loose Powder
  • "I have oily skin, and after applying my concealer and foundation, I use this powder to set my makeup, and it works amazingly." in 11 reviews
  • "I use this everyday - the array of shades they offer will fit anyone's skin tone - i use it either by itself or over a concealer" in 10 reviews
  • "Sometimes I can't wear it in the winter because my dry skin gets flaky looking with the powder but besides that it works great! " in 7 reviews
  • "This is a nice loose powder, however wouldn't recommend for people with dry skin because it may make your face appear "Cake Face" Looking, if your foundation under it doesn't moisturize your skin, But other then that a great product !" in 6 reviews
  • "Im really light complected and even buying the lightest shade, overtop of my liquid foundation it made me look orange." in 5 reviews
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Review for: Translucent Medium 115
I really like covergirl professional loose powder. I like the pressed powder more but I keep this in my make up stash and use frequently.
It goes on very light and blends in well.
I usually buy this product at Walmart or my grocer.
A little goes a long way so it last a long time.
I would recommend to everyone at least try this product. The price is great. Much cheaper than other comparable brands.
shriya k.
Review for: Translucent Medium 115
I really hate loose power because it's messy, impractical, and difficult to use but I decided to give this a try because someone recommended it to me. It keeps my makeup in place all day and is even. It doesn't make a mess and feels light and airy on my face. However, I don't really like the packaging much which made it go down to four stars.
Courtney K.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Translucent Medium 115
This product comes with a good amount of powder and it is so finely milled and smooth which is a plus!! My issues are the smell is so loud (it smells like the noxima face soap ando like that smell but not all day), and it makes my face itch like crazy!!!! I've also found that it does give a cast and flash back although it is the perfect shade for setting my under eye and even my face, it comes across really ashy on the skin.
Shannen P.
College Station
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know why I repurchased it, I didn't like it the first time, and it still hasn't proven itself to me. It does make my makeup last all day, it is affordable, however it doesn't work for my skin type(combination skin). I wouldn't repurchase it again.
Lauren M.
TX
Review for: Translucent Medium 115
This product is very underrated. I love this powder. It sets your makeup with out making you look powdery or dry. I have oily skin and it helps extend the wear of my makeup. I haven't had any issues with flash back with this powder. I love that it comes in more colors than just white. This product is under $10 and it last me forever. i have been using this product for over a year now, and I've only had to repurchase twice. I do use it every time I wear make up.
Nadia A.
Conroe
I use it for baking. And it’s nice but it’s super drying. It literally takes all the hydration and moisture or whatever out of your skin, like no matter how long you put it on. It brightens up where you put it on but that’s all.
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have started to prefer loose powder lately. It has lasted longer than my compact usually lasts. I will use compact around my eyes so I don’t get loose powder in my eyes. But I feel that loose powder is easier to apply and blend.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Review for: Trasnlucent Fair 105
I've been using this powder for a few weeks now and I really like it! It really gives that smooth look I was going for and it was so cheap!! The only downside is I don't love the container and they give a weird puff thing. So I just use my own brush and I've made it work. Would definitely recommend! People have asked if I'm using he Laura Mercier one because it comes out looking so good. 100% worth it especially for this price!
🌻♈🍓Brandy L.
Plant city, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very inexpensive. I feel it last all day without having to reapply. The powder gives you a full coverage. Wish it had something to stop the powder to come out from the bottom when carrying it in your makeup bag
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
Review for: Translucent Medium 115
The professional natural I really liked because for me it was almost translucent which meant that it didn't feel heavy at all. It also gives my whole foundation a nice matte finish. Definitely would buy again.
Emily Z.
Belmont, MA
I have been looking for a new loose powder to bake my concealer with. I wanted something a bit cheaper and easy to pick up at any drug store. Does this bake well?
Lauren S.
Lancaster , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cause a white cast to show up in pictures?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
For some reason, this powder makes my face break out, but the pressed powders do not. I'm not sure why.. anybody else have this problem?
Breezy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this powder give a flashback when photographed?
Cori F.
Newport News, VA
Where can I find a coupon for this and other covergirl products.