BY COVERGIRL #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

This silky-fine loose powder makeup gives you a smooth and beautiful look and works to help keep foundation looking just right. For a beautiful finish, and a soft, translucent look, this is one powder that's a real pro.

• I reallyyy wanna try this.. should I get it?1 Answers
  • How good is the coverage with this product? I usually use a light...4 Answers
  • Is anyone else bothered by the scent this has? Does it fade throu...6 Answers
COVERGIRL Professional Loose Powder
  • "I use this everyday - the array of shades they offer will fit anyone's skin tone - i use it either by itself or over a concealer" in 10 reviews
  • "Sometimes I can't wear it in the winter because my dry skin gets flaky looking with the powder but besides that it works great! " in 7 reviews
  • "This is a nice loose powder, however wouldn't recommend for people with dry skin because it may make your face appear "Cake Face" Looking, if your foundation under it doesn't moisturize your skin, But other then that a great product !" in 6 reviews
  • "Im really light complected and even buying the lightest shade, overtop of my liquid foundation it made me look orange." in 5 reviews
  • "Love thsi product doesn't make your face look powdered on with make up gives you a natrual look and makes it seem lie you dont have any on." in 5 reviews
Megan H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Review for: Translucent Light 110 more...
I use this as a setting powder for my makeup. I typically use a luminescent foundation so it is perfect with that & sets my foundation and concealer in place without looking cakey & because it has some color to it I don't get any type of flashback which I love. The only thing is that it does have a scent to it, so if you are sensitive to certain scents I would be careful. But for $4-5 for this & for how long the product lasts I think it's definitely worth it.
Lynn M.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Trasnlucent Fair 105 more...
This is the first loose powder I ever used when I started doing makeup, despite not being the best product it has a special place in my collection. The coverage is pretty good but the product is a mess to use, such as most loose powders are though. It also leaves a strange feel on the skin & tends to get flakey and kind of ball up, and creases a lot. There are much better affordable powders out there.
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
I love this product so far! I used to have elf translucent powder , but it would reflect too white on camera . This one has a nuetral undertone . It doesnt crease or crack through out the day . I leave it on as i do my eye makeup and it catches all the fallout . then i go and brush it off . It is very fine in texture , smooth to apply . It does have a scent to it . Not that great of a scent .
Carlyn G.
Farmville, VA
Review for: Trasnlucent Fair 105 more...
This is easily my favorite powder. I apply it after I apply my foundation for a more matte look because I hate when my face looks shiny. My makeup stays in place better because of it and the application is so easy. I do not like the applicator that they give you with this. Instead, I use a large powder brush. That is the only reason I have this product four stars as opposed to five.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Review for: Translucent Light 110 more...
Trying to save money I bought this powder at Dollar General and spent about 4 bucks. I wore for about a week and started thinking my face was looking chubby but hey...maybe all the salt and junk I ate. Then I noticed lines and  bags under my eyes, but thought I was JUST tired and maybe some some swelling because of some sinus issues. One night I fell asleep and didn't wash my makeup off. I woke up with swollen and eyes and terrible itching. For the next two days my eyes continued to have lines and bags and the itching and mild burning continued. I googled the powder and there are TONS of complaints about there makeup recently,  with people having the same reactions. I don't consider myself to have super sensitive skin but I immediately threw in the Trash!
Sasha 💖.
Review for: Trasnlucent Fair 105 more...
I honestly HATE this powder. The only reason I gave it two stars is that it is an affordable price. It didn't keep my makeup in place and it completely turned my foundation and concealer ORANGE. Also, it had shimmer in it. Who wants to bake their face with a shimmery powder? I have dry/combination skin and it made me look so cakey. I'm oily on my chin and T-zone and I have dry patches in my T-zone and on my nose. It made my skin look disgusting. It also smells like an old lady, it does go away once it's on your face though. It also dried out my skin even if I used a moisturizer underneath my foundation or at night. Once I stopped using it, my skin instantly improved. So, do NOT buy this powder, especially if you have somewhat dry skin.
Devyn K.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Trasnlucent Fair 105 more...
I love this powder! I’ve been using it for years! It has great coverage, is great for setting with a brush or baking with a sponge, and doesn’t have a horrible amount of fallout. Also, it’s smells amazing! It’s great for all skin types and keeps your face matte and smooth all day. The product also lasts a long time. I can buy one pot and use it for well over a month before I need to go out an buy a new one!
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
This was the first setting powder I owned. Even though I've purchased other powders, I always have this one on my vanity. It works well and really sets in my concealer. It's worth it, because it doesn't cost as much as high end setting powders.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Review for: Translucent Medium 115 more...
I used to use this a lot when I first started using loose powders. Cover Girl is definitely a  brand that is dependable and affordable. I remember it being a great powder that last a long time and makes makeup look great. I feel like it might have been a little cakey but that could have been my fault because I wasnt as good at make up as I am now. Lol
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Review for: Translucent Medium 115 more...
I really like covergirl professional loose powder. I like the pressed powder more but I keep this in my make up stash and use frequently.
It goes on very light and blends in well.
I usually buy this product at Walmart or my grocer.
A little goes a long way so it last a long time.
I would recommend to everyone at least try this product. The price is great. Much cheaper than other comparable brands.
Emily Z.
Belmont, MA
I have been looking for a new loose powder to bake my concealer with. I wanted something a bit cheaper and easy to pick up at any drug store. Does this bake well?
Lauren S.
Lancaster, CA
Does this cause a white cast to show up in pictures?
Cori F.
Newport News, VA
Where can I find a coupon for this and other covergirl products.
Breezy C.
Does this powder give a flashback when photographed?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
For some reason, this powder makes my face break out, but the pressed powders do not. I'm not sure why.. anybody else have this problem?