COVERGIRL Professional Color Match Blush Duet uploaded by Kelsey P.
  • COVERGIRL Professional Color Match Blush Duet Blush Duet 0.3 oz; 8 g
  • COVERGIRL Professional Color Match Blush Duet Cover Girl Professional Colormatch
  • COVERGIRL Professional Color Match Blush Duet Professional Color Match Face Blushes Pink...

BY COVERGIRL

Buy Cover Girl Blushers & Highlighters - Cover Girl Professional Color Match Blush Duet Rose/Sangria. How-to-Use: For a soft, subtle, natural look, sweep an even stroke across cheekbones and blend upward and outward. Sweep lighter shade onto crest of your cheekbones, above the darker shade.

• These blushes are actually pretty good, they have pretty ...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Professional Color Match Blush Duet

Start your review of COVERGIRL Professional Color Match Blush Duet!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Megan F.
Brandon
This product my mother use to give to me. I have used it for a long time. This is a tried and true product. No complaints here !
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
This one is a nice for when you need your blush to last a long time and still look like you just applied. This is a must have.
Shelby H.
Tucson
I like the blend it gives. The colors go really well together and i like the product. Its nice
dana w.
Love this product. It's amazing and you will love it too. The colors are great and there's a nice variety to choose from.
Valeria R.
San Jose, CA
I liked it but it was to pink for my skin tone. It was a nice color but it did not fit me and I felt like I look like a clown
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
Review for: Cover Girl Professional Colormatch more...
Covergirl has good products and are a great option when this tone makeup and I quite like utilizaqr then applied to the powder compact.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Review for: Professional Color Match Face Blushes Plum Wine more...
I'll never use another blush! (I've tried and always come back). My mom used this blush growing up as well- it's just the best! The color is great, it goes on smoothly, and stays on all day!!
Rosie G.
This blush is super cheap and it last long, I hardly had to reapply whenever I would purchase it.
Katelyn M.
Trappe, MD
I have used this for several years it has lasted me and also has great pigmentation! I like that you can choose more than one color in one palette
Megan B.
Mount Hope, WV
I have always used this product since I started wearing makeup more and it goes on great no problem. I love the colors and it is buildable but I don't because its too much for me but over all it is a great product for such a low price I will buy again !