COVERGIRL Professional Color Match Blush Duet uploaded by Kelsey P.
  • COVERGIRL Professional Color Match Blush Duet Blush Duet 0.3 oz; 8 g
  • COVERGIRL Professional Color Match Blush Duet Cover Girl Professional Colormatch
  • COVERGIRL Professional Color Match Blush Duet Professional Color Match Face Blushes Pink...

BY COVERGIRL

Buy Cover Girl Blushers & Highlighters - Cover Girl Professional Color Match Blush Duet Rose/Sangria. How-to-Use: For a soft, subtle, natural look, sweep an even stroke across cheekbones and blend upward and outward. Sweep lighter shade onto crest of your cheekbones, above the darker shade.

• These blushes are actually pretty good, they have pretty ...3 Answers
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Review for: Blush Duet 0.3 oz; 8 g, Professional Color Match Face Blushes Plum Wine, Professional Color Match Face Blushes Pink Sherry, Cover Girl Professional Colormatch, Other more...
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Danielle R.
Bountiful
I'm very fair and I thought this color might be lighter, but it is hard to tell by a picture on a computer screen. I wanted a color slightly darker than my lip's natural color. No. 555 is more dark mauve and in the wine family. Very pretty color, but I just wish it were more neutral. I only reapplied the clear top coat during the day a few times. The color was still there after a 10 hour work day.
Christina T.
Lexington, TN
Pretty happy with this covergirl product. I usually keep it at home and get more when I am running low. It has a good price, and it's easy to find in the store. Not very shimmery, which is good for a professional work environment. I would recommend it, without a doubt.
Melissa B.
I am almost 100% sure that they do not make this product anymore but I was happy to see it on here because it brings back so many memories and has a lot of nostalgic things for me. I remember it used to have this like spicy sense that I loved
Kyla D.
South Elgin, IL
I LOVE THIS BLUSH. I have used it since high school. It is so perfect for olive skin tones. It is typically sold everywhere and I love that too. I'ts super easy to blend and it's sheer with JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT of pigment. I tell everyone I know about this blush.
Emma J.
Evanston, IL
Nope! this is not at all the right color for me, and it kind of made me look like a clown. I recommend not buying this product if your skin is fair because even the lightest shade made me look like a circus clown. Usually covergirl products work for me, but not this time.
Selena L.
Slayton, MN
Covergirl blushes are one of my favorite drug store blush! Its really affordable and super easy to use. Its buildable, so you can decide how much blush your look needs!  I have been using covergrl blush for a few years now. I would definitely recommend!
Kelly S.
One of my favorites the color usually goes well and matches what I like, it's applies easy and true to color. I recommend it for daily use, lasting and fun. I think others would like the wear and color and the price
Heather Y.
I don't wear blushes as often I just actually begun so this could be unfair . I don't feel the color I have suits me and it applies patchy and uneven ! It could be me for not wearing many blushes up until now .
Autumn K.
I have been using this blush since I was 14! (I'm now 24). It is light and natural lOoking when applied. Even as a kid learning how to do makeup I didn't go through the crazy dark weird blush phase because it's perfect. I even use it as a light eye shadow at times. Also it lasts forever! I think within 10 years I've only bought two of these