COVERGIRL Professional Color Match Blush Duet uploaded by Kelsey P.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Cover Girl Blushers & Highlighters - Cover Girl Professional Color Match Blush Duet Rose/Sangria. How-to-Use: For a soft, subtle, natural look, sweep an even stroke across cheekbones and blend upward and outward. Sweep lighter shade onto crest of your cheekbones, above the darker shade.

• These blushes are actually pretty good, they have pretty ...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Blush Duet 0.3 oz; 8 g, Professional Color Match Face Blushes Plum Wine, Professional Color Match Face Blushes Pink Sherry, Cover Girl Professional Colormatch, Other more...
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Lindsay S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: Other more...
It's a good value, doesn't last as long as I would like it to, but at this price point it doesn't bother me too much. Good color and blends well with highlighters. I would recommend if you are on a budget
Danielle R.
Bountiful
I'm very fair and I thought this color might be lighter, but it is hard to tell by a picture on a computer screen. I wanted a color slightly darker than my lip's natural color. No. 555 is more dark mauve and in the wine family. Very pretty color, but I just wish it were more neutral. I only reapplied the clear top coat during the day a few times. The color was still there after a 10 hour work day.
Christina T.
Lexington, TN
Pretty happy with this covergirl product. I usually keep it at home and get more when I am running low. It has a good price, and it's easy to find in the store. Not very shimmery, which is good for a professional work environment. I would recommend it, without a doubt.
Melissa B.
I am almost 100% sure that they do not make this product anymore but I was happy to see it on here because it brings back so many memories and has a lot of nostalgic things for me. I remember it used to have this like spicy sense that I loved
Emma J.
Evanston, IL
Nope! this is not at all the right color for me, and it kind of made me look like a clown. I recommend not buying this product if your skin is fair because even the lightest shade made me look like a circus clown. Usually covergirl products work for me, but not this time.
Kyla D.
South Elgin, IL
I LOVE THIS BLUSH. I have used it since high school. It is so perfect for olive skin tones. It is typically sold everywhere and I love that too. I'ts super easy to blend and it's sheer with JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT of pigment. I tell everyone I know about this blush.
Selena L.
Slayton, MN
Covergirl blushes are one of my favorite drug store blush! Its really affordable and super easy to use. Its buildable, so you can decide how much blush your look needs!  I have been using covergrl blush for a few years now. I would definitely recommend!
Kelly S.
One of my favorites the color usually goes well and matches what I like, it's applies easy and true to color. I recommend it for daily use, lasting and fun. I think others would like the wear and color and the price
Ashley M.
OTHELLO, WA
Review for: Cover Girl Professional Colormatch more...
cover girl blush duet is a good blush with a natural looking color match.  I used my own blush brush though, because I had no use for the one that comes with the blush.  the blush applicator brush is much too small.
Olivia B.
Rocky Hill, CT
These blushes are actually pretty good, they have pretty good pigmentation and I love mixing the two blushes together to apply to my face; it gives me a mauve looking color that looks great with any nude lip combo. The price for this product is amazing as well I believe they range from $5-$7 and there are always Covergirl coupons in the paper.