Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#431 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Jaimee H.
Jaimee H.
Purcellville, VA

me and my mom love this product! I don't use it on a daily basis but my mom does. It lasts all day😛
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I like covergirl but this mascara is average. There's nothing special about it. It's not my go to.
Laura P.
Laura P.
LA JOYA, Texas

Separates the lashes really good. Won't clump gives you volume and length brings out your eyes
Robin F.
Robin F.
Burlington, NC

Really good really works well longer lashes very cheap but works good money was well spent
Megan C.
Megan C.

This is a good basic mascara. It doesn't do a whole lot for my lashes but it works.
Mimi J.
Mimi J.

This is such a great mascara for my eye lashes ! I have short lashes and this takes them to the next level !!
Jess A.
Jess A.
Rochester , NY

This mascara isn't the best I've tried, but isn't the worst either. It does some lengthening of my lashes, but not as much as I would like. The mascara is pretty affordable, but I personally didn't like it that much.
Abriana C.
Abriana C.

This was a very nice product. I used it practically everyday. I like it in comparison to my Covergirl mascara and it really brings out my Brown eyes. It lasted all day but I touched it once and it smeared so don't use if you have contacts or tend to constantly touch your eyes.
Iva G.
Iva G.

In general not a big fan of CoverGirl mascara since after I use the yellow/purple packaged maskara for volume my eyelashes started falling off. This blue one is little bit better but still see some eye lashes falling off. I usually go for higher quality mascara's like Channel or Christian Dior.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.

I think it Works great. And does help your eyelashes extend and give it that amazing look!!

Join Now