Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#474 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC

This product was okay. I felt like it was really dry and didn't do as good of a job as the other mascaras ive used in the past.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Clarksville, TN

To me the best mascara is the smooth, dark, water resisting, natural looking eyelash filler. I can't stand clumpy mascara.
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX

Great mascara for natural or no makeup looks. It doesn't clump and dries well. I usually use two coats which is plenty.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA

Great mascara for everyday use, goes on great, stays on all day long, easy to remove as well without too much smudge!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL

Not too impressed with this product. I generally do more than one layer of mascara but this product trend to clump.
Beitané Á.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL

the mask tab covergirl is perfect because it allows enhance eyelashes, lengthen, has long lasting and consistent.
Sietara S.
Sietara S.
Calgary

a little clumpy but does the job! i don't really enjoy this brush shape but it did make my eyelashes look longer.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Kelowna

i didn't like this covergirl mascara , it didn't go on evenly, i didn't like the brush and i found it flakes off
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Austin, TX

It works well but kinda dries fast. I love that it makes my lashes dark. Still trying to find the perfect type!
Jazmine D.
Jazmine D.
West Jordan, UT

I use this on my bottom lashes and I love it. And I use it before applying my false lashes and after as well.

Join Now