Add a Photo

#395 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Laura P.
Laura P.
LA JOYA, Texas

Separates the lashes really good. Won't clump gives you volume and length brings out your eyes
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Cardiff

All covergirl mascaras wwork beautifully... they volumise and legnthen them TO THE EXTREME
Robin F.
Robin F.
Burlington, NC

Really good really works well longer lashes very cheap but works good money was well spent
Megan C.
Megan C.

This is a good basic mascara. It doesn't do a whole lot for my lashes but it works.
don't like it at all it is very flakey. I would suggest this to highschoolers
Mimi J.
Mimi J.

This is such a great mascara for my eye lashes ! I have short lashes and this takes them to the next level !!
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY

Was not a fan of this mascara brush. Did not feel or see a difference in my lashes. Cover girl has much better choices for the same price range.
Makenzie K.
Makenzie K.

I wasn't too pleased with this mascara, it didn't make my lashes look like I wanted it to. It's easy to apply, but it just wasn't what I was looking for. It might not have been the right fit for me.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.

Love love love love this mascara! The only kind I will use! It's even and leaves no clumps! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a nice look.
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Winter Spgs, FL

Let me just say, there's nothing like new mascara to make a girl feel fabulous! This stuff is easy to apply and lasts such a long time!

Join Now