Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#474 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Akron, OH

Good product if your in a pinch, but not as volumizing as others. If you are going for the full, long lash look, I would search for another product.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY

I love covergirl they have some amazing products but this mascara smudges & it doesn't do anything really but color my lashes I can't recommend it.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Carrollton, GA

I love this mascara , when I don't feel like putting on lashes I can just run this in my lashes and it gives it a look that isn't boring and loose.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.

Love love love love this mascara! The only kind I will use! It's even and leaves no clumps! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a nice look.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.

I haven't used this specific brand but I've used others and they've been fine. Some a bit clumpy/clumping but overall they're great for the price.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl mascara is the best only one I use that makes my eyelashes pop! I recommend them they have any kind you want from waterproof to not !
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY

Was not a fan of this mascara brush. Did not feel or see a difference in my lashes. Cover girl has much better choices for the same price range.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Germantown, TN

This mascara always makes my lashes look long, separated, and my eyes pop. However, I do not like that covergirl is not a cruelty free brand.
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Winter Spgs, FL

Let me just say, there's nothing like new mascara to make a girl feel fabulous! This stuff is easy to apply and lasts such a long time!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Seminole, TX

I really like how this mascara makes my lashes look. I have straight lashes and this mascara definitely hold the curl in them all day.

Join Now