Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#431 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Edna B.
Edna B.
Meridian, MS

This mascara is truly awesomr5. Not only does it give you full and lush lashes they are also long and desirable.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Austin, TX

It works well but kinda dries fast. I love that it makes my lashes dark. Still trying to find the perfect type!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Minford, OH

Not for me! Seemed to dry out my lashes! I'm not good at always waging my makeup off and this was not for me!
Jazmine D.
Jazmine D.
West Jordan, UT

I use this on my bottom lashes and I love it. And I use it before applying my false lashes and after as well.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Brownsville, TX

Great mascara with a great amount.m of product that leaves your eyelashes nice and long with less product
Mckyla A.
Mckyla A.
Clovis, CA

Love it so much my little sister loves it doesn't get clompy looks amazing last 24 hours all day long
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Anaheim

Needs more pigmentation really affordable and can find it in any local drug store the packing is gray
Skylar N.
Skylar N.
Belding, MI

I love this product! I have very short eye lashes and this makes me feel like, I ACTUALLY have them'
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Worcester, MA

This is just perfect for beautiful eye lashes very satisfied with it. Recommend definitely recommend
taylor s.
taylor s.
San Clemente, CA

Was an interesring consistancy. Loved how dark and deep of a black color it had. Got a little flakey

Join Now