Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#510 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Laura P.
Laura P.
LA JOYA, Texas
Nov. 6, 2016, 12:29 a.m.
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
Separates the lashes really good. Won't clump gives you volume and length brings out your eyes
Megan C.
Megan C.
Jan. 13, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
This is a good basic mascara. It doesn't do a whole lot for my lashes but it works.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Beckley , WV
April 1, 2017, 4:54 a.m.
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
Great product. Goes on clean and doesn't rub off easily. Not clumpy. The brush is awesome. I like the packaging too. I wish it lasted longer though. I bought it at a drug store near by! Not more expensive than any other brand or type of mascara.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Waterloo, IA
March 14, 2017, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
I think this was one of my first mascaras in middle school. There are definitely better mascaras out there, I don't reach for this one often. It's a nice value and I would recommend it to beginners looking for a starter mascara.
casey v.
casey v.
benton
May 24, 2017, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
i like this it really makes my eye lashes appear long and think the packaging good use a little work but other than that it lasts most of the day and does it purpose i use it everyday sometimes twice a day i would recommend it you can find it at any drug store
Kamie T.
Kamie T.
Pacific, MO
Feb. 10, 2017, 8:51 a.m.
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
Great mascara doesn't bother my sensitive eyes or give me raccoon eyes like other mascaras. I recommend it bc you have to replace mascara too often to spend $45-50 when the CG is just as good 😊
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Akron, OH
Feb. 8, 2017, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
Good product if your in a pinch, but not as volumizing as others. If you are going for the full, long lash look, I would search for another product.
Kelcie S.
Kelcie S.
Carriere, MS
April 6, 2017, 9:47 a.m.
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
This is a very cost effective mascara that defines the lashes to give a natural look. The packaging is secure and keeps it fresh. It's usually lasts all day, and I would definitely buy again. Very good product!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
April 11, 2017, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
My mother has always used this brand of mascara so growing up, I was influenced by her to use it. They last a long time and work great. My eyes are green and it definitely helps the color pop!! I would recommend.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Feb. 15, 2017, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
this mascara is very good for everyday makeup, makes my eyelashes look very long, but its not longlasting, brown eyes