Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#474 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Mckyla A.
Mckyla A.
Clovis, CA

Love it so much my little sister loves it doesn't get clompy looks amazing last 24 hours all day long
Jaimee H.
Jaimee H.
Purcellville, VA

me and my mom love this product! I don't use it on a daily basis but my mom does. It lasts all day😛
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I like covergirl but this mascara is average. There's nothing special about it. It's not my go to.
Laura P.
Laura P.
LA JOYA, Texas

Separates the lashes really good. Won't clump gives you volume and length brings out your eyes
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Cardiff

All covergirl mascaras wwork beautifully... they volumise and legnthen them TO THE EXTREME
Megan C.
Megan C.

This is a good basic mascara. It doesn't do a whole lot for my lashes but it works.
don't like it at all it is very flakey. I would suggest this to highschoolers
Jess A.
Jess A.
Rochester, NY

This mascara isn't the best I've tried, but isn't the worst either. It does some lengthening of my lashes, but not as much as I would like. The mascara is pretty affordable, but I personally didn't like it that much.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Kelowna

i didn't like this covergirl mascara , it didn't go on evenly, i didn't like the brush and i found it flakes off
Edith M.
Edith M.
Hampton, VA

I had applied this mascara a few times. I do not personally own it but my friend does. She seems to love it, but with my thick straight eyelashes it does not seem to go well.

Join Now