Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#497 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Amber R.
Amber R.
Searcy, AR

I prefer this over more expensive brands. I can easily separate my lashes and achieve long, full looking lashes.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Austin, TX

It works well but kinda dries fast. I love that it makes my lashes dark. Still trying to find the perfect type!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.

I love the brush on this is. Does not put it on chunky and leave clumps. Goes on nice and even for each lash!!
Jazmine D.
Jazmine D.
West Jordan, UT

I use this on my bottom lashes and I love it. And I use it before applying my false lashes and after as well.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Minford, OH

Not for me! Seemed to dry out my lashes! I'm not good at always waging my makeup off and this was not for me!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Brownsville, TX

Great mascara with a great amount.m of product that leaves your eyelashes nice and long with less product
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Anaheim

Needs more pigmentation really affordable and can find it in any local drug store the packing is gray
Mckyla A.
Mckyla A.
Clovis, CA

Love it so much my little sister loves it doesn't get clompy looks amazing last 24 hours all day long
taylor s.
taylor s.
San Clemente, CA

Was an interesring consistancy. Loved how dark and deep of a black color it had. Got a little flakey
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Worcester, MA

This is just perfect for beautiful eye lashes very satisfied with it. Recommend definitely recommend

Join Now