Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#477 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL

Not too impressed with this product. I generally do more than one layer of mascara but this product trend to clump.
Beitané Á.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL

the mask tab covergirl is perfect because it allows enhance eyelashes, lengthen, has long lasting and consistent.
Sietara S.
Sietara S.
Calgary

a little clumpy but does the job! i don't really enjoy this brush shape but it did make my eyelashes look longer.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Kelowna

i didn't like this covergirl mascara , it didn't go on evenly, i didn't like the brush and i found it flakes off
Jazmine D.
Jazmine D.
West Jordan, UT

I use this on my bottom lashes and I love it. And I use it before applying my false lashes and after as well.
gina h.
gina h.
Danville, AL

cover girl is my go to for mascara and most of my eye makeup. I love how well they set and how long they stay
Mimi J.
Mimi J.

This is such a great mascara for my eye lashes ! I have short lashes and this takes them to the next level !!
Candace J.
Candace J.
Trenton, TN

This mascara is decent. Cover pretty good but I found that it clumps up very easily. Rather use my younique
Ellen W.
Ellen W.
Cincinnati, OH

This mascara lasts all day and does not make my eyes water. Would recommend to those with sensitive eyes.
Duha M.
Duha M.
Duluth, GA

Personally dont like this one because it leaves my eyelashes looking clumpy. Horrible lol lol.......

Join Now