Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#474 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Christine W.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI

Work good for a light application. I have light lashes and just want them to be darker. I don't really want it to look like I'm wearing much. This makes a good mascara for a natural look.
Itzaly M.
Itzaly M.
Grand Island, NE

Recently bought this mascara, and didn't do much for me. I have straight and short lashes, and didn't provide me with much length or volume. Not the best mascara at the drugstore.
Edith M.
Edith M.
Hampton, VA

I had applied this mascara a few times. I do not personally own it but my friend does. She seems to love it, but with my thick straight eyelashes it does not seem to go well.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Rocky Mount, NC

Stays on all day and comes off easily when using the proper makeup remover. Gives my lashes enough color to make them pop. I buy this whenever I go out looking for mascara.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Kissimmee

Great for on the go. Really gets the job done for its price !! You get what you buy. There are certain ones that you can't layer but regardless. It leaves you beautiful
Jasmine  W.
Jasmine W.

I purchased this from Walmart and it was a fail for me. It didn't do anything to my lashes. I don't use this product at all. I don't recommend this product to anyone.
Faith M.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY

I love covergirl they have some amazing products but this mascara smudges & it doesn't do anything really but color my lashes I can't recommend it.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Carrollton, GA

I love this mascara , when I don't feel like putting on lashes I can just run this in my lashes and it gives it a look that isn't boring and loose.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.

I haven't used this specific brand but I've used others and they've been fine. Some a bit clumpy/clumping but overall they're great for the price.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl mascara is the best only one I use that makes my eyelashes pop! I recommend them they have any kind you want from waterproof to not !

Join Now