Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#474 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Deanna B.
Deanna B.

I haven't used this specific brand but I've used others and they've been fine. Some a bit clumpy/clumping but overall they're great for the price.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl mascara is the best only one I use that makes my eyelashes pop! I recommend them they have any kind you want from waterproof to not !
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Seminole, TX

I really like how this mascara makes my lashes look. I have straight lashes and this mascara definitely hold the curl in them all day.
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC

This product was okay. I felt like it was really dry and didn't do as good of a job as the other mascaras ive used in the past.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Clarksville, TN

To me the best mascara is the smooth, dark, water resisting, natural looking eyelash filler. I can't stand clumpy mascara.
Karina L.
Karina L.
North Miami Beach, FL

this mascara is very good for everyday makeup, makes my eyelashes look very long, but its not longlasting, brown eyes
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Austin, TX

It works well but kinda dries fast. I love that it makes my lashes dark. Still trying to find the perfect type!
Mimi J.
Mimi J.

This is such a great mascara for my eye lashes ! I have short lashes and this takes them to the next level !!
Jazmine D.
Jazmine D.
West Jordan, UT

I use this on my bottom lashes and I love it. And I use it before applying my false lashes and after as well.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Minford, OH

Not for me! Seemed to dry out my lashes! I'm not good at always waging my makeup off and this was not for me!

Join Now