Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#497 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Cutchogue, NY

I love this mascara it makes my eyelashes look so voluminous and I love how it doesn't make them all clumpy so I highly recommend this mascara I use it every day and it is not pricey at all
Itzaly M.
Itzaly M.
Grand Island, NE

Recently bought this mascara, and didn't do much for me. I have straight and short lashes, and didn't provide me with much length or volume. Not the best mascara at the drugstore.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Salem, MA

This mascara rocks! Especially for my bottom lashes, it doesn't clump them together and makes them longer and fuller. It's Covergirl so definitely not expensive and great quality!
Jasmine  W.
Jasmine W.

I purchased this from Walmart and it was a fail for me. It didn't do anything to my lashes. I don't use this product at all. I don't recommend this product to anyone.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl mascara is the best only one I use that makes my eyelashes pop! I recommend them they have any kind you want from waterproof to not !
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Seminole, TX

I really like how this mascara makes my lashes look. I have straight lashes and this mascara definitely hold the curl in them all day.
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC

This product was okay. I felt like it was really dry and didn't do as good of a job as the other mascaras ive used in the past.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Clarksville, TN

To me the best mascara is the smooth, dark, water resisting, natural looking eyelash filler. I can't stand clumpy mascara.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL

this mascara is very good for everyday makeup, makes my eyelashes look very long, but its not longlasting, brown eyes
Edna B.
Edna B.
Meridian, MS

This mascara is truly awesomr5. Not only does it give you full and lush lashes they are also long and desirable.

Join Now