Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#474 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Windermere, FL

Simple is best! I go for the very black, straight brush it always does the trick. The key to applying and making your lashes look fuller is applying many times to your lashes and sweeping side to side until they are the length you desire.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Osteen, FL

Wasn't to happy with the straight brush it makes it harder to apply mascara the curve helps with eyelashes so I'm not sure if I'll buy this again the product on the other hand is amazing if the applicator was curved that would be awesome
Lisa h.
Lisa h.

It's a good brand but I wasn't the biggest fan of this mascara. My eyelashes are really short and they didn't look as long as I would have liked. It is very affordable which is nice. I recon this to people who have long lashes already
Jess A.
Jess A.
Rochester, NY

This mascara isn't the best I've tried, but isn't the worst either. It does some lengthening of my lashes, but not as much as I would like. The mascara is pretty affordable, but I personally didn't like it that much.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC

This mascara worked well for me. It went on easy and stayed on without flaking. The amount of lengthening/plumping was just right for me. I've bought this one a couple times and I'll most likely buy it again.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

I've always been a big fan of cover girl mascara, it always has the best brushes and isn't too pricey definitely worth every penny I've been buying this brand of mascara since I started wearing makeup.
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Ann Arbor, MI

This formula is fine, it's just the brush that steers me away. However, this product is SUPER affordable. Also, my mom has been using this mascara since before I was born, so it has to be good, right?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Hooks, TX

I got this just to use for a few nights because I had forgotten my go-to mascara at home. Was definitely worth the buy! I wasn't a fan of the straight stick at first, but it's definitely grown on me.
Makenzie K.
Makenzie K.

I wasn't too pleased with this mascara, it didn't make my lashes look like I wanted it to. It's easy to apply, but it just wasn't what I was looking for. It might not have been the right fit for me.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
New Brockton, AL

Este producto no lo cambio por ninguno, regularmente utilizaba otra marca pero me empezó a inrritar mi ojo entonces cambie a este y ya no me da mas inrritacion y mis pestañas se ven hermosas

Join Now