Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#477 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Jasmine  W.
Jasmine W.

I purchased this from Walmart and it was a fail for me. It didn't do anything to my lashes. I don't use this product at all. I don't recommend this product to anyone.
Faith M.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY

I love covergirl they have some amazing products but this mascara smudges & it doesn't do anything really but color my lashes I can't recommend it.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Carrollton, GA

I love this mascara , when I don't feel like putting on lashes I can just run this in my lashes and it gives it a look that isn't boring and loose.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.

I haven't used this specific brand but I've used others and they've been fine. Some a bit clumpy/clumping but overall they're great for the price.
Racheal H.
Racheal H.
Maryville, Tn

It's alright when you're trying to stay cheap but def not my main go to. A little clumpy and dries quick. Not too difficult to remove
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC

This product was okay. I felt like it was really dry and didn't do as good of a job as the other mascaras ive used in the past.
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY

Highly recommend!!! This product works so well for so many skin types and tones!! It lasts all day and is super pigmented!!!!
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX

Great mascara for natural or no makeup looks. It doesn't clump and dries well. I usually use two coats which is plenty.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL

Not too impressed with this product. I generally do more than one layer of mascara but this product trend to clump.
Beitané Á.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL

the mask tab covergirl is perfect because it allows enhance eyelashes, lengthen, has long lasting and consistent.

Join Now