Add a Photo

#395 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This mascara rocks! Especially for my bottom lashes, it doesn't clump them together and makes them longer and fuller. It's Covergirl so definitely not expensive and great quality!
Jasmine  W.
Jasmine W.

I purchased this from Walmart and it was a fail for me. It didn't do anything to my lashes. I don't use this product at all. I don't recommend this product to anyone.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.

I haven't used this specific brand but I've used others and they've been fine. Some a bit clumpy/clumping but overall they're great for the price.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl mascara is the best only one I use that makes my eyelashes pop! I recommend them they have any kind you want from waterproof to not !
Cailey A.
Cailey A.
Kitchener, ON

I used this for years and it's okay. Works alright but I have a lot of other mascaras that I prefer over this. It works good but nothing special
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Seminole, TX

I really like how this mascara makes my lashes look. I have straight lashes and this mascara definitely hold the curl in them all day.
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC

This product was okay. I felt like it was really dry and didn't do as good of a job as the other mascaras ive used in the past.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Clarksville, TN

To me the best mascara is the smooth, dark, water resisting, natural looking eyelash filler. I can't stand clumpy mascara.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL

this mascara is very good for everyday makeup, makes my eyelashes look very long, but its not longlasting, brown eyes
Edna B.
Edna B.
Meridian, MS

This mascara is truly awesomr5. Not only does it give you full and lush lashes they are also long and desirable.

Join Now