BY COVERGIRL

Straight&Nbsp;Brush, Smudgeproof. Volume + Length + Separation. Thickens, Lengthens And Defines Lashes With Smudgeproof, All Day Wear. Hypoallergenic &Amp; Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers Removes Easily With Soap And Water Also Available In Curved Brush And Waterproof Versions Made In Usa Of Us And Imported Parts 1-800-4Cover4

• Why do you like the mascara over other brands?3 Answers
BRIDGET M.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I would love to review this mascara
And see how well it works for me and I will tell my friends about it after reviewing it how good it works for me so that can try it out to and write feedback on how good it works on Facebook and on Twitter and I will also tell my neighborhood
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Sebree, KY
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Very Black 001 0.31 oz
Love that lashes don't clump with this mascara. It goes on great, and is easy to apply/use. It is hard to remove though,bc it lasts so long. I have lost a lot of lashes trying to get it off. I buy this at Wal-Mart, but I think I will try a different product on my next purchase.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Morristown, TN
This brush is easy to use, and this mascara does not make my eyes water. The color is great with my dark skin color. This is the first time using this type, I use it about twice a week. I will buy it again.
Peachy W.
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
I love this mascara because it's pretty straightforward and it's a very reliable drugstore mascara. Sure, it's nothing fancy but it's a great mascara wherein it's not messy or clumpy. Great all in one.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Morgantown, WV
This is okay. Not my favorite but will do in a pinch. Its not clumpy if you only apply two or so coats. This is also the one i use with falsies. Color is great.
Cookie L.
Cookie L.
Good product. Doesn't leave your lashes clumpy but you do have to reapply a couple times it is very thin but very dark witch is good so it evens it out.
Rossalynn D.
Rossalynn D.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good drugstore mascara for the price, however covergirl has many other mascaras that might be a few dollars more, that are alot better.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Dryden, NY
Great brush to provide even coverage without clumps. The mascara lasts a long time both on your eyes as well as in the tube! I love the color!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Placentia, CA
Great brush doesn't leave clumps on lashes or that spider leg look. Comes off easily with facial cleaners but will stay on all day.
Breana H.
Breana H.
Pico Rivera, CA
In my opinion the only thing that's different in mascaras are the brushes. So the brush to me was alright. I've used better
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why do you like the mascara over other brands?