Add a Photo

#395 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Denisse A.
Denisse A.
Brooksville, FL

Gets the job done, but I had to keep putting eye drops into it to keep rewetting it. It kept drying out quickly! And no, I didn't not have it for very long when it did so. However, it did get the job done after several coats. I had to apply quickly as it dries fast and would then begin to clump my lashes together. Not a huge fan, but you get what you pay for.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Huntington, WV

This is my all time fav mascara. I will try others every now and then but I always end up going back to this one. It's the best kind for my lashes. I have really long lashes so I can't lumpy, thick mascara. It also says on all day and doesn't run off on the evening.
Lo R.
Lo R.
Memphis, TN

This mascara works wonders. Everything I wear this product I always have people asking me, "Are your eyelashes fake?" "Where do you get your lashes done?" All I say is you have to have the right mascara and you will not have to worry about applying fake lashes.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Langley, KY

It's really decent mascara. It does clump a little bit sure if it does for anyone else but want to point out. My eyelashes grow a little different in one area and it's difficult to point them in the right direction and I have noticed that this product helps.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Waterloo, IA

I think this was one of my first mascaras in middle school. There are definitely better mascaras out there, I don't reach for this one often. It's a nice value and I would recommend it to beginners looking for a starter mascara.
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Ann Arbor, MI

This formula is fine, it's just the brush that steers me away. However, this product is SUPER affordable. Also, my mom has been using this mascara since before I was born, so it has to be good, right?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
New Brockton, AL

Este producto no lo cambio por ninguno, regularmente utilizaba otra marca pero me empezó a inrritar mi ojo entonces cambie a este y ya no me da mas inrritacion y mis pestañas se ven hermosas
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Cutchogue, NY

I love this mascara it makes my eyelashes look so voluminous and I love how it doesn't make them all clumpy so I highly recommend this mascara I use it every day and it is not pricey at all
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This mascara rocks! Especially for my bottom lashes, it doesn't clump them together and makes them longer and fuller. It's Covergirl so definitely not expensive and great quality!
Itzaly M.
Itzaly M.
Grand Island, NE

Recently bought this mascara, and didn't do much for me. I have straight and short lashes, and didn't provide me with much length or volume. Not the best mascara at the drugstore.

Join Now