BY COVERGIRL

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Denisse R. A.
Denisse R. A.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
Gets the job done, but I had to keep putting eye drops into it to keep rewetting it. It kept drying out quickly! And no, I didn't not have it for very long when it did so. However, it did get the job done after several coats. I had to apply quickly as it dries fast and would then begin to clump my lashes together. Not a huge fan, but you get what you pay for.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
This is my all time fav mascara. I will try others every now and then but I always end up going back to this one. It's the best kind for my lashes. I have really long lashes so I can't lumpy, thick mascara. It also says on all day and doesn't run off on the evening.
Lo R.
Lo R.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
This mascara works wonders. Everything I wear this product I always have people asking me, "Are your eyelashes fake?" "Where do you get your lashes done?" All I say is you have to have the right mascara and you will not have to worry about applying fake lashes.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
West liberty , KY
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
It's really decent mascara. It does clump a little bit sure if it does for anyone else but want to point out. My eyelashes grow a little different in one area and it's difficult to point them in the right direction and I have noticed that this product helps.
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
This formula is fine, it's just the brush that steers me away. However, this product is SUPER affordable. Also, my mom has been using this mascara since before I was born, so it has to be good, right?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
New Brockton, AL
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
Este producto no lo cambio por ninguno, regularmente utilizaba otra marca pero me empez├│ a inrritar mi ojo entonces cambie a este y ya no me da mas inrritacion y mis pesta├▒as se ven hermosas
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Cutchogue, NY
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
I love this mascara it makes my eyelashes look so voluminous and I love how it doesn't make them all clumpy so I highly recommend this mascara I use it every day and it is not pricey at all
Itzaly M.
Itzaly M.
Grand Island, NE
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
Recently bought this mascara, and didn't do much for me. I have straight and short lashes, and didn't provide me with much length or volume. Not the best mascara at the drugstore.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
This mascara rocks! Especially for my bottom lashes, it doesn't clump them together and makes them longer and fuller. It's Covergirl so definitely not expensive and great quality!
Jasmine  W.
Jasmine W.
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
I purchased this from Walmart and it was a fail for me. It didn't do anything to my lashes. I don't use this product at all. I don't recommend this product to anyone.