Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#431 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Denisse A.
Denisse A.
Brooksville, FL

Gets the job done, but I had to keep putting eye drops into it to keep rewetting it. It kept drying out quickly! And no, I didn't not have it for very long when it did so. However, it did get the job done after several coats. I had to apply quickly as it dries fast and would then begin to clump my lashes together. Not a huge fan, but you get what you pay for.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Huntington, WV

This is my all time fav mascara. I will try others every now and then but I always end up going back to this one. It's the best kind for my lashes. I have really long lashes so I can't lumpy, thick mascara. It also says on all day and doesn't run off on the evening.
Lo R.
Lo R.
Memphis, TN

This mascara works wonders. Everything I wear this product I always have people asking me, "Are your eyelashes fake?" "Where do you get your lashes done?" All I say is you have to have the right mascara and you will not have to worry about applying fake lashes.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Langley, KY

It's really decent mascara. It does clump a little bit sure if it does for anyone else but want to point out. My eyelashes grow a little different in one area and it's difficult to point them in the right direction and I have noticed that this product helps.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Huntington, Wv

Great product. Goes on clean and doesn't rub off easily. Not clumpy. The brush is awesome. I like the packaging too. I wish it lasted longer though. I bought it at a drug store near by! Not more expensive than any other brand or type of mascara.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Waterloo, IA

I think this was one of my first mascaras in middle school. There are definitely better mascaras out there, I don't reach for this one often. It's a nice value and I would recommend it to beginners looking for a starter mascara.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

My mother has always used this brand of mascara so growing up, I was influenced by her to use it. They last a long time and work great. My eyes are green and it definitely helps the color pop!! I would recommend.
Kelcie S.
Kelcie S.
Carriere, MS

This is a very cost effective mascara that defines the lashes to give a natural look. The packaging is secure and keeps it fresh. It's usually lasts all day, and I would definitely buy again. Very good product!
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Ann Arbor, MI

This formula is fine, it's just the brush that steers me away. However, this product is SUPER affordable. Also, my mom has been using this mascara since before I was born, so it has to be good, right?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
New Brockton, AL

Este producto no lo cambio por ninguno, regularmente utilizaba otra marca pero me empez├│ a inrritar mi ojo entonces cambie a este y ya no me da mas inrritacion y mis pesta├▒as se ven hermosas

Join Now