Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#469 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Denisse R.
Denisse R.
Brooksville, FL

Gets the job done, but I had to keep putting eye drops into it to keep rewetting it. It kept drying out quickly! And no, I didn't not have it for very long when it did so. However, it did get the job done after several coats. I had to apply quickly as it dries fast and would then begin to clump my lashes together. Not a huge fan, but you get what you pay for.
makhallah t.
makhallah t.
Saint Louis, MO

I personally don't have this product but my best friend does and this mascara is really good! Her eyelashes look really great and on Halloween when I forgot to put my mascara on for my costume she let me use a old one she forgot to throw out and it worked amazing on my eyelashes. Love it!
*four stars because I don't personally own the product*
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

My holy grail mascara. It's simple, but it defines and plumps my lashes, layers well, stays on all day without irritating my eyes or flaking or smudging, and removes easily with no damage to my lashes. I have used this mascara since middle school and I still love it
Lo R.
Lo R.
Memphis, TN

This mascara works wonders. Everything I wear this product I always have people asking me, "Are your eyelashes fake?" "Where do you get your lashes done?" All I say is you have to have the right mascara and you will not have to worry about applying fake lashes.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY

It's really decent mascara. It does clump a little bit sure if it does for anyone else but want to point out. My eyelashes grow a little different in one area and it's difficult to point them in the right direction and I have noticed that this product helps.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Windermere, FL

Simple is best! I go for the very black, straight brush it always does the trick. The key to applying and making your lashes look fuller is applying many times to your lashes and sweeping side to side until they are the length you desire.
Lisa h.
Lisa h.

It's a good brand but I wasn't the biggest fan of this mascara. My eyelashes are really short and they didn't look as long as I would have liked. It is very affordable which is nice. I recon this to people who have long lashes already
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC

This mascara worked well for me. It went on easy and stayed on without flaking. The amount of lengthening/plumping was just right for me. I've bought this one a couple times and I'll most likely buy it again.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

I've always been a big fan of cover girl mascara, it always has the best brushes and isn't too pricey definitely worth every penny I've been buying this brand of mascara since I started wearing makeup.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI

Work good for a light application. I have light lashes and just want them to be darker. I don't really want it to look like I'm wearing much. This makes a good mascara for a natural look.

Join Now