Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#474 in Mascara

the product is not eligible for prority shipping (image may vary)

Olenka H.
Olenka H.

Gets the job done, but I had to keep putting eye drops into it to keep rewetting it. It kept drying out quickly! And no, I didn't not have it for very long when it did so. However, it did get the job done after several coats. I had to apply quickly as it dries fast and would then begin to clump my lashes together. Not a huge fan, but you get what you pay for.
Denisse R.
Denisse R.
Brooksville, FL

makhallah t.
makhallah t.
Saint Louis, MO

I personally don't have this product but my best friend does and this mascara is really good! Her eyelashes look really great and on Halloween when I forgot to put my mascara on for my costume she let me use a old one she forgot to throw out and it worked amazing on my eyelashes. Love it!
*four stars because I don't personally own the product*
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Sheffield Lake, OH

This mascara is lovely and natural looking. It's SUPER affordable for the quality--it's usually around $5 in drugstores, and the formula doesn't clump at all and leaves my lashes looking very natural. It's great for everyday wear; not necessarily for a going out look unless you layered it on a couple of times. Would definitely purchase again!
Iva G.
Iva G.

In general not a big fan of CoverGirl mascara since after I use the yellow/purple packaged maskara for volume my eyelashes started falling off. This blue one is little bit better but still see some eye lashes falling off. I usually go for higher quality mascara's like Channel or Christian Dior.
Abriana C.
Abriana C.

This was a very nice product. I used it practically everyday. I like it in comparison to my Covergirl mascara and it really brings out my Brown eyes. It lasted all day but I touched it once and it smeared so don't use if you have contacts or tend to constantly touch your eyes.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Huntington, WV

This is my all time fav mascara. I will try others every now and then but I always end up going back to this one. It's the best kind for my lashes. I have really long lashes so I can't lumpy, thick mascara. It also says on all day and doesn't run off on the evening.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

My holy grail mascara. It's simple, but it defines and plumps my lashes, layers well, stays on all day without irritating my eyes or flaking or smudging, and removes easily with no damage to my lashes. I have used this mascara since middle school and I still love it
Lo R.
Lo R.
Memphis, TN

This mascara works wonders. Everything I wear this product I always have people asking me, "Are your eyelashes fake?" "Where do you get your lashes done?" All I say is you have to have the right mascara and you will not have to worry about applying fake lashes.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY

It's really decent mascara. It does clump a little bit sure if it does for anyone else but want to point out. My eyelashes grow a little different in one area and it's difficult to point them in the right direction and I have noticed that this product helps.

Join Now