BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get magnified lashes that still look natural! This mascara for sensitive eyes features a hypoallergenic formula and straight brush. Also available in curved brush and waterproof.

Alyssa B.
Sharpsville, PA
I hate this mascara. It clumps, it makes my eyes burn, I end up looking like a rabid raccoon by the end of the day because instead of just drying, it sort of just flakes off all over my face. I do not like a lot of mascara, so it's not like I put a lot on to warrant either of these outcomes. Not easy to apply at all because of the clumping. If I had a daughter, I wouldn't even let her use this mascara for a dress up fun session let alone allow her to use it for make up. Just. No.
Denisse R. A.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
Gets the job done, but I had to keep putting eye drops into it to keep rewetting it. It kept drying out quickly! And no, I didn't not have it for very long when it did so. However, it did get the job done after several coats. I had to apply quickly as it dries fast and would then begin to clump my lashes together. Not a huge fan, but you get what you pay for.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Very Black 001 0.31 oz
I would love to review this mascara
And see how well it works for me and I will tell my friends about it after reviewing it how good it works for me so that can try it out to and write feedback on how good it works on Facebook and on Twitter and I will also tell my neighborhood
Krystal L.
Sebree, KY
Love that lashes don't clump with this mascara. It goes on great, and is easy to apply/use. It is hard to remove though,bc it lasts so long. I have lost a lot of lashes trying to get it off. I buy this at Wal-Mart, but I think I will try a different product on my next purchase.
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
Review for: Covergirl Professional Mascara
Usually I love Cover Girl mascara, but this one was a bust for me. The price is good, but the formula doesn't work for me. It's flakes easily and can be clumpy. I got it from Walmart, but as I said, the lower price isn't worth dealing with a formula that is problematic for me.
Tara G.
Milton, WV
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
This is my all time fav mascara. I will try others every now and then but I always end up going back to this one. It's the best kind for my lashes. I have really long lashes so I can't lumpy, thick mascara. It also says on all day and doesn't run off on the evening.
Lo R.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
This mascara works wonders. Everything I wear this product I always have people asking me, "Are your eyelashes fake?" "Where do you get your lashes done?" All I say is you have to have the right mascara and you will not have to worry about applying fake lashes.
Brittney L.
West Liberty , KY
Review for: Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara Brown 015 0.31 oz
It's really decent mascara. It does clump a little bit sure if it does for anyone else but want to point out. My eyelashes grow a little different in one area and it's difficult to point them in the right direction and I have noticed that this product helps.
mariangel a.
Me gusta que el cepillo curvado para este producto realmente se pone debajo de mis pestañas y ayuda rizo y levantarlas. También da a las pestañas una notable cantidad de volumen.es bueno lo recomiendo .lo he usado algun tiempo y me funciono de maravilla
Jessica R.
Lehi, UT
Review for: Covergirl Professional Mascara
This is my favorite mascara. Costs about $6 at Walmart and lasts a few months. Doesn't get clumpy and it really helps to lengthen my lashes. I don't wear much makeup anyways, so this is a nice mascara that doesn't make my lashes look crazy.
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Why do you like the mascara over other brands?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Is this mascara hard to take off?
Kaylee B.
Why do they call this professional?