BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get magnified lashes that still look natural! This mascara for sensitive eyes features a hypoallergenic formula and straight brush. Also available in curved brush and waterproof.

COVERGIRL Professional All-In-One Mascara
  • "When I looked at it didn't think much but gave it a try since a friend recommended it. The best mascara I've tried to this day. It's really black it gives volume seperates defines and lots of length. Its somewhat of a wet formula you've got to becareful and not have much on the brush. It holds a curl well doesn't flake or smudge. I use this in waterproof very black. " in 30 reviews
Sarah S.
This is my go-to mascara. There is nothing special about the packaging and it has been around for a long time, but it is my favorite. I use a heated eyelash curler and with this on top, my lashes fan out perfectly. No clumps or anything weird. Just good looking lashes.
Mai T.
Can’t beat the price, this is a good mascara. It’s affordable and it doesn’t clump. It’s more on the natural side, but if you get the waterproof one and go to the beach it’ll look great. The non waterproof one washes off easily and doesn’t smudge everywhere.
Jasmine B.
Review for: Covergirl Professional 3in1 Straight Brush Mascara - 200 Very Black more...
I only paid like $3 for this mascara so for that price this mascara is worth it, it will last throughout the day without flaking off. It's super easy to apply with no clumping whatsoever, the packaging is basic nothing fancy but I prefer it especially if it keeps the price low.
Samantha S.
Laurel, DE
You wouldn’t think that this is a great mascara, but it is! I have never been a fan of Cover Girl makeup but when I ran out of mascara one day and tried this...wow it was a pleasant surprise!
Jordyn S.
Review for: Covergirl Professional 3in1 Straight Brush Mascara - 210 Black Brown more...
This mascara is one of my all time favorites. It’s just as good as most of the high end makeup. It last FOREVER!!!!! I love the way it applies, dark and not clumpy at all.
Casey D.
Belle Rose
I love having A CLASSIC mascara that I go to... It is so trust worthy. Yes, I keep my makeup look to a basic, classic daily routine. This helps keep me classic...
🎃
i used to love love love this mascara! it gave me volume length and definition and was very good for already long lashes. i was so sad to see it was discontinued.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I keep going back to this mascara - I think I'm on my fourth tube. It gives me a nice natural but full lash look. It can wear off if I'm rubbing my face, but I rarely notice crumbly bits under my eyes, which is great. I use the brown-black color currently, but I have used the darkest shade in the past as well with similar results. I also like that I can wash it off in the shower without any extra cleaner and it doesn't leave me with raccoon eyes.
Kayle B.
Yardley, PA
I was not expecting much with this product but I love it! it doesn't give your eye lashes a glam look, it looks very natural. it is the first time i bought this product but it is very nice. I wish it was easier to build up without getting chunky. Might buy again depending on if I can work with it some more!
Carolyn H.
Review for: COVERGIRL Professional All In One Straight Brush Mascara - Black more...
As far a mascara goes, as long as it doesn't clump or sting my eyes when they water on windy days, I'm satisfied. This is a pretty standard mascara that didn't clump up and helped define my lashes. My lashed are pretty thin though, and this mascara didn't do much as for volume. But then again, it's a straight brush and not a volumizer. I would recommend this product to people with thick and full lashes who only need to define.
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Why do you like the mascara over other brands?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Is this mascara hard to take off?
Kaylee B.
Why do they call this professional?

back