3 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Magnifies and defines eyes without looking overdone, with a curved brush that gets to those hard-to-reach lashes.; Smudge-proof; Washes off easily; Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers; Ophthalmologist Tested

• Does the curve work better than a straight wand?2 Answers
Kellie A.
Kellie A.
Lakeside, CA
Tried and true. This is the ONLY mascara I swear by. I have used almost every brand out there, from drug store to the most high end expensive brands. Covergirl Professional Mascara is the only one I have found that is truly waterproof, does NOT smudge or run, yet cleans off easily with makeup wipes. Won't use any other mascara.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my classic, top choice mascara. I tend to use this as a second coat over a lengthening mascara, but it can be used all on its own too. It thickens and coats my lashes and gets product on any spot that I missed. I adore this and it curls my lashes upwards and outwards!!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Brush 115 0
This is one of the best mascaras on the market! If I don't wear any other makeup...I have on mascara. This is a favorite...it doesn't smudge and lasts all day. I wear it often and I love it!
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Burleson , TX
I wasn't really satisfied with what this product gave me, I do think it could be improved, and better packaging
Linzy R.
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
not too much of a fan of this brush. i like mine a lot bigger. tended to be a little bit clumpy.
Hali W.
Hali W.
Maryville, TN
I love the curved brush when using mascara because it coats all lashes better
Jackson L.
Jackson L.
San Antonio, TX
I don't always wear mascara but when I do it's always the all in one curved Brush! I have grey eyes and this mascara matches it perfectly. it's so easy to apply! I think this is a perfect product! I keep buying this product over and over! 10 out of 10!
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Jackson
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good mascara for a more natural look. Not so subtle that it isn't noticeable but it's good for everyday. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge or flake. I like the curved brush for easier application. Inexpensive too. Really nice!
Emily S.
Emily S.
I really like this mascara but it's not my everyday go to. It looks great and it feels light on your eyelashes. For the price it does give you your money's worth. I would definitely buy it again if I didn't have like 8 other kinds.
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how the spoolie is shaped because it allows me to coat all my top and bottom lashes with mascara. It dried out about the 2nd week I had it but maybe I just got a defective one because none of my friends experienced this
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Clarksville, TN
Does the curve work better than a straight wand?