BY COVERGIRL

Professional Mascara's curved brush finds lashes you didn't know you had, for a great look without the usual clumps or blobs. This mascara for sensitive eyes features a hypoallergenic formula and curved brush. Also available in straight brush original and waterproof.

• Does the curve work better than a straight wand?2 Answers
  • Does it make your eye lashes look longer or fuller?1 Answers
Kellie A.
Lakeside, CA
Tried and true. This is the ONLY mascara I swear by. I have used almost every brand out there, from drug store to the most high end expensive brands. Covergirl Professional Mascara is the only one I have found that is truly waterproof, does NOT smudge or run, yet cleans off easily with makeup wipes. Won't use any other mascara.
Taylor N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my classic, top choice mascara. I tend to use this as a second coat over a lengthening mascara, but it can be used all on its own too. It thickens and coats my lashes and gets product on any spot that I missed. I adore this and it curls my lashes upwards and outwards!!
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
Review for: Black
I like that the curved brush on this product really gets under my lashes and helps curl and lift them. It also gives my lashes a noticeable amount of volume. However, I don't get a lot of length with this product, so I generally layer it with another mascara.
Brittany D.
Review for: Curved 210 Brown
I love the curved brush to help extend lashes. It doesn't make them the longest but for every day wear, it works just fine.
Mariana C.
Burleson , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't really satisfied with what this product gave me, I do think it could be improved, and better packaging
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
not too much of a fan of this brush. i like mine a lot bigger. tended to be a little bit clumpy.
Hali W.
Maryville, TN
I love the curved brush when using mascara because it coats all lashes better
Francine S.
Los angeles
Review for: Very Black
I feel that this is an ok mascara. I bought this because it was five dollars but I feel that it doesn't do what it claims to do. It claims that it volumizes but I did not see that at all. I think that it was fine just for everyday natural makeup look but I would not purchase it again
Katherine C.
starkville
For every day wear this is a great choice and a great price. For special occasions I do use a higher quality mascara. The curved wand helps life my short lashes and gives me a natural eye pop.
Allison N.
Review for: Black Brown
This mascara is AMAZING!! This is one of my favorite go-to mascaras. It is such a lovely, natural shade that doesn't make my eyelashes look unnaturally dark. It clumps a little, but not as much as other brands I've tried. The curved brush makes it easier to apply without poking my eye out.
Autumn B.
Clarksville, TN
Does the curve work better than a straight wand?
Trina V.
Renton, WA
Does it make your eye lashes look longer or fuller?