BY COVERGIRL

Professional Mascara's curved brush finds lashes you didn't know you had, for a great look without the usual clumps or blobs. This mascara for sensitive eyes features a hypoallergenic formula and curved brush. Also available in straight brush original and waterproof.

• Does the curve work better than a straight wand?2 Answers
  • Does it make your eye lashes look longer or fuller?1 Answers
Kellie A.
Kellie A.
Lakeside, CA
Tried and true. This is the ONLY mascara I swear by. I have used almost every brand out there, from drug store to the most high end expensive brands. Covergirl Professional Mascara is the only one I have found that is truly waterproof, does NOT smudge or run, yet cleans off easily with makeup wipes. Won't use any other mascara.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my classic, top choice mascara. I tend to use this as a second coat over a lengthening mascara, but it can be used all on its own too. It thickens and coats my lashes and gets product on any spot that I missed. I adore this and it curls my lashes upwards and outwards!!
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
Review for: Black
I like that the curved brush on this product really gets under my lashes and helps curl and lift them. It also gives my lashes a noticeable amount of volume. However, I don't get a lot of length with this product, so I generally layer it with another mascara.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Review for: Curved 210 Brown
I love the curved brush to help extend lashes. It doesn't make them the longest but for every day wear, it works just fine.
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Burleson , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't really satisfied with what this product gave me, I do think it could be improved, and better packaging
Linzy R.
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
not too much of a fan of this brush. i like mine a lot bigger. tended to be a little bit clumpy.
Hali W.
Hali W.
Maryville, TN
I love the curved brush when using mascara because it coats all lashes better
Heather M.
Heather M.
Cranston, RI
Review for: Very Black 200
This is the only mascara I will ever use!!! I've been using it for years and I always get asked if my eyelashes are real because they look so long. It really extends my lashes and never ever cakes or clumps which is why I like it. Eyelashes look really naturally long and black. The waterproof lasts in the ocean and pools and the curved brush curls my lashes so well that I don't use my curler anymore. Love it
Jackson L.
Jackson L.
San Antonio, TX
I don't always wear mascara but when I do it's always the all in one curved Brush! I have grey eyes and this mascara matches it perfectly. it's so easy to apply! I think this is a perfect product! I keep buying this product over and over! 10 out of 10!
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Jackson
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good mascara for a more natural look. Not so subtle that it isn't noticeable but it's good for everyday. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge or flake. I like the curved brush for easier application. Inexpensive too. Really nice!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Clarksville, TN
Does the curve work better than a straight wand?
Trina V.
Trina V.
Renton, WA
Does it make your eye lashes look longer or fuller?