BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Volumize, lengthen and define like a pro! Professional 3-in-1 mascara for all day beautiful lashes. Volume+length+definition in one easy step hypoallergenic & suitable for contact lens wearers waterproof

COVERGIRL Professional 3-in-1 Straight Brush Waterproof Mascara
  • "Love covergirl products so far this mascara has done the job for my eye lashes, i can count my eye lashes, but with this mascara i can get a fully a dark look and being water proof helps my eyes lashes staing in place i don't know if is only me but i like to get waterproof mascara because it seem like it get hard after putting mascara on. i like is like it has gel included . " in 114 reviews
  • "This stuff is great, it's very dark and makes your eyelashes look thicker. Also love that it's waterproof, it definitely doesn't come off easily. It's also a good price for what it is." in 23 reviews
  • "Covergirl All in One Waterproof Mascara does not disappoint. It comes in easy to open packaging and has a great value. The price is very reasonable. The mascara is long lasting and gives beautiful full lashes. The perfect addition to your face makeup." in 13 reviews
Tabish D.
Sugar Land, TX
Very mediocre mascara. Claims to give volume and length but only gives moderate amount of length with multiple layers. Did not give much volume or thickening of the lashes. I would only recommend this if you're going for a VERY natural look. Personally, I like my lashes to have a lot of volume, thickness, and length...which this product did not do for me. For that reason..I will not be repurchasing.
Marielle S.
Blacksburg
This has been one of my favorite mascaras for the longest time, I only stopped using it regularly when I started receiving many samples of high end mascaras in my Ipsy bags every month. However, once I found the high end mascara that I thought made my lashes look the best, I decided I needed a layer of waterproof mascara on top of it so it would stop rubbing off on my lids, so I started using this again. It isn't clumpy, it makes my lashes look great, and its affordable.
Katiana R.
Florida Fl
I loved this  mascara!!! It was long lasting and hydrating at the same time. When I went swimming the mascara didn’t drip or come off at all.  I would definitely recommend this product and would for sure buy again.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
I really like this mascara for a drugstore waterproof mascara. It’s very affordable and the shape and size of the applicator makes it easy to apply/use- especially on my lower lashes. It really seems to separate my lashes and make them look elongated and emphasized. Definitely recommend trying this product. COVERGIRL Professional 3-in-1 Straight Brush Waterproof Mascara
rachel l.
Florida
This mascara doesn't run even being outside and running around for long periods of time. It is a nice, lightweight formula that doesn't weigh down on my lashes. It works for an everyday makeup look.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
This mascara isn’t bad for the price. I got it for like $2 at Walmart and it isn’t horrid. I prefer it over e.l.f mascara honestly. The black is a true black and it doesn’t flake off throughout the day. You do need a couple coats but it works! 😂
Janet S.
Coventry
This is the world best mascara ever! It makes your eyelashes look natural but much longer. It is the best for your bottom lashes in my opinion. I have gone through at least 5 bottles of it!
Zari C.
MESA, AZ
I was not a big fan of this one.the tube dried out within two weeks. I bought another (because maybe I had a faulty on with a Crack or something) same things. I don't know, I just don't see myself buying it a third time. Did not do much for my lashes as other ones. But is waterproof
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
This is a great product, the price is a little high for the product itself. It was water proof the first half of the day, but as the day went on. It would slowly start to smear onto my face. My left eye waters a lot, has since I was born. So I am looking for a product that is water proof 100%
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
This mascara isn't bad. I use it for long lasting mascara and that's what it gives me. Since it is waterproof it does last a long time and doesn't run if your eyes get wet. I've jumped in a pool before with this on and once my eyelashes dried they looked the same.
Morgan W.
Olympia, WA
I love a water proof mascara, but I need one that is easy to remove quickly. Is this a good choice?
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
Does this mascara go on smoothly or does it clump up and make your eye lashes all stick together ?
How long will it stay on and does this actually work? Does it make your eyes feel crusty?
I've had many problems with waterproof mascaras clumping my eyelashes together and was wondering if this mascara clump?? I've also wondered does this weight you eyelashes down like most mascara??

Walmart