COVERGIRL Pro Shadow Forever Fig uploaded by unique_an_beautiful P.

BY COVERGIRL

Made in USA of US and imported parts.

• I remember my mom just to use this eyeshadow by covergirl but I don...2 Answers
  • I prefer to use one color. Can I use this one color to highlight by...1 Answers
  • Would this work for dark-skinned woman with oily ...Be the first to answer!
Sara J.
Sara J.
Hahira, GA
Covergirl Pro Shadow in Forever Fig looked beautiful from the outside, but when applied it was a disappointment. The pigmentation was not good and it was more of a brown than a fig/purple shade. It was pretty, but needed a lot to show up on the eye. I would recommend if you don't mind adding a lot of shadow to the eye.
Taira O.
Taira O.
Torrance, CA
It's a pretty maroon color, like a purple/brown. It's very pigmented and you can blend it out easily to make it a little lighter or build it up and make it really dark. I had to use this for competitions and we needed dark makeup and this definitely worked and was able to be dark enough to be seen from the crowd.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
I'm not a "purple" eyeshadow girl, at least not since the 80's so the name fig made me nervous. It was gorgeous though! Not too purple, just enough of a brownish tint that I didn't look like a holdover from the disco era. It's got really great pigment so the color is marvelous and it blends super!
Emma Z.
Emma Z.
Review for: Gamble Cover Girl Professional Eye Enhancers One Kit Shadow Forever Fig #525 0.09 oz
This shadow is nice! It's not my favorite but it's worth the buy if you're looking for something a little more subtle. I know the difference between high end eye shadow and drug store eye shadow, and that's why it's not my favorite; but if you stick with drug store make up, it's a great buy!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Dora, AL
Overall I really like cover girl pro shadows. They have beautiful colors, vivid pigment, and are very inexpensive. My only problem is they do not seem to be easily blended. When I wear their shadows, I tend to stick to 1 or 2 shades at a time as to avoid having to blend too much.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ONLY USE COVERGIRL EYE SHADOW AND I M A AND OF THE DARK COLORS THE FOREVER FIG IS PURPLE BROWN AND JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF EACH I GOT MINE AT RITE AIDE AS THEY GUARANTEE THEIR MAKE UP IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN RETURN IT BUT MY FOREVER FIG REMAINS ON MY TO KEEP LIST
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
BEDFORD, TX
I like Cover Girl cosmetics and they certainly make cosmetics for every skin tone, which is a plus for me as I am African American and sometimes it can be hard to find things for my tone. The Pro Shadow in Forever Fig is a perfect neutral color perfect for fall.
Covergirl pro shadow is amazing , supper pigmented, long lasting, gives your eyes life. I love the product, purchased it from Wal-Mart, I will continue buy the product I use covergirl about one to twice a week. I will recommend this product to everyone.
Nisha L.
Nisha L.
University Park, PA
These pro shadow colors are great, especially if you find one that works well for you! They are nicely pigmented and they have a cool shimmery thing going on- not too much sparkle. Fig was a bit dark for my everyday look but it's great for going out.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Laurel Hill, FL
Covergirl is timeless. Who doesn't have one of their shadows in their stash. I have hazel (brown/green) eyes therefore I can wear any other color and rock it. Their packaging is nothing to look at but the product is useable for a beginner or an pro.
rocio g.
rocio g.
I remember my mom just to use this eyeshadow by covergirl but I don't remember if they are good. Can somebody tell me how are they?
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I prefer to use one color. Can I use this one color to highlight by applying lightly and also shadow by applying darker?
Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Bretton Woods, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work for dark-skinned woman with oily skin or will it Define the poor also are there colors in your line that match my skin color?