COVERGIRL Precision Grip Slant Tip Tweezers uploaded by Danielle C.

BY COVERGIRL

Textured tips grasp even the finest hairs These professional tweezers have specially designed textured tips to provide enhanced gripping of even the finest hairs Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ; see more...

COVERGIRL Precision Grip Slant Tip Tweezers
  • "This is my go to tweezers. I love that slant, and the grip that it provides. I can find it anywhere and it is very reasonably priced. I recommend this product to anyone." in 51 reviews
Danielle C.
These are great tweezers I've had them for many years and they still work great. They haven't sold at all and they will still pluck even the finest or smallest of hairs. These are really the best tweezers I've ever purchase and is definitely worth the money. You won't have to buy tweezers for a long time if you buy these. Revlon Compact Tweezer Square Tip
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
These tweezers work great for when you've let your eyebrows go too long (we've all done it). You can pull the bulk of them put at once using the flat part, and then when you are ready to work on that ever so important arch you switch to the tip so you only pull one at a time. The tweezers have enough traction that you won't slip making for a pain free experience.
Yasmin r.
San Jose
Best tweezers I have ever owned. I ha e had these for years, I kid you not and they’ve traveled with me and moved homes with me. I can’t recommend these enough. They’re still sharp but not so sharp to scratch your (sensitive) skin. Precise and quick. Love them. Totally work with hard to each hairs or barely there ones.
Brittany S.
Williamsburg, KY
Have you ever been tweezing your eyebrows & grab the wrong hair which turned into a disaster? COVERGIRL Precision Grip Slant Tip Tweezers has you covered. The perfect slant helps you tweez with precision and the grip is super effective for perfect flexibilty. Never going back to any other brand.
Abby B.
Blacksburg, VA
I bought these in middle school (a long time ago) as my first pair and they are still with me today. I haven’t had any issues with rusting and as long as you keep them clean after each use they don’t tend to go dull. Very reasonably priced and I’ve bought multiple for my car/bathroom/bag.
Jen P.
Sellersville , PA
These tweezer are perfectly to help shape your brows! I recently had my brows microbladed but still need to shape up under the brows and these tweezers help me achieve the perfect brow! I would define buy them again and will soon because I am a chronic tweezer looser!
Nicole K.
Waite Park
These tweezer work amazingly. The slant tip makes it easier to pluck out hard to get hairs, and grabs onto the hairs tightly so you won’t miss any! I definitely recommend these! The slant tip will change everything and help give you the shape of your dreams!
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
Teeezers are tweezers but the better the grip the easier it is to get ahold of those flyaway eyebrow hairs. With a thin sharp tip makes it easy to grab to the closest of hairs to the arch. Have used these tweezers for many years. Would recommend for sure.
Kate W.
Cincinnati
I do not tolerate pain well at all and tend to avoid removing hair. These tweezers are not painful to use and are the best tweezers I’ve found and are also very affordable. You can get this product at any local store and they never Seem to disappoint.
Good product and it was very easy to useand I really enjoyed it.it is very stylish.and I loved using the product.it was very neat.and it was just a great product.i bought it at walmart.it was very easy to find.i would buy it again I liked the product.