BY COVERGIRL #5 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Textured tips grasp even the finest hairs These professional tweezers have specially designed textured tips to provide enhanced gripping of even the finest hairs Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ; see more...

Haley S.
The sharp end to these tweezers really help get the little, stubborn hairs the don’t want to get plucked which I really like! It’s a decent price and I got this product at ulta, I’ve had other tweezers but these are my favorite pair of tweezers because it’s easy to pluck my eyebrows!!
Sabrina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't twez my eyebrows any more. I do to a salon. I  do own one, but it is not easy to use. I use them to pluck splinter out. Price was too high for a not so great product. Unfortunately I don't have anything to  compare to. I can't say I recommend it.
Sarah P.
Lufkin
Beauty Junkie Expert
These tweezers are very easy use. The grip is nice and make them easy to hold. They are of good value. I use these tweezers in my weekly beauty routine. I have thin brows but still need to do routine maintenance on them. I recommend this product to others.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
jules W.
North Olmsted
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tweezers are the $h!t !! My roommate in college stole a pair from her mom and would let me borrow them and I always had to catch her before she left for the weekend to make sure my brows were set for the weekend. I eventually quit being that poor broke college student (... kinda who are we kidding I'm still poor) and invested in my own pair. I have to hide them from my husband who lovingly refers to them as the good tweezers. Lol. Anyone who wants to keep those brows nice and neat and on point needs to invest. These are simply the best.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Work how a tweezer should. Gets all my fine hairs even the ones hard to see. I keep these in my purse since ya never know when you’ll need them. They work great when applying false lashes too! Great quality for the price!
Mercedes N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect size and the shape of these tweezers will not leave a hair behind! I use these before starting my make-up so I always have clean brows and I feel these are more affective than the square shaped tweezers.
Kimberly E.
Ohio
Beauty Junkie Expert
Get these tweezers & don't waste your money on higher end tweezers. There's no point because these get the job done & are a nice pair for the essential everyday use. Even my boyfriend reaches for these.
Yoana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There so easy to use i love them yes there basic looking but they work as great as any pretty looking ones. I use it everytime my brow hairs start to grow gets the small hairs great. I brought my at my local cvs so it wasnt so much money. I would buy this product  again.
Tamara H.
E Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love