COVERGIRL Precision Grip Slant Tip Tweezers

Textured tips grasp even the finest hairs These professional tweezers have specially designed textured tips to provide enhanced gripping of even the finest hairs Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ;

i need a really good pair of tweezers, how do these compare to other brands?
Does anyone know if they are good tweezers? Im on the search for new ones and I haven’t found a good pair ? Thank you .
where can I buy these tweezers ?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Precision Grip Slant Tip Tweezers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is my go to tweezers. I love that slant, and the grip that it provides. I can find it anywhere and it is very reasonably priced. I recommend this product to anyone.in 51 reviews
2 months agoOrem
I have had these tweezers a long time and they still work as well as they did when I first purchased them. They ate great quality. Easy to use and get the hard to get little hairs. At first I didn't want to get these because they were pricier than some other ones I saw, .y I'm super glad I got these!
2 months agohood river
I really liked these. Easy to handle and use. They were easy to use because of the compatibility. It could improve is size and making them a bit bigger could help. I would 100% buy them again. And i totally recommended
3 months agoAuburndale, FL
These tweezers are amazing! They are what makes my brows so perfect! I take these everywhere with me! I disinfect them after using because you never know what you need some tweezers for. More handy than for just eyebrows
3 months agoMoncks Corner, SC
It doesn't get my eyebrow hairs off as good. It does the job after a while but it isn't easy . Maybe it's just me, but I have to have a very thin tweezers to help pluck my eyebrow hairs.
3 months ago
i’m very into my brows I like to keep them very nice at all times and I just carried it in my purse if I see any hair is all I Gotta do is pull it out and just use it
2 months agoAdrian, MI
I love these slanted tweezers. A little pricey for me, but they last as long as you don't loose them.😊 I prefer slanted because they function better than the straight ones.
4 months agocave creek AZ
I really like tweezers in general because you can get any for very cheap at like CVS or something and instead of going to get your eyebrows done every month, you can pluck them yourself! This can allow you to leave them thick, bushy, thin, whatever you want. I just don't really trust other people touching my eyebrows.
2 years agoCoal Grove , OH
Get these tweezers & don't waste your money on higher end tweezers. There's no point because these get the job done & are a nice pair for the essential everyday use. Even my boyfriend reaches for these.
2 years agoAshburn, VA
Is cheap, easy to find it, I have 2 years with it and still like a new, you can find this product everywhere. I use all the time, I used another brands but I didn’t like them, I satisfied with this products.
4 months agoMilwaukie, OR
Love these tweezers! They are easy to grab onto what you want and they don't let go! It's horrible when you're plucking unwanted hair (ow) and when you pull the hair slips out of the tweezers grip.. meaning you have to do it all over again. I have never had that happen with these tweezers. Sure, you could probably find a cheaper pair, but knowing these work well is worth the price for me!