COVERGIRL Precision Grip Slant Tip Tweezers uploaded by Danielle C.

BY COVERGIRL #14 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Textured tips grasp even the finest hairs These professional tweezers have specially designed textured tips to provide enhanced gripping of even the finest hairs Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ; see more...

COVERGIRL Precision Grip Slant Tip Tweezers
  • "This is my go to tweezers. I love that slant, and the grip that it provides. I can find it anywhere and it is very reasonably priced. I recommend this product to anyone." in 51 reviews
Danielle C.
These are great tweezers I've had them for many years and they still work great. They haven't sold at all and they will still pluck even the finest or smallest of hairs. These are really the best tweezers I've ever purchase and is definitely worth the money. You won't have to buy tweezers for a long time if you buy these. Revlon Compact Tweezer Square Tip
Diana C.
Tweezers the “ magic wand “ for our eyebrows the ones the help keep it in place for igs prove it was a good set of tweezers because it does grasp on to the hair that are out of place just right i bought it at a drugstores this compare to the other alternatives this tweezers is better because like i said it does grasp on the hairs like the way u want to and ur able to pul your hair from the roots in order to keep my brow on fleek with out having to deal with ingrown hairs if i would recomend it to all my magic wand users yes because i feel like is the best one to whip them eyebrow into shape
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
These tweezers work great for when you've let your eyebrows go too long (we've all done it). You can pull the bulk of them put at once using the flat part, and then when you are ready to work on that ever so important arch you switch to the tip so you only pull one at a time. The tweezers have enough traction that you won't slip making for a pain free experience.
Yasmin r.
San Jose
Best tweezers I have ever owned. I ha e had these for years, I kid you not and they’ve traveled with me and moved homes with me. I can’t recommend these enough. They’re still sharp but not so sharp to scratch your (sensitive) skin. Precise and quick. Love them. Totally work with hard to each hairs or barely there ones.
Brittany S.
Williamsburg, KY
Have you ever been tweezing your eyebrows & grab the wrong hair which turned into a disaster? COVERGIRL Precision Grip Slant Tip Tweezers has you covered. The perfect slant helps you tweez with precision and the grip is super effective for perfect flexibilty. Never going back to any other brand.
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I bought these in middle school (a long time ago) as my first pair and they are still with me today. I haven’t had any issues with rusting and as long as you keep them clean after each use they don’t tend to go dull. Very reasonably priced and I’ve bought multiple for my car/bathroom/bag.
Janet M.
I have always bought these type of tweezers simce i can remember they are pretty good. They do get the job done right. I do recommend and they are pretty cheap. My sisters as well as other family members use them as well they are the go to tweezers for us.
Mima R.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve had this for 6 years, have many other tweezers but I always go back to this one. The medal at the tip is so thin that it grabs tiny hairs that you don’t even see so clearly. I have thick eyebrows that grow super fast so this is a crucial piece in my skincare collection. Never disappoints. I love love it
Kayla A.
Caddo, OK
I really like these tweezers. They work very well and are super easy to use. The tips are very precise. I bought them on Amazon and I really like them. They grip very firmly. I would recommend them to others and will definitely buy them again in the future.
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
Teeezers are tweezers but the better the grip the easier it is to get ahold of those flyaway eyebrow hairs. With a thin sharp tip makes it easy to grab to the closest of hairs to the arch. Have used these tweezers for many years. Would recommend for sure.