BY COVERGIRL

Our Plumpify blastPRO Waterproof Mascara plumpifies your lashes with a volume boost for full lashes! This volumizing mascara has a specialized, double-action brush that vertically lifts lashes from their roots, guaranteeing plumping without the clumping — A whole new look in lashes, plumpified!

• Okay so I received this as a product for testing purposes...1 Answers
  • What do u think of this product? I haven't heard much abo...1 Answers
  • What is the difference in the results you get between thi...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Plumpify BlastPro By LashBlast Waterproof Mascara
  • "I really like this mascara! I can use it on my lower lash line with out a problem. It lifts and plumps my lashes while separating. I usually have a sensitivity to waterproof mascara but I had no problems with this formula. I highly recommend. " in 16 reviews
  • "Holy wand!! For me, it's always more about the wand/application than the formula itself. That, I think, has changed. I've been dying to try this but made myself wait until my last mascara ran out (it is Lent, after all!) and I have been so pleased with this. I LOVE the wand, so easy to add an extra layer without worrying about clumping and I love the precision tip for separating lashes and getting the tough corners. The formula is awesome; I went with waterproof and it has shown amazing wear. The pigmentation is awesome and you certainly get your mileage out of it. It's hard to believe this is a product under $10!" in 5 reviews
  • "Whenever I (and probably the rest of the world) watch a mascara commercial or see the ads in magazine, I tend to roll my eyes and have really low expectations in comparison to what Katy Perry is rocking. Despite that, I kept seeing more and more YouTubers advertising it and I needed a new one so I snatched one up on a trip to Shopper's Drug Mart. Before I even put on the mascara, I get very mesmerized by the brush. Every time. The actual application process is pretty easy and even if you just throw on one coat you get pretty bomb lashes. They coat and separate the lashes pretty well and unlike some other "plumping" mascara's I didn't get major clumping issues. If I do it tends to be when I am putting some on my lower lashes but that is likely my own ineptitude. I wore this while swimming in the lake and at the end of the day my mascara was still kicking with me! Moral of the story, no we won't look like Katy Perry handed us her spectacular pair of false eyelashes, but they do give an extra pump of volume and drama to the lashes." in 4 reviews
Carmen H.
Hopkins, SC
Well i use this every time if i don’t want to wear lashes i would wear this all the time. I am happy they came out with it causes it make my long lashes to look longer. Yes i would buy it i would recommend it too especially if you at school that is your best friend.
Miss U.
This is a great mascara if you like a lot of length to your lashes. I'm more of a person who loves volume, and I find that this doesn't give too much volume. However, this is great to enhance your natural lashes on a a daily basis! Another pro is that it doesn't clump. A con specifically to me is that the brush is huge and the bristles are quite sharp. I have small eyes so I find this difficult to work with. I would recommend to those who love long lashes!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
COVERGIRL Plumpify BlastPro By LashBlast Waterproof Mascara

I’ve heard great things about this extreme mascara .. it’s supposed to be 50 times the volume on my Natural lashes and looking at the applicator wand I can see why my lashes will definitely be extremely long., I like that it’s good for contact lens wearers as myself is hypoallergenic . Waterproof Will me carry me through the summer as well as water activities.
Taylor C.
Cary, NC
This is a great waterproof mascara and I use it all of the time. You can pick it up at any pharmacy or somewhere like Walmart. I recommend also getting an oil based makeup remover because it doesn't budge without it.
Ashleigh W.
Cincinnati, OH
This mascara is the absolute best! I bought this and at first I was skeptical because of the way the wand looks but it does the trick and my lashes look amazing every time I use it!
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Love this product! No harsh chemical smells. Makes your lashes pop! Easy to use and goes on smooth! I recommend Covergirl Plumping mascara to all my friends! COVERGIRL Plumpify BlastPro By LashBlast Mascara
Gabby R.
Oil City
This works so great with my eyelashes and makes them look bigger and longer I use this daily and I definitely recommend for others. It isn’t really expensive and it’s a good value. I would definitely buy this again. Can be found in about any local store
Olivia G.
St Louis Park, MN
Super nice mascara if you want volume! Doesn't leave clumps and is super to use with the nice bristles and shape of the wand! So far this is by far my fave mascara out of all the others I've tried!
Angelica D.
Las Vegas, NV

Got this in my beauty box. I would've never thought to use it as I am dedicated to another brand for mascara, however I was pleasantly surprised! Does exactly what it states: lots of volume. The wand does a great job of not only distributing the mascara evenly but helps separate each lash to help coat each individual lash ensuring the look of volume. Will definitely be purchasing more
Erin B.
Spearfish, SD
I bought this mascara in hopes it would not smear, however that is not what I found. It did smear a little. Although not as bad as some mascaras do. Also I was not impressed with the way it made my eyelashes look after application. I am not fond of the spider look and I feel that is more what I saw. I wanted something to make my lashes look fuller not clumped together.
sara J.
Osseo, WI
What do u think of this product? I haven't heard much about it yet
ismaray g.
What covergirl plumpify mascara do you prefer? The waterproof or the other ones?
Tracy C.
Verona, ON
Okay so I received this as a product for testing purposes.... I've used it a couple times yet my lashes still look the same :/ what am I doing wrong in terms of application? ?
britiney p.
Robins AFB, GA
What is the difference in the results you get between this one and the SO LASHY! BLASTPRO WATERPROOF MASCARA?
Astriid G.