BY COVERGIRL #34 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Brenda C.
CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - 200 Black Onyx / Onyx Noir I got it free thanks to Pinchme & Covergirl.

Review: I love it has a great pigmentation. It's water resistance. No need to sharpen it and it stays on all day. Also has a smudge tip on the opposite end. Wich helps blends the color easily. I only apply this eyeliner on my waterline.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Got as a sample from pinchme. It is black. Got in the shade black onyx and only thing is it claims to be water resistant and really isn't. Also claims to self sharpen not really. The smudged on the other end is not big enough and flimsy.
Karley B.
lynchburg
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I used the black color for the first time today, which was a little scary because I have such light features, but oh my gosh it's amazing!!! I was able to draw a perfect cat eye and it didn't look as harsh as I had thought!
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
These are just okay. These eyeliner have great pigmentation, so it's great to but in your waterline and tightline. The only con is the packaging, the eyeliner tips easily break off. I would rather just get a Rimmel ScandalEyes Pencil Eyeliner, it has better packaging and pigmentation. If Covergirl would change the packaging, this would be one of my favorite eyeliners, not just drugstore, overall.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
I didn't get this for free as I see that some reviews and photos are mentioning, but this Is my favorite eye liner that I always use. I've been using it for over three years. I use it on my water line and it goes on so smoothly without scratching my eyelid like pencils can with the wood tips (the ones you have to sharpen yourself). I've never used the smudges so I don't have a say on that, but the liner itself works great. It stays on fairly long and washed off easily. I use coconut oil to clean my eyes since it's safe to use and also cleans my water line very nicely, too. This product gets so close to the eye, and it will build up in the tear duct area if you don't keep it clean. I've never had an issue with irritation or anything like that while using this product!
Daniela O.
Nogales, AZ
I received this Eye pencil as a sample. It was so simple to apply, very smooth, is not very pigmented for my taste but not a big problem, i like it for an everyday makeup look. Is not waterproof (it says that is water resistance) but it stays well all day and also have a very soft smudger tip thats a plus. I will for sure buy it.
Marlene C.
Corinth, KY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink more...
I really love
💋 Cover Girl Ink it 💋
I have tried probably hundreds of liners over my many years. From high end eye liners to least expensive and always return to Cover Girl. Ink It gives my eyes a professional look and glides on smoothly. It is one that if find is less likely to smear. I purchased mine from Ulta.com for $7.50
Audrey O.
I bought this in gold. I loved it so much I went back and bought another one. It stays put all day and very easy to control
Emily H.
Lafayette, IN
Review for: Copper Ink 270 more...
This is my go-to liner. It is very pigmented and metalic. It applies easily, removes easily, and wears for hours. I love that it is not a pencil that needs sharpened. I would recommend this eye liner to anyone! It is particularly wonderful for blue eyes.
Kay L.
I got this free from influenster the color is expresso to 10 this eyeliner is smooth apply smooth and easy I love the perfect point love the smudger to blend it says water resistant but its not water resistant.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging