BY COVERGIRL #58 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Norbeliss M.
I don't really care for the harshness of black eyeliner, so my personal preference has always been for charcoal or grey. Unfortunately not many brands make one, so perfect point plus has been an old friend I usually fall back on since I was a teenager. I sometimes have difficulty finding it in stores however, so I am very happy to be able to buy it on Amazon for such a reasonable price.

The eyeliner is soft and glides on easily, and looks very natural. I love the little smudge brush, which makes it super easy to get a nice smokey look in seconds. I have very sensitive eyes, and I've never had a problem with this product. I love that it is self sharpening, but every once in awhile one will just poop out halfway through on me. Still, they are cheap, and I prefer an occasional dud to repeatedly breaking my eyeliner while I sharpen it...
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Review for: Black Onyx, Midnight Blue, Chestnut, Charcoal
These have been a staple in my beauty regime since high school. They're affordable and add great definition to my eyes. I love the little smudger they have on the opposite end. I have even used them as eyeshadow in a pinch by striping it on my lids then smudging it out. 10/10
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner!  Its easy to apply and stays on for a long time.  I purchased mine from Ebay for a really cheap price.  This is usually my go to eyeline because I know it's not going to irritate my contact lenses.  Plus, I have sensitive eyes anyway and this is really great for that!
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
My go-to eyeliner for the last EIGHT years (yes you read that right)! This drugstore buy has been better than any other eyeliner I've tried. One end is the actual eyeliner (I recommend Black Onyx for a dramatic look) and the other end is a smudger. I actually find the smudging end great for getting that perfect winged eyeliner. The formula glides on SO easily and never irritates my eyes. It stays well throughout the day but isn't completely smudge proof. The only downside to this is since the packaging isn't clear you never know when it's going to run out. There have been times when I have gotten done completely lining an eye only to twist it for the other eye and it's all out. Otherwise I would say definitely give this eyeliner a shot, especially for the great price!

Amazing pigmentation ✔️
Glides on easily ✔️
Great price!! 💲✔️
Michelle S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this eyeliner!!! It never leaves me disappointed when I use it!!! Will never use anything else!!!
Lizbeth M.
Hendersonville, TN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Its not bad at all but I myself prefer liquid eyeliner and if your one of those people who constantly wear eyeliner like me then this is not for you...lol and it's not expensive nor cheap.It worked great on me.
Beverly M.
Appomattox
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Its been hard finding an eyeliner that would last all day. Goes on just as smooth. This eyeliner is super great. I love it! I recommend this product and you can get at your local drug store.
Katharine A.
London, Greater London
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! I bought it when the liner I used to use (Maybelline Unstoppable Liner) was out of stock and I am completely impressed. I love that it is self-sharpening and easy to apply. The formula is creamy and glides on for easy application. The waterproof formula stays on all day so my eyes are lined just as well at 6pm as they are at 10am. It is easy to remove with makeup remover wipes. I would definitely recommend it.
Jada P.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eye liner is perfect for eye wings...It makes it extremely easy to do a wing. oI recommend this product,
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Product is nice, it's hard to open though. With that exception, the quality is great and it stays put all day.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging