BY COVERGIRL #58 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
member-245dc
It was very hard to draw on my eye. Would barley put any color on my eye at all. I bought black, looked more like grey
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
I used to use covergirl eye liner all the time, but then it started giving me eye infections on the regular so I stopped instantly using it. My eyes never got infected again, then I ran out of the brand I switched to and used my moms Covergirl eyeliner to hold me over until I got some more of mine, and within 10 minutes my eyes were burning, red, make up smearing everywhere. So I had to wash it all off and put my glasses on for the rest of the night. It was horrible. Maybe I am allergic to something in the product, but it does not work for me at all. Hardly any of Covergirls make up products work well for me except certain eye shadows, and even then I am skeptical of using them.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Black Onyx, Deep Burgundy
I've used both the Black Onyx and Deep Burgundy colors, and neither have worked well for me. Yes, it is easy to make a nice line with the point, but my main issues are longevity and color. Both colors went on lighter than the pencil, thus not as pigmented as one may hope, even after trying to layer. Above all, this eyeliner did not last all day for me as compared to the other brands I use. It is easy to smudge if that's what you're looking for, but other than that it didn't work for me.
Review for: Other
Waste of money. I picked up the hunter green shade. The formula is dry and tugs at the eye. The point breaks off because of how dry it is.
Omega M.
Review for: Black Onyx
This was not a good product, The first time i got it, it came broken and didn't even come up when you twisted it. i gave it a second chance and bought a new one but when i applied it , it was dry and smudgy. the eraser at the end didn't even work and i would not buy it agian.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Black Onyx
Strangely enough, I loved the color Chestnut. For some reason, the onyx seemed to smear and run terribly. I looked like a drunk panda by the end of the day!
Mariza B.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
TBH I don't really care for this liner, yes it goes on smooth but it smears too easily and come off at the slightest touch. I won't buy it again. It's not very expensive but for the price your better off pick something different .
Sharon C.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I do not care for the color grey khaki, it doesn't go on smoothly or stay put well.
It is hard to apply this liner
Brooke D.
Addison , NY
Not the best. It's okay, but it doesn't stay put what so ever in my eyes. Granted, most eyeliners don't. It is really black and really pigmented and smooth, but it slides everywhere when I wear it.
Heather W.
Definitely would not buy again. This hurts so much to try and put on....forget about tight lining with it. No matter how hard you press it barley shows up and all you are doing is hurting your eyes. Couldn't figure out how to get it to come out first, then there is this plastic piece at the top that's weird. Went with a higher end liner. Get what you pay for.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging