BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tracy W.
Goose Creek, SC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner did not last and irritated my eyes. I will not buy this eyeliner again. I love liquid eyeliner also.
Natasha T.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I did not like this eyeliner. I used the black on my waterline and it was chunky, and the tip broke off quite a few times. I also do not like how once you click it up you can't click it back down into the barrel again.
Merriam L.
Holton, KS
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Too much for me, i don't like it so thick. I would rather use a pencil that is light weight.
Stephanie Ann  H.
Morristown, NJ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
It was great for the cost. I use it on the weekends when I work at my 2nd job. It stays on for the night!
Dolores C.
Altoona, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Worked good, but wasn't for me! my daughter uses it and loves it! She would rate it a 5 star
Kathy F.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I don't use liner very often, but when I do I love this one, it has a fine tip for a precise line, I love it! Exotic eyes made easy with this liner.
Kathy T.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I have tried many different eyeliners and I like this one the best. It's very easy to use
Edna H.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Have used this product it is a good product, does not blot goes on smooth does not cause irritation.
Amy C.
Vidor, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great eyeliner, especially the price! Went on easily and stayed on all day without smudging.
Nikki S.
Hanover, MD
Review for: Grey Khaki
I absolutely love this eye pencil! It's easy to use, doesn't break often or crumble and it glides right onto my eye! It gives me the perfect POP of color and look that I wanted!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging