BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Lydia G.
Evansville
I like this pencil, and use it when required for my professional singing group I'm in. It goes on pretty well, and lasts as long as I need it to. It's not my go to daily eyeliner though, which I get from Avon.
Crystal S.
Conway, SC
I am hardly ever seen without eyeliner. If I was stranded in an island is bring this stuff. Goes in smooth. Stays put. Looks awesome. The price is to die for. Definitely a must have.
Cindy B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
I love this eye pencil! It goes on very smooth and is easy to apply. What I really like about the Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil is that is last all day without any touch ups. I purchased it at Walmart and it's very affordable. Covergirl Perfect Point Eye Pencil is a must in my makeup bag
Krissy F.
Brush, CO
I actually use the black Perfect Point eyeliner but I absolutely love it! Goes on easily and doesn't smudge off super easy, which I love. And it holds up when I watch my "So sweet it'll make you cry" videos. :)
Taylor S.
Greensboro, NC
A great everyday eyeliner that is simple to use. It goes on extremely easy and has a twist feature to replenish the product when it's running low. I use this product in both brown and black and I love both!
Jenna H.
Nashville, TN
Love this eyeliner! Great color and lasts all day! Just click the product into place and you're good to go! The cool glides on effortlessly and smoothly. The tip of the liner very rarely breaks off as you're trying to use it. The Product also comes with a handy little smudger on the end too!
Amy A.
Pearcy, AR
I got the hunter green Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner by COVERGIRL. It's too smudged and blurry for my tastes but that may just be because the look doesn't work on me or I need to try it in some different ways but overall it's not my favorite.
Jill B.
Montgomery, PA
Review for: Ink It! more...
Cover Girls Perfect Point Plus eyeliner is the best. It always goes on smooth with no clumping or skipping. It allows you to select the length of your tip for the right size line, whether you prefer thicker or thinner lines. This eyeliner last a long time. And best of all, no sharpening!
Katy S.
Independence, MO
This is my holy grail, every day eye liner. I have been using it for years now and it's the only eyeliner I've found that works amazing. The color stays all day and it flows on the skin so nicely so it's hard to mess up. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great eyeliner!
Kimberly T.
Greensboro, MD
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I swear I keep like 5 of these bad boys on hand at all times. They are affordable, and the perfect to use. I get it right at walmart and there are always coupons available also. It does run a bit under my eye by the end of the day but I've never used an eyeliner that didn't do that.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging