BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kaitlan C.
Robbinsville, NC
This is really good although I have a problem with it because it tends to be very hard and not go on as smooth or seems more likely to break than other drugstore eyeliners I have tried.
Cassidy C.
Review for: Ink It! more...
This eyeliner is very easy to use! Only problem I have with it is when I don't want to wear eyeshadow then it smears all over my eyelid. If it's on my bottom lid then it smears below my face. It even does this if I use eye primer. Maybe I just have oily skin. It works perfectly when I use shadow!
Kayla N.
I enjoyed this product very much! It was an easy and clean eyeliner to put on. The eraser or smudged was very helpful for any mistakes made and helped me get my perfect eyeliner. This is a product I recommend.
Cindy B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
I love this eye pencil! It goes on very smooth and is easy to apply. What I really like about the Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil is that is last all day without any touch ups. I purchased it at Walmart and it's very affordable. Covergirl Perfect Point Eye Pencil is a must in my makeup bag
Shaquell B.
Perfect for beginners. I loveeeeee loveeee how this is a self-sharpening tip because it's pretty difficult sharpening an eye pencil. It's creamy but not to where it looks a mess. Also easy to apply and a great coverage color!!!
Lindsay  M.
Ardmore, OK
Over the years, covergirl has really stepped up their game & started making products that last longer, better & made them affordable at the same time! I love my expensive makeup but when I'm lower on funds, this is the brand I choose! This stays on all day without smudges & the color is bold!
Denise V.
Review for: Black Ink more...
I just started using this last week and it's already broke on me 5 different times. It's almost every time I start putting it on it decides to break off either on my eyelash or into the sink. It's almost TOO soft, but is easy to apply when it doesn't break. Love the look, but hate the quality.
Crystal S.
Conway, SC
I am hardly ever seen without eyeliner. If I was stranded in an island is bring this stuff. Goes in smooth. Stays put. Looks awesome. The price is to die for. Definitely a must have.
Jade N.
catasauqua, PA
This is the first eyeliner I've used and have been using this for almost ten years. I love the convenience and precision of this pencil and that it has a smudger on the end. However, I've been finding myself desiring a more black and pigmented effect.
Katie B.
Speedway, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I have been using this brand/type of eyeliner for over 10 years. It is a classic product that can work for anyone. It comes in a variety of colors. It goes on smoothly and has never failed me. The attached sponge on the opposite end of the eyeliner stick can be used to create a smokey look. It is self sharpening and feels more comfortable going on than an actual pencil eyeliner which can feel sharp at times.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging