BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Robyn's Justforfun G.
Robyn's Justforfun G.
Chenoa, IL
Love this stuff! It is simple to apply and it lasts for hours! The Self Sharpener is a wonderful addition! I highly recommend this to everyone!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lemon Grove, CA
I have use this for years the consistency is creamy and never clumps. I wear it all day at work and it doesn't run stays right where it should.
Channel J.
Channel J.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I posted the wrong pencil 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 but I do love that the color coco suits me perfectly. I actually use my co refuel praise pencil for my brow.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
This is a very good eye pencil, easy to use, I have the black one. My eyes are Brown. I received it for free in pinch me. I really recommend it
Linda M.
Linda M.
Review for: Ink It!
Really like this eyeliner's quality and ease of control. But just wish it were a bit more water resistant. Of course I do live in south FL. ;)
Debi C.
Debi C.
I like this pencil when traveling. I never have to worry about it being sharp. It is easy to apply and does not cake. It also does not smudge.
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
South Point, OH
I love using the Covergirl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner pencil. It has just the perfect size point to draw the fine line without making a mess.
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Belgrade, MT
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Such a perfect color. My go to eye liner pen. You can never go wrong with an eye liner that doesn't smudge and goes on straight the first try!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Vicksburg, MS
I have this is the color "expresso" and it keeps sharp and makes the perfect smokey eye or cat eye! I would definitely recommend to beginners!
Linda B.
Linda B.
Nunn, CO
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is the only eyeliner I use, I have tried so many over the years but I keep going back to covergilr and now the ink it line is my favorite
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging