BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Allison W.
Lincolnton, NC
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner is the perfect color to use when you're looking for that dark look to go great with dark shades!
Elizabeth R.
Wilmington
Review for: Violet
Gorgeous color, no smudging. I love the way it makes my green eyes POP. It was affordable and a great value.
Jennifer C.
Kent, WA
Review for: Violet
This product is amazing and goes on smoothly. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's not very expensive.
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner is great for any type of skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaidyn C.
This is my all-time favorite eyeliner. I've been using this same eyeliner since I was about 12 years old and it never disappoints me. I use other eyeliners occasionally but this is my go to.
Gabrielle G.
Review for: Violet
I never thought I would love a purple eyeliner so much. The picture does not do it justice. It it the most beautiful shade I've seen. It's not to bright to wear during the day and at night it's just the perfect colour to feel dressed up. Every time I wear it I get a complement from at least two people. I am in to dramatic eyeliner and it just adds to the affect.
Review for: Violet
Loved this product for a long lasting and rich colored eyeliner. would recommend.
Shamika J.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
Purple is my favorite color so this hands down works for me. plus covergirl is a top brand so therefore i will purchase, it has a lot of colors to choose from
Daphne W.
hillsboro, OH
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great applicator, goes on great. This is something that if you have problems applying This product is easy to apply
miranda r.
Columbia Hts, MN
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This works so well. it's hard for me to find a eyeliner that goes on smooth and stays for a while. this is the best eyeliner I have used. I will definitely buy this product again.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging