BY COVERGIRL #42 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Caitlin G.
Troy , AL
Long lasting eyeliner that goes on great and doesn't smudge. But hey if you have an accidental smudge then use that cool eraser at the end and vuala smudge is gone!!! What what!! Perfect point eyeliner is the bomb!!!
This product Works well and is easy to use with nice colors. Idk what else to write and this thing needs to be long as bro. I'm gotta keep typing Imma look like a crazy bro to to anyone that sees this lmao bro ok time is almost up wow ok how about now ok
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA
I like the fact that I can get a precise application with this product. The formula is not stiff like other eyeliners I've used. It is very easy to work with, waterproof, and very economic.
Wendy L.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
The color is exactly what it is supposed to be - very black. I find that it is quite easy to apply and goes on very smooth. The value is great for the quality of product. I purchase this product at CVS, Walgreens or Walmart. I would recommend this product.
Amber Y.
Olive Branch
Review for: Deep Burgundy more...
Love the color. Last all day, no smudge. Sort of darker than I imagined, but I think it's better than what I imagined. I have brown eyes and makes them pop. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Divya B.
I'm really in love with these eyeliners. It is so easy to apply and it makes wings very easily. It is also very pigmented. It goes on very smoothly. I would recommend this to eyeliner lovers.
Kristin E.
Rayville, LA
One of the worst eyeliners I've ever used. it smears right off my eyes. I can wear it on top and bottom for about two hours with primer and without touching my eyes and it will have rubbed off underneath my eyes.
Holly D.
Morgantown, KY
Review for: Copper Ink 270 more...
Excellent eye liner. Very pleased with this product. I've used over and over. It really brings out the color of your eyes especially green eyes which mine are so it's even better. I highly recommend this product.
Briana W.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Copper Ink 270 more...
This eyeliner right here is a really good product. I can use this for many different places on my face. since my eyebrows are brown I use this liner for my eyebrows and they always come out nice. I also use this on my water line because brown liner on the water line also makes the eye pop out.
Julia M.
Angier, NC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink more...
Easy to use, stays on all day, and doesn't smear. Price is affordable and quality of product is high.Packaging is sleek and fits well into my hand for application. Really love this eyeliner.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging