BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad for a drugstore eyeliner, the price is decent as well as the product. I would definitely recommend this as a decent drugstore eyeliner.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Mason, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel naked without my black eyeliner. I have to have the perfect point plus self sharpening pencil. I love that it is long lasting and sharp.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Carneys Point, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm hooked! Absolutely my new favorite eyeliner. It goes on smooth AND lasts all day! Plus it doesn't smear or run like the ones I used to use.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lemon Grove, CA
I have use this for years the consistency is creamy and never clumps. I wear it all day at work and it doesn't run stays right where it should.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
This is a very good eye pencil, easy to use, I have the black one. My eyes are Brown. I received it for free in pinch me. I really recommend it
Channel J.
Channel J.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I posted the wrong pencil 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 but I do love that the color coco suits me perfectly. I actually use my co refuel praise pencil for my brow.
Sherry J.
Sherry J.
Leesburg, Va
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Have this in black and so far so good. Does what eye liner is supposed to do. Great for smoky eye look. Occasionally smears throughout the day.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Review for: Ink It!
Really like this eyeliner's quality and ease of control. But just wish it were a bit more water resistant. Of course I do live in south FL. ;)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Herculaneum, MO
Best eye liner hands down. never have to sharpe, no more pointy wooden shards, and it even stays put without major running throughout the day.
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
South Point, OH
I love using the Covergirl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner pencil. It has just the perfect size point to draw the fine line without making a mess.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging