BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kristen M.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
I have consistently used this brand only since I started wearing makeup! I love it, and I will continue to use it! Gives you the ability to use as much or as little as you choose to use. Even comes with its own smudger tip.
Kaitlin C.
Mount Sterling, KY
This helps you get the perfect line that you're looking for. I use this a lot. Great color and payoff. I've bought this multiple times, easy to use, it doesn't smudge.
Amy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Usually love the eyeliner from covergirl but this one let me down! I thought the lighter shade would be a good break from black but it didn't show up on my skin at all.
Lily M.
San Diego, CA
Main thing I love this is because of its fine point. This fine point does the job for you and 1000x better than any other product. It's dark matte color makes the look seem even finner and thinner. Giving it a natural look!
Anita G.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Black Ink
I like it a lot, I just wish it wouldn't smudge as much as it does. Once I put it in the water line after an hour or so it would disappear. I like the color and the applicator but not necessarily how easily it is taken off.
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This product is my favorite eyeliner. It goes on smooth, easy and precisely. And if you mess up, there is a little eraser to fix it! There are also a variety of colors
Sara P.
LINWOOD, MI
Review for: Ink It!
Nice product for the money. I would definitely buy again in a pinch. Better yet is that u can almost always find coupons for cover girl bringing the cost down even more
Dena B.
Kensington , London
Not the best eyeliner ever, but great for the price. My favorite part, though, is how it comes in a bunch of dark colors, so you can emphasize your eye color without it being obnoxiously bright. It's nice and subtile.
Kerri M.
Fort Atkinson, WI
Review for: Black Onyx
I enjoyed but it seemed to smudge very easily and that was annoying. The packaging was easy to open to access the product. It would be better if it could be smudge and water resistant. It was easy to use. I would buy again.
Melissa D.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Black Onyx
Great eyeliner! Soft and long-lasting. Love the classic black color. Very easy to hold and the mechanical tip has never failed. This is my go to eyeliner, every time.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging