BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clio, MI
It's good eyeliner. I would have gave it 5 stars if it lasted all day. Usually makes me threw work but if I'm going somewhere after I reapply it.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Fort Thomas, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
Love covergirl eyeliner in black onyx! So easy to apply and stays put all day without running. I always follow with covergirl lash blast mascara.
Tiffanie V.
Tiffanie V.
Lowell, AR
I use eye liner almost on a daily basis and to me this is as good as any expensive brand. I like the sponge to help blend it and smooth the line
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliner. It has a sharp point, which is perfect for a perfect line. Stays on longer. And the color is great for a less dramatic look.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Newport, KY
Review for: Violet
I love my covergirl eyeliner. Its never a chore to put on, goes on smooth with little effort. Plus the purple goes amazingly with my green eyes.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. I love the self sharpening point and the ease of applying the product. It's an affordable everyday option!
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love how nice and smooth this eye liner goes on. I can go with a sharp, precise line or I can soften it with the smudge tip. Stays on all day!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner and love that it goes on smooth and precise. I also love not having to sharpen a pencil and deal with the mess of shavings.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lemon Grove, CA
I have use this for years the consistency is creamy and never clumps. I wear it all day at work and it doesn't run stays right where it should.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my #1 favorite eyeliner. I have been using it since 8th grade. It lasts for almost a year so it's a fantastic value. I use it everyday.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging