BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Emily C.
Longview, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
My absolute favorite eyeliner! I keep stocked on it because sometimes it's the only thing I can wear! And that's all I'm going to say about that.
Kristen P.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love how nice and smooth this eye liner goes on. I can go with a sharp, precise line or I can soften it with the smudge tip. Stays on all day!
Ashley M.
Clio, MI
It's good eyeliner. I would have gave it 5 stars if it lasted all day. Usually makes me threw work but if I'm going somewhere after I reapply it.
Ashley R.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love cover girls products. This is the only eyeliner I will buy because it lasts all day and doesn't smudge like all the others I've tried before
Ashley M.
I like the pencils the best. They are small and blend well. I can go thicker if I want. Plus they never poke me because they don't need sharpened
Stacey Y.
Norwalk, CT
This is the only eyeliner I ever use. I always buy the "espresso" color. It goes really great with my green eyes. Goes on smooth, doesn't smudge.
Katie K.
N Hollywood, CA
Love the thin line I get with this eyeliner. Lasts all day! Super easy to click up but doesn't click back down so don't push too much out at once
Emily K.
Xenia, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. I have been using this for 15 years! It is my all time favorite. I but multiple at a time bc it's always sold out!
Katelynne E.
Edgewood, MD
Review for: Grey Khaki
Product goes on smoothly and is easy to apply. There was enough to last me a few months. How ever it smudges very easy and doesn't stay pigmented
Nikki S.
Newport, KY
Review for: Violet
I love my covergirl eyeliner. Its never a chore to put on, goes on smooth with little effort. Plus the purple goes amazingly with my green eyes.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging