BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tiffanie V.
Tiffanie V.
Lowell, AR
I use eye liner almost on a daily basis and to me this is as good as any expensive brand. I like the sponge to help blend it and smooth the line
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Newport, KY
Review for: Violet
I love my covergirl eyeliner. Its never a chore to put on, goes on smooth with little effort. Plus the purple goes amazingly with my green eyes.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. I love the self sharpening point and the ease of applying the product. It's an affordable everyday option!
Sherry J.
Sherry J.
Leesburg, Va
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Have this in black and so far so good. Does what eye liner is supposed to do. Great for smoky eye look. Occasionally smears throughout the day.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
This is a very good eye pencil, easy to use, I have the black one. My eyes are Brown. I received it for free in pinch me. I really recommend it
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lemon Grove, CA
I have use this for years the consistency is creamy and never clumps. I wear it all day at work and it doesn't run stays right where it should.
Channel J.
Channel J.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I posted the wrong pencil 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 but I do love that the color coco suits me perfectly. I actually use my co refuel praise pencil for my brow.
Robyn's Justforfun G.
Robyn's Justforfun G.
Chenoa, IL
Love this stuff! It is simple to apply and it lasts for hours! The Self Sharpener is a wonderful addition! I highly recommend this to everyone!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Carneys Point, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm hooked! Absolutely my new favorite eyeliner. It goes on smooth AND lasts all day! Plus it doesn't smear or run like the ones I used to use.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Mason, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel naked without my black eyeliner. I have to have the perfect point plus self sharpening pencil. I love that it is long lasting and sharp.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging