BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This may be one of the worst eyeliners I have every use. It smudged like no other on my lower lash line yet clung to my contacts when I would tight line my eyes. No matter how careful I was whole tight lining this stuff would end up all over my contacts and was so difficult to remove.
Nicole H.
Review for: Ink It!
It isn't my the very best eyeliner I've ever bought, but it isn't the worst either. I have been experimenting with different brands of eyeliner lately. Because from the first time I ever used eyeliner all the way thru high school I would only buy the standard Covergirl eyeliner pencil.
Sanela Š.
Kentwood, Mi
I have used this eyeliner for as long as I can remember... it is on the cheaper side but does the job. Once it starts running out I always seem to break the eyeliner out of the tube.
Jill G.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Ink It!
I really like this. I only wear eyeliner on "special occasions" and this one is my fave. For someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup, they make this easy to apply for the untrained and non-steady hand.
Mehak S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just received this in my voxbox! It has a beautiful almost gel consistency and it has a smudger tip at the end! Great for achieving a smokey eye or if you are trying to make your eyeliner less dramatic!
Veronica S.
Mission, TX
Review for: Black Ink
This product Is awesome, it marks on very well and easy. It didn't come off with sweat or when exercising! It has a good point to make the perfect line. Plus this brand is amazing and good for your bucks.
Rebecca W.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I like this liner, it goes on smooth. I have not had a problem with the color creeping during the day, it pretty much stays put. I have had some issue getting it all to come off, I had to use actual eye make up remover instead of just my regular Philosophy cleaner. I would use again.
Alliyah B.
Altamonte Springs
Review for: Black Ink
Im not the best when it comes to makeup. But when I do decide to put it on this is my goto liner. By far it's the easiest for me to use. As with others I end up looking a mess.
Cassidy C.
Fishersville, VA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I didn't think I would like this since I usually purchase black eyeliner. I prefer this type of eyeliner over the typical pencil. It goes on smooth and your don't have to sharpen it. Only thing that bothers me is the twist up on mine was broken when I got it. I should of returned it.
Caroline S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received one of these from influenster during a campaign, and it's the first eye liner i've ever used until it ran out. I have hazel eyes and they sent me brown. I switched to grey, but wished I'd stuck with brown it matched really well, and i'm glad i bought it again!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging