BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Narda R.
North Hollywood, CA
Review for: Violet more...
I believe I have this eyeliner. I'm really into trying new make up and I got this one on discount. So why not?! Lol well I didn't really like it because it would get really falk ND fall into my eyes, but the color was amazing
Ashley Marie T.
Uniontown, PA
This is my go to for tightening and water line. I have not found any other eyeliner that stays on the water line without fading or simply not showing up. It runs a little but but that's nothing that setting powder can't fix.
Bethany F.
Waterford, CT
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I like a black black eyeliner that allows me to wear it for several days. The price is right as I regularly use coupons. Application of the product is quite simple and as previously stated I can wear the product for several days at a time before reapplication. I would buy this repeatedly (which I already do).
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Review for: Black Ink more...
I love this eyeliner! I put it in my waterline and it dos not budge for hours. It also goes well on my upper lid without smudging or creasing. I have used the grey and now the black and love both. I highly recommend this!
Carmen S.
Bethlehem , PA
This was actually pretty easy for me to use I like it a lot I usually use felt tips but this was nice it didn't drag my skin or anything I also love that it sharpens itself I highly recommend
Jordan G.
Youngstown, OH
This eyeliner is awful. I use primer on my eyes and the eyeliner still runs. It also gets very clumpy. It came in a package of 2 and if was an affordable price but it's not good at all. I would not recommend and I will not be buying again.
Amanda F.
Gainesville, GA
Review for: Black Ink more...
I love color girl for eye liner. They have the blackest colors and they do not smear which is hard to find for an eyeliner. The only one better than this one is Maybelline. But cover girl works great and has a great price .
Cara R.
Tate, GA
Review for: Ink It! more...
The store I shop at was out of my regular eyeliner, so I decided to give this a try. Wow, I'm glad I did! It goes on very smoothly and lasts! My only downfall is that once you click the pen to make the eyeliner come out, you can't retract it. I sometimes break the tip off when trying to take the cap off the pen.
Mikayla T.
Petoskey, MI
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Tried and true, nothing beats my COVERGIRL eyeliner. My mom uses is, I use it, my younger sister uses it. Perfect lines every time and easy to smudge and blend into that smokey eye! Great product for a great price. And definitely safe for sensitive skin and eyes!
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I love this eyeliner. It applies so easily, but often winds up darker than I prefer. I haven't tried a lighter shade of brown, yet, so this may solves the problem. I would recommend the product, I haven't found one I like more. I love that I don't have to mess around with a sharpener and always have a great point.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging