BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sweetpearls
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I am a longstanding Covergirl user. Recently I purchased Covergirl's "Exact Eyelights" mascara and "Ink It!" Violet Ink eyeliner. I've used it/them a couple of times and each time the following morning my eyes are swollen shut. I wash it off before I go to sleep, but my eyes are still irritated. I used them again last night and this morning I could barely open my eyes. It took 2 minutes of cool water rinsing to get them open. These were expensive items and now all I can do is throw them away and try another brand. I'm extremely unhappy
Darlene S.
Fremont, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
You cant go wrong with any CoverGirl makeup. Using this product makes your eyes stand out. Not clumpy like other products out there, goes on smooth and is so easy to take off.
Aleena M.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I found it to be too dry and not very pigmented - I hardly ever reach for it - with a name like ink it I expected much more pigment
María Fernanda V.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
It's so easy to eyeline my eyes with it! It longs for almost the whole day, one of the most have of my style things
Amber D.
Sneedville, TN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love it! Works great and perfect for quick application. I do have to re-apply every 2 or 3 hours, but that is not a problem for me. I would definitely recommend.
Ashley  C.
Brigham City, UT
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Olive that this eye liner goes on smoothly and that isn't have to but a sharpener.
Chandra L.
Mount Vernon, IL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner. It goes on so smooth and precise. And the best part is, i don't have to sharpen it. You just turn the end and it clicks out fresh and ready to use.
Shannon F.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Seeing as I'm new to the makeup world, this product was very easy to use and went on smoothly. I really like the tip of it!
Review for: Charcoal Ink
The point on this makes it difficult to use. I prefer a gel to this. If you do a winged eyeliner look, this might work well.
Kristin T.
Nicholasville, KY
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Doesn't take a lot to get the job done. Goes on great and I didn't have to scrub my eyes out to get it back off for bed.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging