BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

This eyeliner pencil gives you control and versatility. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary. It's got a specially designed self-sharpener inside. So you always get the point‚Äďperfectly.

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
kristina p.
Midland, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Absolutely love this eyeliner. The best in my opinion. Stays on for along period of time. No smears or smugness. U want to go go and have your eyeliner on point, use this one
Amanda J.
Ikes Fork, WV
Review for: Hunter Green
Love cover girl liner just not this color. I'm a envy black girl so yeah. Even when i don't go all out with my make-up i always use liner its a much when you walk out the door.
Jamie M.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Black Onyx
I love cover girl eyeliner it's great for sensitive eyes. Most eyeliners make my eyes water the whole time I'm wearing it but this one don't. It's also very easy to apply. This is the only brand I use and highly recommend it to anyone.
Leslie C.
Alto, GA
Absolutely my favorite eyeliner! It is better than any expensive department store eyeliner, in my opinion. I always make sure I have an extra one at all times in case I run out!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
victoria l.
Norwell, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on smooth and lasts a decent amount of time. All I ask from an eyeliner is that it goes on smooth,there is nothing worse than trying to scrape it on your eye!
Alyssa A.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this eye liner! i don't like it to be to dark on my eyes and this is just the right shade. Stays on as long as I need it to during my day. And it's not to difficult to remove at the end of the day! I would recommend this product!
Perla A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
Not one of my favorites but is more then workable when I can't get to my favorite. I don't wear eyeliner often but I love the pen great for a wing. And the creamier the better
Jamie P.
Corinna, ME
Review for: Violet
Love love love. When you want that thin line look on your upper eye kid but you don't want the goth look. The line is super thin and stays on all day. Absolutely love this eye liner. And it doesn't make my eyes itch or water. Fabulous.
Lisa H.
Keystone Heights, FL
Review for: Ink It!
This is one of the best I have tried. I'm not very savvy when it comes to eyeliners so I needed a product that went on smooth and could be removed easily if needed. This was a great choice. Went on so easy. I feel like a pro now ūüėČ
Carmen B.
White lake, MI
I prefer pencils over gels so that if you make a mistake you don't have to redo the whole eye (I usually only do my lash line to cover up mascara smudges). I like this pencil because it eliminates the need for having a sharpener.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging