BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Courtney K.
Worth, IL
Ummm... let's start with the price. You can't beat it. I wear this religiously when I'm not wearing liquid eyeliner. It goes on smooth and smudges easily where you want it to. I use it on my upper waterline to tightline all the time and have no issues with my eyes. Love!
Kym A.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This is one of my favorite eye liners to wear. Being a contact user, sometimes eye liners can be irritants, but not this one. The perfect point eyeliner has a smooth formula perfect for blending or making that perfect eyelines.
Rachelle L.
Saratoga Springs, NY
Review for: Black Onyx more...
The color is a nice deep black and it stays where it lays. I always have a problem with my eye liner migrating to my lower lid, but with this one, I see minimal dark spots after a long day at work. Glides on super easy as well.
Angel C.
I absolutely love this CoverGirl perfect point plus eyeliner in black onyx, it's not hard to find and it's affordable. I have been buying and wearing this for a very long time, I won't use no other.
Rachel S.
This has become my all-time favorite eyeliner! It's perfect because it "self sharpens" but is still thick enough to draw a decent sized line. Espresso is the best color for my eyes which took me a couple tries to discover but now I'm addicted to it!
Ashlee N.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I like this eyeliner. The color is dark, which I like. The liner glides on nicely. It does smear a little throughout the day if it is put on thick or if it's put under the bottom lashes, but other than that it is a good liner.
Bria W.
Panama City, FL
Review for: Cocoa Ink more...
I have been wearing this eyeliner brand for over 10 years now. I really like this type because the ink is a little more bold. You never have to sharpen your eyeliner and make a mess, and you always get the most perfect line. I give it 3 stars because it will wear off by the end of the night in the corners of your eye.
Kimberly S.
Salem, VA
Can never go wrong with this eyeliner. One of my most prized possessions. Never leave home without it. My lines are more defibed. Encourage you to try if you have not. Lasts practically all day.
Autumn B.
Imboden
This is the best eyeliner ever! I will not wear anything else. It lasts all day and is easy to take off. The black onyx is my go to, but the espresso is great to. I love that it is available at so many different stores and I can pick it up while I'm at the grocery store.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This eye liner is the best drug store brand I have used. I have been using a variety of other brands for years and finally tried this one from Covergirl. It stays really well throughout the day, love it!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging