BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Erica R.
Erica R.
Princeton, IL
Review for: Black Ink
Best eyeliner for the price! It is inexpensive and has a dark lasting color. I usually prefer liquid for my top lids but this is a great alternative.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Oroville, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Smooth to put on easy to take off when you need to correct it. One of my favorites to use. Color is not as harsh as black when you want a softer look
Magali A.
Magali A.
Wapato, WA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner I usually always use black eyeliner. I like it because it glides easily on my eyelid and it's a great product for a great price.
Nyree K.
Nyree K.
Conyers, GA
It's nice and dark but it's always clumping up in the cap part and it's always breaking off in the cap and that cause a lot of product to be wasted.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
Philomath, OR
Review for: Black Onyx
I love all covergirl eyeliners. They are super black have great pigmentation and glide on smoothly. I've never had a problem with the color pay off.
Malinda N.
Malinda N.
Review for: Ink It!
I have sensitive skin. So I am really picky on the products I use. This is great and affordable. And its great for my obsession of winged Eyeliner!!
Emma G.
Emma G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
The price is affordable plus you can find it in a lot of places i.e. Target, CVS, Ulta, ect. You can definitely tell that it is a drugstore product.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Weehawken, NJ
Review for: Black Onyx
I get the best lines using this eyeliner and it's super affordable! Definitely a must buy. Get a couple and leave them in different bags and purses!
Lydia G.
Lydia G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
Cover girl eyeliner does not irritate my eyes. I have sensitive eyes and get really red if the product has a certain ingredients. it goes on smooth.
Bella P.
Bella P.
Eau Claire, WI
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner because it comes on so smoothly and dark! It doesn't take long at all to apply this the tip is thin but very powerful I love it
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging