BY COVERGIRL #42 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Alfee S.
Lithonia, GA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Great to use and easy for me to apply on a regular basis if i want. This is a back up product that i keep in my makeup bag. I have used this before so this is why i choose to always have this as a back up. I use this product at least 2 - 4 times a week and i always keep extra for my girlfriends when they need eyeliner.
Jordan W.
Shawano, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I really like this shade and how easily it blends. The price is reasonable as well. I wish it was a bit longer. It also came off easily when rubbing my eyes, crying, or in the water or sweating. That was a definite downside for me.
Ariane F.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I usually wear eyeliner everyday. For me the darker the better. I have used the covergirl a few times and it was a great experience; from the packing to the matching with my dark brown eye color. It was a great product choice. I would buy again and I recommend to all the girls who like to make a statement with the eyes.
Heather L.
Cleveland, MS
While I love how easy it is to apply, it runs so very badly for my oily. I'm in love with the color and the look of when it's applied. After 3 hours or so, I'm constantly looking for and fixing smears. Overall it's a good product, I just wish it was a little more "permanent"."
Christina W.
Mahanoy City, Pa
Average. I keep it in my purse for a back up for touch ups or if I get stuck at my job over night and the next day. It's good for a day time thing but to go out I'd use something that wouldn't smear as easily. (I wouldn't suggest it if you are going out dancing to the gym swimming or anywhere you will be crying or getting wet)
Emily F.
West Richland, WA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
Fun color, not just a plain old black like I used to wear. I like using a different color here and there for under lid lining so the black on top really pops. Doesn't smear bad at all so I can leave it at home when I go out with the girls! Great price just about anywhere.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this eyeliner. It goes on so smoothly and is fairly easy to take off at night. My favorite aspect is that it does not smudge much during the day which is rare for me to find in drug store makeup. It is easy to use and create different looks. I would highly recommend this product.
Amie C.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Ink It! more...
I love the smooth application of this eyeliner. It almost has the look of a liquid eyeliner without it being that. I also love that it is a mechanical type pencil. I hate sharpening my eyeliners and getting that sharp piece of wood that pokes your eye! Or wasting the product by sharpening to get the right point on the pencil.
Dana Y.
Lake In The Hills, IL
I like this eyeliner because it sharpens itself. i use it daily except in the summer. I think this product is very fair price with great quality. It stays on with no smudging either which I love. I would definitely buy this again.
Sarah B.
Raceland, LA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
The eyeliner is very creamy, but it takes a few layers to get a pitch black line. I did receive this for free from Influenster, but I feel like there are better options out there for the same price.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging