BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kourtnee C.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this product! Eyeliner that goes on smooth and perfectly! I never had trouble removing it either!
Vanicia J.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this eye liner , it goes on so smooth and doesn't leave behind extra pieces .
Cheryl H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
My favorite eyeliner. Goes on smooth and won't smudge as long as you don't touch it and don't put it on too thick.
Maya S.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I'm not often impressed by drugstore eyeliners. They tend to be kind of dry and hard to work with at times but covergirl really has something in this one. It is very smooth and gives me a flawless cat eye every time I use it!
Merissa A.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Ink It!
I like that you can build the thickness of the line, starting thin. I also like that its true to color.
Paige S.
Lavaca, Ar
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eyeliner! For the price it's my fav! It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and lasts all day!
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
The best i have used. i love this stuff. i don't use anything else. absolutely incredible.
Cati H.
Radcliff, KY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I think its a great eye liner. it even stays on for an entire 12 hour shift at a hospital..thats impressive.
Lex B.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Loved the consistency of this product ! Went on so smooth and produced a gorgeous color. Lasted a long time too, will definitely buy in more shades.
Allison  B.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eyeliner so much! I have a hard time finding a good eyeliner that will stay on and not smudge but this one is one of my favorites I have noticed that it tends to stay on better than my other liners!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging