BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Christina W.
Christina W.
Mahanoy City, Pa
Average. I keep it in my purse for a back up for touch ups or if I get stuck at my job over night and the next day. It's good for a day time thing but to go out I'd use something that wouldn't smear as easily. (I wouldn't suggest it if you are going out dancing to the gym swimming or anywhere you will be crying or getting wet)
Cathie C.
Cathie C.
Crum Lynne, PA
Review for: Hunter Green
Love this pencil. The color is great. My eyes are brown so the green is great on my eyes but I think this color would look amazing on any color eyes. This pencil glides on without any skips or smudges. Very clean and easy to apply. I just love this pencil to apply straight lines but you can also smudge your line if you prefer.
Marlene C.
Marlene C.
Corinth, KY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I really love
💋 Cover Girl Ink it 💋
I have tried probably hundreds of liners over my many years. From high end eye liners to least expensive and always return to Cover Girl. Ink It gives my eyes a professional look and glides on smoothly. It is one that if find is less likely to smear. I purchased mine from Ulta.com for $7.50
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Covergirl Eyeliner Grey Khaki is a perfect, softer eyeliner color as opposed to a too harsh black for me. Nice packaging, easy control and easy to blend. Only down side is it is not long lasting and often have to retouch by mid-day. A great buy for the price and would highly recommend to all of you looking for a "softer" eye.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love these eyeliners in multiple colors (grey, black, and brown). It is worth the price to get a vibrant bold line without having to vigorously rub on liner like I find with cheaper pencil options. I think these stay on well and are worth the price. They also last me a while as I am not extremely generous with my eye liner.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Suttons Bay , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how well I can make lines with this product.i don't think it needs any improvements honestly. It should be left as the way it is. I buy my from Walmart. Some of the other products doesn't work well and the product doesn't come out as dark as I want it. I would recommend it to people who want a make up that works well.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Rome, GA
I bought this eyeliner because it was self sharpening and I was not disappointed. I can never get my eyeliners sharpened just right and they always end up flaking into my eye as I use them but I have no problems with this. It goes on smooth, doesn't flake and the color goes on bold enough that one application is sufficient.
Stashia C.
Stashia C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Violet
I absolutely did not like this eyeliner at all. The first time I applied it I was happy with how easy it applied but that was the only positive about it. It smudged and smeared so bad very quickly after application. It didn't last long in my eyes. And I was having to sharpen it way more often than other eyeliners I've used.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
`Redwood City
Review for: Black Onyx
The pencil is easy to hold and applies easily. It's nice that there's a smudger on the other end. However, in only a few hours after application, I look like a raccoon. Unfortunately, it smudges quite a bit, more than I would like. It's not even giving me the smokey eye look that used to be in. I just look like a hot mess.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
This is my go-to eye pencil as it is incredibly easy to apply in a hurry. It glides on smooth, and maintains its rounded tip right up until the end. It is easy to smear and difficult to correct if blending it for a smokey eye goes wrong, so it isn't a do it all kind of pencil, but for the price and color options I love it.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging