BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked! It applies super easy and the color is really black. The texture is creamy but when it dries it is fixed very well, does not run and is approved of water, however at the time of removal the color comes out easily with the make-up remover. Also has in favor that it is an automatic pencil that facilitates the use. I recommend it
Raechal W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner so much! I'm normally not one for liquid eyeliner because I struggle to apply it. This Perfect Point Plus goes on very smoothly and precisely. The color is intense and lasts all day! The price is very reasonable and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a daily go-to eyeliner.
stephanie v.
kernersville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
love love love this eye liner! I have black and it is so smooth! it has a smugger on the other end of the pencil and the end with the liner twist out! very good price point. this has been my go to liner since the day i got it! 100% recommend this to anyone! COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
Greissy P.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product by Influenster. I always do black eyeliner and this is brown, so I discovered another use: It has changed my eyebrows' life. Yep. My eyebrows. It's EXCELLENT for doing your eyebrows (trace the initial lines) then you blend with an eyebrow brush and a bit of eyeshadow and you're ready to go! :D
Crystal l.
Absolutely My Favorite Eyeliner!! It stays all day and doesnt run or smudge off. And has the perfect size tip to make it a perfect line always! I wont use anything else since this! It stays put and lasts all day! And it doesnt make my eyes feel irritated. I highly reccommend this eyeliner.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this Covergirl perfect Point Plus Eyeliner every day. I love it! It is just as it states, perfect. It goes on smooth, looks great, and comes off easy with a makeup remover. This eyeliner wont smudge and it gives such a good touch to your eyes. I use the black one and i will be getting more this year!!
Katy C.
Commerce, TX
I like how smooth this applies to the eyelid. I've never been good with eyeliner, so the ease of application of this is really helpful. Its pretty long lasting and looks nice all day. I don't wear eyeliner often, so this one liner will last for a very long time, however when I do eventually run out of it I will probably buy another one like it.
Brynlee H.
Crossville, AL
This eyeliner is all I've used since I started to wear makeup. I have since stopped using it so much as I used liquid eyeliner for my top lid. Now I use it to tight line my waterline. In the past I tried many different eyeliners but I always came back to this one. It has always done a great job for me and I would always recommend to a friend.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Review for: Charcoal
This is the ONLY eyeliner I use since I discovered it a few years ago. It truly does not smudge or run at all. It stays on so well that sometimes if I sleep in by accident I don't even need to reapply any. It looks great and I feel like the charcoal shade looks better than black because it's not too dark. I love it and would completely encourage anyone to try it who is thinking about switching to something new!!
Amanda S.
I love this product for the way it glides on smoothly. I am able to apply quickly and simply. I do not like to have to sharpen my pencils, so this works well for me. I feel like the black is still able to be subtle with my dark hair, but I am sure that you could go for a more dramatic look with a bolder line. I like to apply it under my eyeshadow, which helps it blend and stay put even better.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging