BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
This is my favorite liner and the only eye liner that I use. I've used it now for 8 years. It's incredible!! You don't have to worry about using a sharpener which is a huge plus. It goes in smooth and easily.
Shannon S.
I can get a perfect line with this eye liner and not any smudges giving me a well defined bright eye.
Summer B.
York, PA
I hate this product the tip breaks easy and the eraser does not work well at all smeared all my make up
ana vianca r.
Montclair, CA
One of my faves my only because it's long lasting because I hate hate hate hate hate having to sharpen them on my own because I usually loose my sharpeners lol so DEFINATELY a must
jessica b.
Milton, FL
One of the only liners I ever buy been buying it for years and I love it Ialways get in black and midnight blue
Cassie W.
I love the color of this liner. But I wish the staying powder was better. after about 8 hours I have creasing and smudging.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for years. It is really nice and smooth formula and applies very well. I like the smudge sponge at the end.
Nikki B.
East Lansing, MI
I have been using this eye liner for almost as long as I have been wearing make up! Love that is is self sharpening and goes on so smooth! I've tried other products and the colors and application is just not the same. CoverGirl is also fairly cheap for a great product. Love it!
amanda j.
Huntington , WV
Love this. It's perfect for day because the tip is small and precise. As a bonus you don't even have to mess with a sharpener. A win-win in my book.
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
This is my go-to every day eyeliner. I have been using this product for years in the darkest shade and it's extremely easy to use. It simply twists up for more pencil and I rarely have issues with it breaking/wasting product. I have tried other self-sharpening eyeliners and this is by far my favorite. Definitely something to keep in your makeup bag!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging