BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Erica R.
Erica R.
Princeton, IL
Review for: Black Ink
Best eyeliner for the price! It is inexpensive and has a dark lasting color. I usually prefer liquid for my top lids but this is a great alternative.
Madison E.
Madison E.
Streator IL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love the color and the application is smooth I sometimes use the for my brows too. It gives the eyes definition without the harshness of just black
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner. It stays in place all day and the black is flawless. I use this liner every day and it is so easy to get a smooth perfect line.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Oroville, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Smooth to put on easy to take off when you need to correct it. One of my favorites to use. Color is not as harsh as black when you want a softer look
Ashlynn D.
Ashlynn D.
Houma, LA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This product is easy to apply and simple to work with, color was not quite what it looked to be before/after it was applied. Disappointed in pigment.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Review for: Ink It!
Great product and it last all day. Goes on smoothly and comes off easy. I use it every day and at night it just wipes right off. Definitely recommend
Magali A.
Magali A.
Wapato, WA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner I usually always use black eyeliner. I like it because it glides easily on my eyelid and it's a great product for a great price.
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Colorado
Review for: Violet
There is something about Brown eyes and violet eyeliner that looks gorgeous, adn this is so pretty, if you have brown eyes it will make your eyes pop
Emma G.
Emma G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
The price is affordable plus you can find it in a lot of places i.e. Target, CVS, Ulta, ect. You can definitely tell that it is a drugstore product.
Malinda N.
Malinda N.
Review for: Ink It!
I have sensitive skin. So I am really picky on the products I use. This is great and affordable. And its great for my obsession of winged Eyeliner!!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging