BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I liked this product not a huge fan I like more black liners was my first time trying this product not too bad but wasn't for me it glided nicely though
Christine S.
Christine S.
Doesn't get clunky, the applicator is always straight. The other brands seem to get funky after time. Cover girl has been the product I buy most often.
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Saint Paul, MN
I love how easy it is to apply this eye liner. Great coverage and lasts all day without smudging. I like the color and how well it looks on and blends.
Margaux P.
Margaux P.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Ink It!
I get this in purple and it really makes my green eyes pop! The liner is easy to use (no sharpening, just twisting!), and it glides on. High recommend!
ruby r.
ruby r.
Tulare, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I really like this eyeliner it last me for awhile and its really good i recommend it to the girls out there that want something to last for a long time
stormey l.
stormey l.
Lodi, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
The only eyeliner I use I love how perfect and straight I Get my lines and the dark black look is
Perfect for my style one pencil is very long lasting!
Julianne B.
Julianne B.
Jasper, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
It's a great color and goes on very easily. The major downfall is that it smudges very easily and doesn't last all day. I have changed eyeliner brands.
Deliliah H.
Deliliah H.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Nice eyeliner. Resonable price. Like the blackest black. It's easy to use and if you make a mistake use q tip with a little lotion and it will come off
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I keep this one in my car and in my bathroom because it's simple to get a perfect line every time so if I'm in a hurry I can just quickly apply and go.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Murray, IA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great for winged eyeliner. Makes it really easy to get the perfect one all the time, every single time. Stays put all day, even threw a rock concert!!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging