BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Steph W.
coldwater, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go ton liner. I have beenever using it since middle school and I have no plans to give it up anytime soon. I have tried other brands and been unimpressed with their color. I want deep black, not chalky black. Thank you cover girl for delivering!
Amber Y.
Olive Branch
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Love the color. Last all day, no smudge. Sort of darker than I imagined, but I think it's better than what I imagined. I have brown eyes and makes them pop. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Eliza B.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner smudges easliy. Not my favorite. the color doesn't last as long as I like. Pretty cheap so that's pretty much the only plus. Not the best dupe for the high end brand. Good for new makeup users like teenaagers who need to practice application and can't afford the expensive stuff.
Dana L.
Rio Grande, NJ
Review for: Grey Khaki
I use this eyeliner from time to time, and i don't like it as much as my usual eyeliner, but for what it is i do like it. it has a corrector tip on the other end of the pencil, but it didn't really take off much and make its worse. i would buy it again if i had to but i wouldn't be my top choice.
Destiny K.
Stockport, OH
I love This eyeliner by far my favorite. Easy to apply and the tip is pointer so it doesn't leave room for error. This is my first time using it! I got it from Walmart so it was reasonable priced. I will be buying it again once I run out very easy to get the top of the eyelid and do wings with .
Julia M.
Angier, NC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Easy to use, stays on all day, and doesn't smear. Price is affordable and quality of product is high.Packaging is sleek and fits well into my hand for application. Really love this eyeliner.
Lisa H.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I'm a little disappointed in this eye liner. I have bought a few. About 50% don't work. When I twist to bring the eye liner up, nothing happens. When it does the color sometimes doesn't go on evenly and is chunky
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
I've tried more expensive brands and this is my basic eyeliner of choice. No fussing with sharpening, perfect lines every time, doesn't irritate my eyes too much, and washes off cleanly at the end of the night. Bold vibrant color and it's easy to do basic outlines or dramatic, sweeping cat eyes.
Tasha M.
College Place, WA
I love this eyeliner. I goes on smooth and dark and it is easy to make the perfect cat eye. I buy this in multiples just to make sure I don't run out. I would definitely recommend it.
Ashley R.
Clymer, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I have a lot of friends selling expensive makeup products that I can't afford to keep up with. This eyeliner is the perfect alternative at a way more affordable cost and it lasts all day. I love Covergil cosmetics!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging