BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Black Onyx
I love the black. Goes on easy and lasts all day. The way they make eyes POP is insane. The price is something you cannot beat.can find them anywhere.
Isabella A.
Isabella A.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner pops very well and stays on all day. I use it every day and love it! It never leaves my eyes feeling dry or never smears during the day.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY
Love using Cover Girl. This eye pencil goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. I would buy it again. It is in a nice package. Caught my eye on the shelves.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I don't use this color I always use black but this is my favorite eyeliner to use. I have used it since I was a freshman in high school! Goes on easy!
Beth B.
Beth B.
Beckley, WV
I only buy cover girl eyeliner! I like the kind that twists up and love that the black is very black and you don't have to go over it a bunch of times
Annjerica-Rhea P.
Annjerica-Rhea P.
Kent, WA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have it in the color black it doesn't go on as dark or as smooth as I would like it to be so sometimes I heat it up with a lighter to get it darker.
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Piedmont, OK
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner is the perfect shade of black and goes on so smooth. It doesn't smudge a lot in the heat and humidity which is perfect for where I live!
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I've used this since I first started wearing make up. It lasts all day and goes on smooth. My only complaint is sometimes it smears thoughout the day.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA
Cover Girl is a well-known product for me, so I often use the eyeliner. CoverGirl Perfect Point was a decent price, long-lasting, and was easy to use.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Violet
I love these Covergirl eyeliners, and the violet hue is amazing for bringing out the brown in my eyes. It goes on smooth and I rarely break the point.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging