BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Wendy L.
Review for: Black Onyx
The color is exactly what it is supposed to be - very black. I find that it is quite easy to apply and goes on very smooth. The value is great for the quality of product. I purchase this product at CVS, Walgreens or Walmart. I would recommend this product.
shannon  r.
Warrior Run, PA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I've been using eyeliner for close to 20 years now and I've never used one like this before! it's quite hard for me to make a nice smooth line above my eyelashes with other products but this one is amazing! glides on smooth stays on all day no need to reapply and doesn't run...love love love this eyeliner!
Ashley C.
Oakland , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to eyeliner!! I've been using this for years and poop matter what others I try, even the more expensive ones, they just don't compare! It goes on so smooth and it perfect to smudge and make a smokey eye! Being so affordable makes it even better!
Beth G.
decatur , Al
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is my favorite eye liner out there! The color options are perfect and the application is so easy. I don't have to deal with a shapener as it sharpens itself! It goes on smooth and can be easily blended into the eyelid. You can make a thin or thick line depending on the mood you're in. Great product!
Maggi V.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love love love! This product is so easy to use. You can put a little on or a lot for smokey eye and it always looks great! I do find myself reapply for evening activities but that is usually from a long day at work.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Violet
I enjoy this product for a violet toned smokey eye for a night out with the girls or even a date night. CoverGirl is one of my favorite brands, especially because of the cost. It is inexpensive, yet high quality. Goes on smoothly and lasts a pretty good time.
Divya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really in love with these eyeliners. It is so easy to apply and it makes wings very easily. It is also very pigmented. It goes on very smoothly. I would recommend this to eyeliner lovers.
Tasha M.
College Place, WA
I love this eyeliner. I goes on smooth and dark and it is easy to make the perfect cat eye. I buy this in multiples just to make sure I don't run out. I would definitely recommend it.
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
I've tried more expensive brands and this is my basic eyeliner of choice. No fussing with sharpening, perfect lines every time, doesn't irritate my eyes too much, and washes off cleanly at the end of the night. Bold vibrant color and it's easy to do basic outlines or dramatic, sweeping cat eyes.
Steph W.
coldwater, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go ton liner. I have beenever using it since middle school and I have no plans to give it up anytime soon. I have tried other brands and been unimpressed with their color. I want deep black, not chalky black. Thank you cover girl for delivering!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging