BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Judith R.
Alhambra , CA
Review for: Ink It!
Eyeliner is a must in my everyday life and this pen makes it happen. It glides on smoothly and makes your wing look effortlessly beautiful. It's a very good price for its product as well
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I love using the self sharpening eye liners. I feel like I really get my money's worth when I don't have to worry about the tip constantly breaking. It is very easy to use and makes a nice clean line. I would definitely recommend this product to people.
Amy S.
Mobile, AL
This is the perfect eyeliner for girls that aren't so great at putting on eyeliner! It goes on smoothly and doesn't run. I like that it stays on all day without reapplying and doesn't bleed. Compared to others I have used in the past, this is the best one.
Dawna B.
Elyria, OH
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner was fantastic!!!! The point made it easy to apply and easy for me to create the cat eye look that I absolutely love! I have tried many eyeliners before finding the perfect one for me, this is my match. I will continue to use this product.
Catherine R.
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on smoothly. Not the best, but serves it's purpose for daily use. I do find it to smudge on the bottom lid by the end of the day, causing dark shadow under eye. That part i do not like. Use it during the work week, would still recommend to others.
Shala C.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This product is easy to apply! prices vary depending where your purchase but I always use it. The packaging allows you see the color clearly which is very important
Taylor S.
Circleville, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
I enjoy this eyeliner. It gives a really good, sharp edge. It lasts fairly well, however smudges a bit. But I've never found an eyeliner that doesn't smudge to some extent. I'd try it :)
Francine G.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Cover girl eyeliners are perfect. They are excellent quality, smooth and creamy and does not smear. They are usually inexpensive which is important to me. Simple packaging. I would recommend cover girl liners. I buy them often. They make me feel pretty
Emily N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Deep Burgundy
This is not a good eyeliner. It is pigmented but doesn't last. It smudged all over my eyes and gave me raccoon face. It also has very little product in the tube which I wasn't happy with.
Diane P.
Hermann, MO
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I'm not an expert when it comes to makeup but this application I can do! The color is very nice, subtle. I did have an issue with my eye being a little on the wrinkley side so it did skip some over my lid. I'd recommend this to someone younger than I am.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging