BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Ossiris P.
Ossiris P.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It doesn't stay for very long. It's too creamy for me and 5 minutes before I put it on. It's gone I don't know if there's something that I am doing wrong
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
Review for: Ink It!
I love this Covergirl eye liner - it goes on so easily and is very smooth. It is easy to use if you are not used to using liquid eye-liner which is nice.
Langdon T.
Langdon T.
Bowling Green, OH
This is my absolute favorite crayon eyeliner. I reach for it over my high end liners all the time. I always get the perfect line when using this pencil.
Adrian L.
Adrian L.
Bloomingdale, GA
This is one of my go to eyeliners. I love how smooth it goes on and lasts all day. I get really tired of the smudging but this eyeliner doesn't do that.
BreAnn L.
BreAnn L.
Review for: Black Ink
I prefer this kind of eyeliner over the pencil or liquid liner. I don't have problems with it running from my water line. Probably my favorite eyeliner!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Braham, MN
Review for: Black Onyx
I am a fan of a perfect line. And this offers just what I am looking for. Bought at Walmart. Priced perfect. Wish there was more I seem to run out fast.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Grey Khaki
Pencil eye liners are not my favorite. They feel rough, the liner breaks often, having to resharpen is a pain. I don't use it often because it's a pain.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite eyeliner that I own at the moment. The price can't be beat for how smoothly it is applies. It is easily fixed when messed up.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I liked this product not a huge fan I like more black liners was my first time trying this product not too bad but wasn't for me it glided nicely though
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Black Ink
Eye liner is my 1 I never leave without it and I always make sure I have a good brand or els I won't wear make up cuz it's about my eyes I like the most
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging