BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are nice pencils. I have the charcoal gray and the plum ones, and they work fairly well. I like that they included a 'smudger' which works pretty well. They go on easily, and I don't feel like I'm pressing on my eyelid to get them to show up.
jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. The only thing is it bleeds really bad on me. I have a hard time finding a pencil that will stay on. Other than that it's very pigmented.
Erin R.
Morehead, KY
The first eyeliner I ever used and I still grab for it for a quick waterline application. Doesn't stay on all day if u have watery eyes but still a great drugstore eyeliner
Lindsay W.
Canton, MA
A little on the dryer side of eye pencils, but this is the skinniest pencil at the drugstore. It lasts and you can smudge it out.
Farid G.
Mclean, VA
This eyeliner is really amazing. It applies so easily and smoothly one the eye. IT definiltey is one of my favorite makeup items in my makeup bag.
Audrey B.
I love this eyeliner. It is easy to control the thickness and the foam pad makes erasing mistakes easy as well as smudging.
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
This is my favorite liner and the only eye liner that I use. I've used it now for 8 years. It's incredible!! You don't have to worry about using a sharpener which is a huge plus. It goes in smooth and easily.
jessica b.
Milton, FL
One of the only liners I ever buy been buying it for years and I love it Ialways get in black and midnight blue
Summer B.
York, PA
I hate this product the tip breaks easy and the eraser does not work well at all smeared all my make up
ana vianca r.
Montclair, CA
One of my faves my only because it's long lasting because I hate hate hate hate hate having to sharpen them on my own because I usually loose my sharpeners lol so DEFINATELY a must
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging