BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Review for: Black Onyx
I really enjoyed this eyeliner. It goes on very easy with the perfect point and doesn't transfer to your eyelids through the the day and is long-lasting.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hingham, MA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I really like cover girl eyeliner, they are very easy to apply and very long lasting. I also really liked the grey khaki color looks great on green eyes.
YALANDA M.
YALANDA M.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I LOVE TO WEAR EYELINER EVERYDAY BUT I BUY GEL EYELINER I'VE TRY'D THIS EYELINER ONE DAY AND I LIKED IT I STILL US MY GEL EYELINER BUT I LIKE THIS ON TOO
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Oswego, NY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is one of my favorite eyeliners because it's easy to apply without looking like a raccoon. It stays in place and doesn't smudge all over my eyelids.
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Black Ink
Eye liner is my 1 I never leave without it and I always make sure I have a good brand or els I won't wear make up cuz it's about my eyes I like the most
Langdon T.
Langdon T.
Bowling Green, OH
This is my absolute favorite crayon eyeliner. I reach for it over my high end liners all the time. I always get the perfect line when using this pencil.
BreAnn L.
BreAnn L.
Review for: Black Ink
I prefer this kind of eyeliner over the pencil or liquid liner. I don't have problems with it running from my water line. Probably my favorite eyeliner!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Rohnert Park, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner goes on smoothly as well as it lasts a good amount of time through out the day. The packaging was good and I would buy this product again.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Grey Khaki
Pencil eye liners are not my favorite. They feel rough, the liner breaks often, having to resharpen is a pain. I don't use it often because it's a pain.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Braham, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I am a fan of a perfect line. And this offers just what I am looking for. Bought at Walmart. Priced perfect. Wish there was more I seem to run out fast.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging