BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kristy G.
Lakewood, Oh
Review for: Black Ink
This is the only eyeliner I've used (besides liquid liner), that I apply once and it lasts me all day. I never have to fix it halfway through my day.
Megan M.
Red Hill, PA
Review for: Black Ink
I like this product because I only have to apply it once all day and it still looks good. Goes on easy.
Jen B.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! It lasts all day, and it's waterproof. It will smudge if you rub your eyes of course, but overall, it stays on very well. My only complaint is that I often have to repurchase it frequently because I wear it almost every day, and there is not a ton of product in the tube. Other than that, the color choices are great. (Especially the charcoal, brown, and the new dark purple). The turquoise/blue one is way too light for my taste, but the other ones are fantastic.
Ashley T.
Temple City, CA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I do not like this product whatsoever. The very first time I got it, I think it might've been dried out because I could barely apply. It felt like I was applying plastic to my eyes. I have to press down really hard to get a line out of it.
Nicole D.
Ilion, NY
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner stays in place pretty well. It does come off somewhat through out the day, but overall it's a pretty decent eyeliner.
Maddie M.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is very pigmented! The gold color is great! I only wish it were a little creamier
Josephine S.
The pigmintation on this eyeliner is alright, it is very precise and small..perfect for upper or lower lash line. It does tend to dry up a little and there are other eyeliners that definitely do a better job, but I haven't found one that is this precise.
Pansey M.
Caryville, TN
Works well. Easy to use. Doesn't smudge the color black isn't really dark. I prefer the brown but that's just because I'm brown eyed
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are nice pencils. I have the charcoal gray and the plum ones, and they work fairly well. I like that they included a 'smudger' which works pretty well. They go on easily, and I don't feel like I'm pressing on my eyelid to get them to show up.
Erin R.
Morehead, KY
The first eyeliner I ever used and I still grab for it for a quick waterline application. Doesn't stay on all day if u have watery eyes but still a great drugstore eyeliner
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging