BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Mikell F.
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Hunter Green
This is my all time favorite daytime liner. I like the black. Goes on smooth and has a great point. No pencil to sharpen. So easy. It's cheap but amazing.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Review for: Grey Khaki
The pencil Twists, and is super easy to use. Lasts for hours, glides in very easily. Gray is great, doesn't make my brown eyes so dark like the black does
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hingham, MA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I really like cover girl eyeliner, they are very easy to apply and very long lasting. I also really liked the grey khaki color looks great on green eyes.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
Review for: Ink It!
I love this Covergirl eye liner - it goes on so easily and is very smooth. It is easy to use if you are not used to using liquid eye-liner which is nice.
Ossiris P.
Ossiris P.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It doesn't stay for very long. It's too creamy for me and 5 minutes before I put it on. It's gone I don't know if there's something that I am doing wrong
Review for: Black Onyx
I really enjoyed this eyeliner. It goes on very easy with the perfect point and doesn't transfer to your eyelids through the the day and is long-lasting.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Black Onyx
I have had issues finding my perfect eyeliner that doesn't run when it gets wet or sweaty. This one stays on for as long as I need to without messing up.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Oswego, NY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is one of my favorite eyeliners because it's easy to apply without looking like a raccoon. It stays in place and doesn't smudge all over my eyelids.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite eyeliner that I own at the moment. The price can't be beat for how smoothly it is applies. It is easily fixed when messed up.
Langdon T.
Langdon T.
Bowling Green, OH
This is my absolute favorite crayon eyeliner. I reach for it over my high end liners all the time. I always get the perfect line when using this pencil.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging