BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
kristina u.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! But it's not the best one. Easy to use. My only problem is that it comes off easily after a couple hours, and smears. Probably won't buy again but it's a good one.
Amanda B.
Columbia, SC
By far, my favorite eyeliner! It glides on easily and stays on! It doesn't smudge off and stays on right where I put it! I wouldn't consider using any other kind!!!
Melanie H.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I truly loathe the felt tip eyeliner pens. I am partial to the ones with brushes, but all of the ones I've tried, the brushes have been really crummy, hence the application is difficult and the outcome is undesirable
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I have oily eyelids. While this goes on super smooth, it just doesn't stay! If you love twist up pencils over ones you have to sharpen, definitely go for this one.
Ivannys M.
Review for: Hunter Green

Cover Girl CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil, Hunter Green, .01 Ozes very good for application in today's woman
cass g.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I love love love loved this eyeliner!! It's was so good for its price....I'm still getting use to applying eyeliner tho,but if you don't like this one or hear anybody good review revlon has a really good pen one!
Cynthia J.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This goes on very smooth and it helps that learning how to do the wing look. I love that I get a fine line. With pencils it seemed so hard to get that look bc the tip would wear down making the line a bit thicker.
Rochelle T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I use this daily. I buy 2 at a time just to make sure I dont run out. It goes on smoothly. Which is my favorite part. And I love the color because it goes well. Not too dRk or bright. One of .y favortie produxts.
Elizabeth D.
Prosperity, SC
Review for: Violet
This color was very nice, it went on bold and it lasted all day. The only issue was my own ineptitude in applying the eyeliner; one side was amazing, one was crap.
Bobbie Jo S.
Hopewell, VA
Review for: Black Onyx
I use this eyeliner every day, I love the rich color that make my hazel/blue eyes pop, but it does not stay all day, it smudges and I have to touch up. All in all this is my favorite and probably will not change.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging