BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Paso Robles, CA
Review for: Ink It!
Not my normal eyeliner but was in a pack from Costco that I couldn't pass up. It works great for the price. Doesn't wear off through the day. Easy to apply.
Eliana O.
Eliana O.
Medley, FL
It has a really nice finish and a great color no matter the skin tone because I have used it in my face and my sisters! And we are both different skin types
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
It is so hard for me to find an eyeliner that doesn't scratch my eye or don't last very long. I tried cover girl perfect point and have loved it ever since.
Julianne S.
Julianne S.
Review for: Black Onyx
It's been semi hard for me to find a great simple black eyeliner but this one works pretty well for me so far! Goes on easily, doesn't smudge, lasts a while
Leah S.
Leah S.
Spring Hill, TN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I always had a hard time lining my upper eyelid until I tried CoverGirl 240 Ink by Perfect Point Plus. It goes on smooth and easy. It also stays on all day!
Stephany G.
Stephany G.
Newark
Review for: Ink It!
This eye liner is the best! It's so easy to use and goes on smoothly. And it's at the right price. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite eyeliner. I use the black or gray and I love it because it sharpens by twisting so it always has a good point for my water line.
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Ink It!
I enjoyed this product but feel personally a perfect line eyeliner pencil is much easier to use if you're in a rush or just want something simple to put on.
April R.
April R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this in the mail & so far i really like it . i love that its water resistant because sonetines my eyes water a lot . i got the shade 210 espresso.
Jodi J.
Jodi J.
Pikeville, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
The best one yet goes on so smooth and the line is precise so you don't have to worrie about one eye having a big line and the other one having a small one
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging