BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kaitlan C.
Robbinsville, NC
This is really good although I have a problem with it because it tends to be very hard and not go on as smooth or seems more likely to break than other drugstore eyeliners I have tried.
Ash M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
Love the tip on this! Great for perfect lines! A must have! Especially for beginners! This one one of the first products in my makeup bag that helped me learn how to do my make up!
Cindy B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eye pencil! It goes on very smooth and is easy to apply. What I really like about the Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil is that is last all day without any touch ups. I purchased it at Walmart and it's very affordable. Covergirl Perfect Point Eye Pencil is a must in my makeup bag
Kayla N.
I enjoyed this product very much! It was an easy and clean eyeliner to put on. The eraser or smudged was very helpful for any mistakes made and helped me get my perfect eyeliner. This is a product I recommend.
Emma K.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love using gray eyeliner because it is more of a natural look on my face than black. The Cover Girl eyeliner is great and goes on really smoothly. I have had no problems with it and it a great price. Next time, though, I may try Revlon because I love the black eyeliner i have from them.
Krissy F.
Brush, CO
I actually use the black Perfect Point eyeliner but I absolutely love it! Goes on easily and doesn't smudge off super easy, which I love. And it holds up when I watch my "So sweet it'll make you cry" videos. :)
Shaquell B.
Perfect for beginners. I loveeeeee loveeee how this is a self-sharpening tip because it's pretty difficult sharpening an eye pencil. It's creamy but not to where it looks a mess. Also easy to apply and a great coverage color!!!
Amanda J.
Muncy, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
I got this to try and wasn't really impressed. Don't go on even for me and didn't last long at all. I ended up ordering a eyeliner from Avon and swear by those. I will never buy another kind... Don't waste your money on this, go to Avon and get a glitterstick (I believe that's the name!!)
Lydia G.
Evansville
I like this pencil, and use it when required for my professional singing group I'm in. It goes on pretty well, and lasts as long as I need it to. It's not my go to daily eyeliner though, which I get from Avon.
Amanda B.
Lorado, WV
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eye pencil is amazing. The color is wonderful and it stays on longer than other brands. It doesn't irritate my eyes, the packaging is nice, and it goes on smoothly. I love this brand and this eye pencil is awesome. I definitely recommend this product and will be buying it again.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging