BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
April R.
April R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this in the mail & so far i really like it . i love that its water resistant because sonetines my eyes water a lot . i got the shade 210 espresso.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite eyeliner. I use the black or gray and I love it because it sharpens by twisting so it always has a good point for my water line.
Jodi J.
Jodi J.
Pikeville, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
The best one yet goes on so smooth and the line is precise so you don't have to worrie about one eye having a big line and the other one having a small one
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Lenoir City, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the ease with which it applies and lasts all day. It's reasonably priced and is a great product, I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to others!
KayLa S.
KayLa S.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Perfect point defiantly holds its name. Applying it is so easy because of the perfect point. It says intact and doesn't smear. Its also easy to remove too.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Goes on where I want it and stays unless I tell it to move. I actually like the espresso color best. I use it for my eyebrows as well when I am in a pinch.
Stephany G.
Stephany G.
Newark
Review for: Ink It!
This eye liner is the best! It's so easy to use and goes on smoothly. And it's at the right price. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Nicia H.
Nicia H.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This eye liner is a must buy because it makes your eyes pop. And it's just so easy to use. So you need to buy this eye liner they have the best colors too.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Bucyrus, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
This is a great product. It goes in smooth every time and leaves your eyes looking flawless. This stuff just glides on souch easier than most other brands.
Dalina M.
Dalina M.
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner looked good but I really wish it was waterproof so it could last me the whole day. It's very affordable so I can complain too much about it.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging