BY COVERGIRL #34 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Anna S.
Durham, NC
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
This color is absolutely great for my white-blonde hair! Love the "perfect point" aspect of this product. While the eyeliner quality was not perfect, it is a good choice for on-the-run application. I would definitely recommend this product for its low price and availability, but not otherwise
Ashley L.
Longs, SC
Love this eyeliner! It is soft soft and just glides right on. It doesn't hurt in the process and is easy to handle and maintain. It doesn't smudge or come off with water. It last all day and still looks fresh after a long day. I use brown eyeliner!!
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I've been using this eyeliner for years and don't have any plans of stopping, It doesn't smudge and goes on nicely. It looks the same at the end of the day as it does when I first put it on. I like to use the charcoal color because it's not as bold as the black and looks nice for a day at work.
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink more...
Whenever i do makeup for pictures on instagram, i usually go all out! I believe this product works amazing for the effect i want it to do! I also think its great for an alien/mermaid look but i so recommend this for anyone who likes colorful liners
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
Perfect eyeliner! Love it! It does everything I could want in an eyeliner. I have brown and it looks good, doesn't smudge, lasts all day, super easy to put on and those ones that you don't have to sharpen! Every who loves eyeliner needs to try this
Tanairy R.
Franklin Park, IL
I love that this eye liner does not need to be sharpened! It is very very pigmented and goes on very very smoothly. It doesn't dry up so if you accidentally wipe your eyes it will smudge. Very good eye liner and I would recommend this to people to buy.
Angie F.
Troy, AL
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This is another product that has changed, it now smears more...especially if you apply any moisturizing products or wash your face before applying makeup...or sweat...or in a humid location(like mine, in the deep South)...it does still make it easy to apply a perfect line, but be sure you dry around eyes well..and experiment with primer..
Caitlyn H.
Peoria, AZ
This is my favorite drugstore eyeliner. It is creamy but not enough to where it is hard to apply where you want it. I have a light skin tone with dark hair and hazel eyes: for me, the most flattering shade is the expresso one. If you haven't tried these pick one up! You won't be disappointed!
Dynelle V.
Mossyrock, WA
Like Cover Girl Perfect Point eyeliner and this product although lighter than expected did not disappoint.
I also like the rubber tip that is helpful for blending the line to make it more natural looking and softer. I
would recommend this product.
Naomi M.
South Houston, TX
I really like it. It's really pigmented and creamy. I could se myself using this quite often. The only down side about this product is the lasting capacity on it. It doesn't last that long but if you set it with an eye shadow it does the trick!
Meishia W.
I've been wanting to try these eye liners. Does it stay on greater than twelve hours and smudge free?
Karina D.
caracas
this product works in oily skin?
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
Are this the only colors it comes in? If not how many colors does it come in?
Vishra P.
Ive hooded eyes, therefore I don't were eyeliner on the top of my eye lids. Instead, I wear it on my top and bottom water line. I've tried all the covergirl eyeliners before but my waterline is very oily/watery/sensitive so I have a hard time finding a liner that will allow me to bypass that. Has anyone with the same problem, used this liner? How smooth does it glide on? Does your eyes get irritated?
Fallon E.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
Since I'm kinda new to wearing makeup, I have been looking for a good eyeliner. Is this one good for beginners?