BY COVERGIRL #26 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Aubry S.
Perfect point plus is THE only eyeliner I will buy! It's inexpensive, self sharpening, & stays on *most* of the day. I only say most because the Arizona sun and swimming takes a toll and I don't buy waterproof. Truly my favorite product!!!
Christy W.
Madison, AL
This is one of the only eyeliners that keeps its point, plus the color glides on easily and wears all day. It also provides intense color that looks better than other brands. I also love the fact that it swivels instead of having to be sharpened, which eliminates getting pencil shavings in your eyes and keeps the tip sharp and clean.
Michelle D.
Rosedale, IN
I have been using Covorgirl products since I learned how to put on makeup. This eyeliner is easy to apply it just glides across my eyes. I use this a few times a week. The packaging is nice and eye catching. I will be buying this again.
Jennifer A.
This is my go-to eye pencil as it is incredibly easy to apply in a hurry. It glides on smooth, and maintains its rounded tip right up until the end. It is easy to smear and difficult to correct if blending it for a smokey eye goes wrong, so it isn't a do it all kind of pencil, but for the price and color options I love it.
Brianna P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink more...
I really like this Eyeliner. Its so beautiful. It last a couple hours into my evening. I love the color. I buy it a lot because i don't really like change. I got it a Walmart near where i live. It wasn't that much. I would recommend it
Angela D.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink more...
I was really excited by this bright blue eyeliner and purchased it for my waterline. Unfortunately, it did not stay for more than 2 hours. My eyes do water so this may be great for someone without this problem. The color is beautiful!
Cathie C.
Crum Lynne, PA
Review for: Hunter Green more...
Love this pencil. The color is great. My eyes are brown so the green is great on my eyes but I think this color would look amazing on any color eyes. This pencil glides on without any skips or smudges. Very clean and easy to apply. I just love this pencil to apply straight lines but you can also smudge your line if you prefer.
Hope L.
N Tazewell, VA
Love it. Best product I've ever used! Wouldn't change unless I absolutely had too! Very easy to apply and very easy to use. Has a good value to it. And very well priced. No need to improve at this moment. Would recommend it to anyone and everyone
Mayra R.
I received this for free from pinchme and loved the pigmentation of the eyeliner. But after my work day it smudged and I had a bit of raccoon eyes. I don't recommend for people with oily skin like myself.
Mallory S.
Brookhaven, GA
This has been my go-to eyeliner for more years than I can remember. It goes on smooth and easy, and has a great variety of colors. One con is that it tends to smear below the bottom lid by the end of the day. Great value for the price though!
Meishia W.
I've been wanting to try these eye liners. Does it stay on greater than twelve hours and smudge free?
Karina D.
caracas
this product works in oily skin?
Danelle J.
Clover , SC
Are this the only colors it comes in? If not how many colors does it come in?
Vishra P.
Ive hooded eyes, therefore I don't were eyeliner on the top of my eye lids. Instead, I wear it on my top and bottom water line. I've tried all the covergirl eyeliners before but my waterline is very oily/watery/sensitive so I have a hard time finding a liner that will allow me to bypass that. Has anyone with the same problem, used this liner? How smooth does it glide on? Does your eyes get irritated?
Fallon E.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
Since I'm kinda new to wearing makeup, I have been looking for a good eyeliner. Is this one good for beginners?