BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kym A.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is one of my favorite eye liners to wear. Being a contact user, sometimes eye liners can be irritants, but not this one. The perfect point eyeliner has a smooth formula perfect for blending or making that perfect eyelines.
Rachelle L.
Saratoga Springs, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
The color is a nice deep black and it stays where it lays. I always have a problem with my eye liner migrating to my lower lid, but with this one, I see minimal dark spots after a long day at work. Glides on super easy as well.
Hannah B.
Church hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this CoverGirl eyeliner. I love the eyeliner you can click up and use as needed. It stays on my top well, but when I put it on my bottom it smudges very easy and goes to the corners of my eye.
Erin L.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is my favorite eyeliner and I've used it for years. It is a good value. I love the ease of use and that I never have to sharpen it. It is the right size and shape for my eyes. It doesn't smudge throughout the day and lasts all day. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Carmen S.
Bethlehem , PA
This was actually pretty easy for me to use I like it a lot I usually use felt tips but this was nice it didn't drag my skin or anything I also love that it sharpens itself I highly recommend
Sierra M.
Mc Fall, MO
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Jksfjioe fkjlsdf aofewjljad fowjflakjldfk eijflajdlkjf dkfiowpl;afkdo fajlkdjlfjoie flkjldkjfa lkjeoijfladjf kjdsafowejlkjdkasjfioejf l ldkjfioejljfa ncnvjhjoalwkejklmljdsj fdslkjfoej dsl lkjdosijelkj fkjaoejlkaj; dslfjioe
Jessica R.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner. It's so easy to use and the color is wonderfully pigmented!! This is a very smooth application, which I adore. I love that there are many colors available, but I usually end up with my favorite, black.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! I put it in my waterline and it dos not budge for hours. It also goes well on my upper lid without smudging or creasing. I have used the grey and now the black and love both. I highly recommend this!
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Review for: Hunter Green
I absoultly love this eyeliner by Covergirl, the green looks great with my green eyes, definitely will buy in fulture, it goes on easily without smuding to and I like this before other brands
Mikayla T.
Petoskey, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
Tried and true, nothing beats my COVERGIRL eyeliner. My mom uses is, I use it, my younger sister uses it. Perfect lines every time and easy to smudge and blend into that smokey eye! Great product for a great price. And definitely safe for sensitive skin and eyes!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging