BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Concord, NC
Review for: Black Ink
I've tried this eyeliner in a couple of shades but haven't been impressed. It's easy to apply but also smudges throughout the day. Definetlh not a 8-5 eyeliner
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mebane, NC
This is my go-to eyeliner. I've used it pretty much ever since I started wearing makeup. It glides on smoothly & evenly and I love never having to sharpen it.
Marina V.
Marina V.
Waltham, MA
Review for: Black Ink
I bought this product only once and it was the only time. I am not a perfectionist when it come to eyeliner. Lol so I gave up after couple of times of trying.
christina z.
christina z.
Portales, NM
Review for: Ink It!
I love the ability to give that perfection illusion!! I do wish it lasted longer and that bold color stayed longer. I will continue using because I do like it
Lu H.
Lu H.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is my go-to eyeliner. It perfects my wingtip with the precision point. I feel like I have good control so I spend less time in the mornings doing makeup.
Jodie R.
Jodie R.
I love this eyeliner. It's easy to use and you don't have to worry about it being sharpened. It's always ready to use. Goes on smoothly. Doesn't need blended.
Julie-Anne J.
Julie-Anne J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
For someone who is terrible with precise eyeliner application, this is great. I was afraid at first to try it, but it works great and is fairly long lasting.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Love my cover girl black eyeliner. Goes on smooth. I never have to worry about it clumping up on me. Goes great with every color eye shadow I decide to wear.
Christine J.
Christine J.
Somerdale, NJ
This product draws a perfect line, no smudging or mistakes. Draws a perfect line on bottom lashes as well. This stays put all day without needing to reapply.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love that I don't have the continually sharpen it. Just 2 turns and I can apply. Definitely what I need. I have very little time to get ready in the morning.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging