BY COVERGIRL #45 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Priscilla D.
I love the perfect point plus eyeliner. It leaves a thin but precise line and it comes with a smudger to do easy Smokey eyes. It's perfect to use on the go because it has a self sharpening tip. It will draw a perfect pigmented line. I have it on the 200 black onyx shade
Sarah A.
Review for: Deep Burgundy more...
I really love the formulas in the eyeliners because the glide on and don't drag too hard. However, I can't use this on my top lash because it is too thick. I do use this on my waterline and it works beautifully.
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Love this stuff! I use it everyday. It lasts pretty well throughout the day, altho it isn't waterproof and will run in water. I have hazel eyes and have gotten plenty of compliments on my eyeliner. I would definitely recommend to others. Wonderful product.
Kenna B.
I will never buy another eyeliner! This is the best. I can do a simple liner for work and a dramatic wing for night with this same eyeliner. The smudge sponge really does make "a perfect point". No need to buy a designer brand when this is an option.
Tanairy R.
Franklin Park, IL
I love that this eye liner does not need to be sharpened! It is very very pigmented and goes on very very smoothly. It doesn't dry up so if you accidentally wipe your eyes it will smudge. Very good eye liner and I would recommend this to people to buy.
Haley L.
Barnesville , Ga
Review for: Ink It! more...
Girls this thing right here is so easy too do a wing with. It's amazing. Stays all day also. Runs soooo smooth. I buy it every time. It actually last awhile also. It's a amazing product. I definitely recommend it.
Anna S.
Durham, NC
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
This color is absolutely great for my white-blonde hair! Love the "perfect point" aspect of this product. While the eyeliner quality was not perfect, it is a good choice for on-the-run application. I would definitely recommend this product for its low price and availability, but not otherwise
Rylee B.
Liberty, MO
Review for: Charcoal Ink more...
I really liked it. A few thing that I like is that it went on smooth and came off when needed and it it stayed. A few things that I disliked was it smuged easily. I thought it was good over all and good for people with glasses. I made my eyes pop out.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
It's a good eyeliner very pigmented and easy to use. It's very inexpensive for what you get out of it. This product is great for doing your eyeliner. My eye color is a dark brown and I would use the color in black.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
grey eyeliner is my jam and this is one of the better value eyeliners i have encountered. It goes on well, it's not a total disaster to get it off, and it stays on a reasonably long time. I think it's fairly standard to other eyeliners, but it's great on price.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging