BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kendra T.
Kendra T.
Review for: Black Ink
I have to say I'm terrible with eyeliner but this is the best and by far the easiest is used. Goes on smoothly making it easy to keep a straight and neat line.
Carley W.
Carley W.
Morganton, NC
Review for: Violet
Great product. Great dupe to many MAC eyeliners. It goes on dark so you don't have to keep going over your line. It is also long lasting and worth every penny.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Concord, NC
Review for: Black Ink
I've tried this eyeliner in a couple of shades but haven't been impressed. It's easy to apply but also smudges throughout the day. Definetlh not a 8-5 eyeliner
Ginny C.
Ginny C.
Emlyn, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
This self sharpening eyeliner is awesome. Wear it all day with no smudging or fading. It looks as freshly applied at night as it did the morning you put it on.
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Livingston, TN
Review for: Ink It!
I prefer the "pen" style vs. a brush, being a single mom. I just don't have much time anymore for myself, and this makes for a quick smooth time getting ready!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eyeliner. It takes a bit to get it going as in it doesn't glide on smoothly. However, once you get it started, it creates a clean line of eyeliner.
Daejuanae G.
Daejuanae G.
Drexel Hill, PA
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I love these eye pencils they are great they give that real nice pop of color to complete the look I would highly recommend this product.. I personally love it
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mebane, NC
This is my go-to eyeliner. I've used it pretty much ever since I started wearing makeup. It glides on smoothly & evenly and I love never having to sharpen it.
Marina V.
Marina V.
Waltham, MA
Review for: Black Ink
I bought this product only once and it was the only time. I am not a perfectionist when it come to eyeliner. Lol so I gave up after couple of times of trying.
Jodie R.
Jodie R.
I love this eyeliner. It's easy to use and you don't have to worry about it being sharpened. It's always ready to use. Goes on smoothly. Doesn't need blended.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging