BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

Amie C.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I love the smooth application of this eyeliner. It almost has the look of a liquid eyeliner without it being that. I also love that it is a mechanical type pencil. I hate sharpening my eyeliners and getting that sharp piece of wood that pokes your eye! Or wasting the product by sharpening to get the right point on the pencil.
Michel M.
Valley Park, MO
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner the color is dark and beautiful. The product stays in for a long time and looks great. The fine tip helps with cat eyes which is my thing, it makes it very easy woth no smudges or having to try it over and over
Sarah B.
Review for: Black Onyx
The eyeliner is very creamy, but it takes a few layers to get a pitch black line. I did receive this for free from Influenster, but I feel like there are better options out there for the same price.
Dana Y.
Lake In The Hills, IL
I like this eyeliner because it sharpens itself. i use it daily except in the summer. I think this product is very fair price with great quality. It stays on with no smudging either which I love. I would definitely buy this again.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
I use this for quick days and most days on bottom waterline. I love that there's no sharpening involved. Great value for the product. Can purchase it at Walmart & Drug stores. Easy to apply and use. I would definitely buy it again.
Emily F.
West Richland, WA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Fun color, not just a plain old black like I used to wear. I like using a different color here and there for under lid lining so the black on top really pops. Doesn't smear bad at all so I can leave it at home when I go out with the girls! Great price just about anywhere.
Kelcee F.
Hastings, FL
I used this product for a long time before finding a slightly more expensive brand I love! It glides on very smoothly and lasts all day. I also love that I never have a problem trying to use it because there is no sharpening needed!
Jordan W.
Shawano, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I really like this shade and how easily it blends. The price is reasonable as well. I wish it was a bit longer. It also came off easily when rubbing my eyes, crying, or in the water or sweating. That was a definite downside for me.
Rachel S.
This has become my all-time favorite eyeliner! It's perfect because it "self sharpens" but is still thick enough to draw a decent sized line. Espresso is the best color for my eyes which took me a couple tries to discover but now I'm addicted to it!
Jamese M.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Violet
One shouldn't have to buy an additional sharpener to use with this product.One shouldn't have to buy an additional sharpener to use with this product.One shouldn't have to buy an additional sharpener to use with this product.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging