BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Fogelsville, PA
I received this product free to review from the Covergirl VoxBox from Influenster. I love this eyeliner so much! It was very easy to use and the end finish was fabulous. The tip was small enough so that it were easier to be used and make sure that your lines came out perfect. This is probably the best eyeliner that I have ever used.
Nhi P.
Nhi P.
THIS IS THE BEST YOUR GONNA GET IN EYELINER
IT'S NOT LIKE THOSE HARD PENCILS THAT YOU HAVE TO JAB IN UR EYE TO GET THE SHADE YOU WANT
THIS PENCIL GLIDES ON LIKE BUTTER AND STAYS ON FOR ABOUT 4 TO 6 HOURS BEFORE A TOUCH UP IS NEEDED
PLUS THE GREAT THING ABOUT THIS IS, NO PENCIL SHARPENERS IT'S AUTOMATIC. I'LL NEVER GO BACK TO AGAIN.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very easy to use. It applies easily and comes off easily. It is available at most drugstores and grocery stores. The packaging is nice and the lids don't break. My eye color is brown but I bought this in black and like the color. I would not buy this again because it smears on my eyelids when my eyelids are greasy.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty excellent eyeliner, easy to use, dark pigment and it lasts a while. I managed to find this con clearance for $3.00 so I honestly don't know how much it is regular price. I enjoy that compared to other eyeliners I've used it stays for a long time even on my water line, but it does smudge after a few hours of wear.
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
Nogales, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this Eye pencil as a sample. It was so simple to apply, very smooth, is not very pigmented for my taste but not a big problem, i like it for an everyday makeup look. Is not waterproof (it says that is water resistance) but it stays well all day and also have a very soft smudger tip thats a plus. I will for sure buy it.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Belleville, IL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I absolutely cannot get enough of this color! It is a perfect tint where it is not too dark but dark enough to show. Black/Onyx is sometimes just too bold for my everyday style with my fair skin and light hair; however, the gray khaki is ideal for each and every day! I love how it smoothly rolls on to my skin and stays for hours.
Abbie C.
Abbie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eyeliner for the past few years and am happy with it! I tend to wear the "chestnut" shade in spring/summer and the espresso shade in fall/winter. The product is very easy to apply, but can get a little smudgy. I don't think I've ever used the sponge bit on the end, either. Overall I'm happy with this product!
Allyson K.
Allyson K.
Fort Denaud, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Great eyeliner! I do not wear a whole it of makeup but when I do it's eyeliner and shadow. This eyeliner is great and easy to carry with you. I can find it in any store including Walmart and it's very inexpensive. I've bought this product for several years and don't plan on switching any time soon. Wish it was waterproof though!
Lesley E.
Lesley E.
Sanford
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Using eyeliner is an art. Being able to make perfect lines on your eyes takes practice. Using this for the first time it was quite easy. My daughter keep trying to get me to try it. And man what was I missing. Went on easy. No hassles. And looked amazing. Lasted all day till I removed it that night. It will be my next purchase.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Black Onyx
This product is just ok, as it smears very easily and it is not my favorite color either, it is not as nice of a black as I have gotten when I buy avons eyeliner propducts. I will not be buying again, it is also not very affordable in my opinion. I would rather pay the extra and get bare minerals which are much better products.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging