BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Randi W.
Randi W.
Cartwright, OK
Review for: Black Onyx
This is the only eyeliner I will ever use. It stays on all day and gives pop to my eyes. I love it because you don't have to sharpen it and it is easy to put on.
Marla P.
Marla P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I usually like covergirl eyeliner however their pencils seem to be dragging on my eyelid lately. They do, however, stay put for me and do not bleed out of place.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
One of my favorite eyeliners. I love how I can create a precise line with the perfectly shaped tip of this pencil. My eye-make up lasts all day and looks great!
Dejiana R.
Dejiana R.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
This product is another one of my favorites and is apart of my daily beauty routine. I always wing out my eyeliner and I couldn't imagine using another eyeliner
Carl T.
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
I use this brand frequently. It is affordable and lasts all day. It does rub off easy but as long as you're careful it isn't a big deal. I prefer this in black.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner! It is easy to use and lasts all day. I've tried other eyeliners and they never stay on all day. With this product I don't have to reapply!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Saint Marys, GA
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a little hard to get started out of the package. It takes a little bit of use before the pencil is working consistently. Other than that, great product.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Taneytown, MD
Review for: Violet
Eyeliner goes on smoothly and dark. No need to reapply in a few hours. Does not run or smudge. It makes my blue eyes pop. I will continue using covergirlink it.
Kimberly s.
Kimberly s.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I have this one but in black. I really like how you can erase whatever you don't like or messed up on. But, the product itself is good. I'd purchase it myself.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Concord, NC
Review for: Black Ink
I've tried this eyeliner in a couple of shades but haven't been impressed. It's easy to apply but also smudges throughout the day. Definetlh not a 8-5 eyeliner
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging