BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Meyling L.
San Jose, CA
The pigment is perfect and it glides on nicely but it smudges naturally. I made a wing and looked in the mirror a few minutes later and it had transferred into my crease due to its waxy nature. I recommend this for a smokey eye but not as an everyday liner.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst , IL
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
This has been my go to eyeliner since I can remember. My mom always used this growing up and thats what started me on it when I was younger. It lasts all day and you can find it anywhere! Its very inexpensive and comparable to the highend brands I have used
Brooke B.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
If you're in the market for an eyeliner with perfect coverage, that doesn't smudge, and that lasts all day this is your product. I've solely used this brand since I began wearing makeup and there isn't another brand I would even try. I love this product.
Marla L.
Coshocton, OH
Smooth and lasting, love this product! It's easy to use and glides seamlessly. Typically I prefer a higher end brand, but this liner is very comparable and affordable. It can be purchased in typical box stores or drugstores. I can purchase several for the price of just one of my typical brand. I wear contacts and it does not interfere with them either.
Michele R.
Review for: Deep Burgundy more...
Perfect point eye pencils are always in my bag.

This burgundy pencil was a complete accidental purchase... I'M SO HAPPY that I grabbed instead of my usual black pencils

Burgundy is a beautiful color and really adds to your eyes.

Hope I find this again!
Jenna K.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I love CoverGirl eyeliner. I have bought it for years and I will continue to do so. It is aesthetically pleasing and works great! It lasts all day and stays put. I have hazel eyes and I love both the black and brown shade. I highly recommend this product.
Emily M.
Jonesboro, AR
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus is the best eyeliner I have every used and now the only eyeliner I use. It applies easily and allows for various thicknesses. It doesn't smudge and I love the dark brown color. The self sharpening feature is also convenient.
Crystalina C.
My all time fav that I cannot seriously live without! I'm not a make up person so this is my only go to when I don't get dolled up for special occasions. Without it I feel naked haha. Affordable and comes in different colors. Can do winged, or normal and even blend ❤️❤️❤️❤️
May N.
SHIRLEY, NY
Been about a month since I bought this eyeliner. I use this eyeliner to achieve a natural eye look, for when I want to go for the no makeup, makeup look. It doesn't smudge/transfer onto my bottom lid throughout the day. I've only been using this in cool weather so I'm not sure how well this liner will hold up during the summer. Once the summer comes in the north east, I'll update!!
Courtney A.
Carencro, LA
Review for: Ink It! more...
This product is very easy to use in a nice pen like shape it made my blue eyes pop out the price of this product is perfect for how well it works, I'd choose this kind and brand over any other one I bought this product at my local Walmart and would definitely buy it again
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging