BY COVERGIRL #31 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
May N.
SHIRLEY, NY
Been about a month since I bought this eyeliner. I use this eyeliner to achieve a natural eye look, for when I want to go for the no makeup, makeup look. It doesn't smudge/transfer onto my bottom lid throughout the day. I've only been using this in cool weather so I'm not sure how well this liner will hold up during the summer. Once the summer comes in the north east, I'll update!!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This is a great eyeliner! I recently bought this because it was on sale at CVS and I had a coupon for it and instantly fell in love! It glides on so smoothly and looks great on my eyes. I've gotten many compliments and I always recommend this eye liner.
Jenna K.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I love CoverGirl eyeliner. I have bought it for years and I will continue to do so. It is aesthetically pleasing and works great! It lasts all day and stays put. I have hazel eyes and I love both the black and brown shade. I highly recommend this product.
Maddy W.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Charcoal Ink more...
I don't wear this type of liner daily but I love it for nights out! This goes on smooth and it's super easy to use. I don't have to worry about it running or smudging and it lasts all night! Can't beat the price of it either. One of my favorites for sure.
Kali M.
Luxor, PA
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE EYELINER OF ALL TIME!!!!! I always buy this eyeliner. I am a repeat user of this product and it beats out all the other eyeliners I've used in the past. I don't care much for the packaging but that does not prevent me from buying it.
Courtney F.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
I have this in very black. I love how bold it is, but it does tend to smudge more than I'd like. It's very smooth and doesn't go on too thick at all. It's very inexpensive and as a newly wed, it definitely fits my budget. The little blender on the end is useless to me, but I do like the liner in general. I isn't rough and pokey like some liners I've used.
Marla L.
Coshocton, OH
Smooth and lasting, love this product! It's easy to use and glides seamlessly. Typically I prefer a higher end brand, but this liner is very comparable and affordable. It can be purchased in typical box stores or drugstores. I can purchase several for the price of just one of my typical brand. I wear contacts and it does not interfere with them either.
Crystalina C.
My all time fav that I cannot seriously live without! I'm not a make up person so this is my only go to when I don't get dolled up for special occasions. Without it I feel naked haha. Affordable and comes in different colors. Can do winged, or normal and even blend ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Brooke B.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
If you're in the market for an eyeliner with perfect coverage, that doesn't smudge, and that lasts all day this is your product. I've solely used this brand since I began wearing makeup and there isn't another brand I would even try. I love this product.
Lauren C.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I've used this eyeliner for many years and it never disappoints! It is easy to apply both on the top or lower lash line. I have green eyes and it makes them pop! I prefer the point plus over other alternatives such as liquid liner or brush liners. This liner is user friendly and doesn't make a mess!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging