BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Columbia Falls, MT
Review for: Grey Khaki
This was my go to eyeliner for years. I just recently switched to another drugstore product but I would definitely use this again. the only con is that it smudges.
victoria l.
victoria l.
Norwell, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on smooth and lasts a decent amount of time. All I ask from an eyeliner is that it goes on smooth,there is nothing worse than trying to scrape it on your eye!
Tina H.
Tina H.
Beeville, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Loved the color, but have somehow misplaced it, Need to go and get another one, prefer the black, but sometimes switching it up makes everything seem more daring.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Calera, AL
These work wonders when I want a perfect cat eye for the day. They glide on so easy and aren't smudged all over my eye by mid day. My sister also loves these too.
Luz A.
Luz A.
Doral, FL
I do not recommend this eyeliner it does not work on me. I got a normal eye line because it is hard to have presition with it. I got it free for testing purposes.
Kri W.
Kri W.
Best eyeliner out there. Get it in black and never look back. Doesn't smudge easy but look great when it does. Always a item I will buy even tho I hate the brand.
Randi W.
Randi W.
Cartwright, OK
Review for: Black Onyx
This is the only eyeliner I will ever use. It stays on all day and gives pop to my eyes. I love it because you don't have to sharpen it and it is easy to put on.
Chontay C.
Chontay C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
COVERGIRL Eyeliner Grey Khaki has given my eyes that exatra pop I look for. I had heads turning, and the ladies wanting to know where did I get that shadow from.
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Jacksonville, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
Really great ! Went on smooth and easy with no mess / smudge ! Very affordable and great for new makeup users who are just starting out and want to get started !
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Minneapolis, MN
This product works pretty well. The easy to apply nature makes it an ease to put on makeup and get ready fast, but the eyeliner tends to rub off onto skin easily
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging