BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jennifer A.
This is my go-to eye pencil as it is incredibly easy to apply in a hurry. It glides on smooth, and maintains its rounded tip right up until the end. It is easy to smear and difficult to correct if blending it for a smokey eye goes wrong, so it isn't a do it all kind of pencil, but for the price and color options I love it.
Nancy W.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Covergirl Eyeliner Grey Khaki is a perfect, softer eyeliner color as opposed to a too harsh black for me. Nice packaging, easy control and easy to blend. Only down side is it is not long lasting and often have to retouch by mid-day. A great buy for the price and would highly recommend to all of you looking for a "softer" eye.
Cathie C.
Crum Lynne, PA
Review for: Hunter Green
Love this pencil. The color is great. My eyes are brown so the green is great on my eyes but I think this color would look amazing on any color eyes. This pencil glides on without any skips or smudges. Very clean and easy to apply. I just love this pencil to apply straight lines but you can also smudge your line if you prefer.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is one of my must haves is just easy and long lasting! The quality is amazing and is easy to apply! This is an essential for any makeupholic. The price is great I already bought 2 of these and I am in love
Shelly M.
Greensburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this eye liner for as long as I can remember and I started my daughter whom I just let wear makeup use this eyeliner . You have more control of where you want it to go because of the
tip's point. .It never seems to dry out like the ones I have used in the past and the fact that it sharpens it's self is a added bonus
Audrey C.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
The pencil is easy to hold and applies easily. It's nice that there's a smudger on the other end. However, in only a few hours after application, I look like a raccoon. Unfortunately, it smudges quite a bit, more than I would like. It's not even giving me the smokey eye look that used to be in. I just look like a hot mess.
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this for free from pinchme and loved the pigmentation of the eyeliner. But after my work day it smudged and I had a bit of raccoon eyes. I don't recommend for people with oily skin like myself.
Hope L.
N Tazewell, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. Best product I've ever used! Wouldn't change unless I absolutely had too! Very easy to apply and very easy to use. Has a good value to it. And very well priced. No need to improve at this moment. Would recommend it to anyone and everyone
Sophia A.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Favorite eyeliner and favorite color, but this color is always sold out in the stores I shop in. It is creamy enough so that it doesn't pull or drag your eyelid while applying, and the color is soft and neutral, doesn't have the harsh look of darker eyeliners. It lasts all day.
Heather B.
Rome, GA
I bought this eyeliner because it was self sharpening and I was not disappointed. I can never get my eyeliners sharpened just right and they always end up flaking into my eye as I use them but I have no problems with this. It goes on smooth, doesn't flake and the color goes on bold enough that one application is sufficient.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging